Madame X Tour | New York City

cherry

It's 7 in the morning here in Italy... @RUADJAIif you are not out yet this means she started at 11 again. This also means you haven't been kicked out while recording! :lol:

I wonder if she will do this in London. I have a ticket for Waitress musical on Tuesday, but I'll try to do the Icon competition, I may easily see them both (Waitress starts on time at 730, Madonna at 1030). I also have a ticket for a matinee on Saturday in Brighton and I feared not to make it on time, but I'll be back around 7 pm so I can even go to dinner!

8 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

I think she may start earlier from now on. I’m pretty sure Sohey the dancer replaced another dancer, cuz I don’t remember him in the first show. (I kinda have a crush on him, so I’d remember seeing him). So maybe they’ve been rehearsing extra with him. Idk

Sohey is not listed...

So who is the dancer who was replaced for an injury?

From the recent IG posts I think the boys are all in: Marvin, Daniel, Loic, Nicolas, Chaz and Ahlamalik.

Ahlamalik Williams – Dancer
Marvin Gofin – Dancer
Mccall Olsen – Dancer
Baylie Olsen – Dancer
Allaune Blegbo – Dancer
Sasha Mallory – Dancer
Loic Mabanza – Dancer
Daniele Sibili – Dancer
Sierra Herrera-Grey – Dancer
Chaz Buzan – Dancer
Nicolas Huchard – Dancer
Ai Shimatsu – M Stand In

1 minute ago, Enrico said:

Sohey is not listed...

So who is the dancer who was replaced maybe for injury?

Ahlamalik Williams – Dancer
Marvin Gofin – Dancer
Mccall Olsen – Dancer
Baylie Olsen – Dancer
Allaune Blegbo – Dancer
Sasha Mallory – Dancer
Loic Mabanza – Dancer
Daniele Sibili – Dancer
Sierra Herrera-Grey – Dancer
Chaz Buzan – Dancer
Nicolas Huchard – Dancer
Ai Shimatsu – M Stand In

Not sure. I was riding in the elevator with an employee and she said it was a girl who twisted an ankle. 

5 hours ago, GarionOrb said:

Just saw the show. Beyond words. Amazing. There's lots of negativity in this thread, but the entire orchestra section was up on their feet the whole time, new songs and all. This was such a great show with such an epic setlist. Truly something you've never seen from her before.

Awesome. Thanks. 

13 minutes ago, mark perry said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5916341i heard the projections did not work at first and madonna was like "where are the projections " 

Yeah. The whole dance intro was without the typewriter words projected. which people already said was too long, but without the words... it was a bit repetitive but still fun to watch. 

GC started and M started singing, then she turns around and kneels and can see there’s no projection when the choir part starts... she mumbled something about the projections and I could feel that she was NOT happy. Probably thinking about stopping cuz this show probably wouldn’t work without them. 

then as soon as the disco strings started the projections appeared and it was like a second entrance for Madonna. The crowd started cheering, Madonna relaxed, and the greatest show happened again. 

23 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

Yeah. The whole dance intro was without the typewriter words projected. which people already said was too long, but without the words... it was a bit repetitive but still fun to watch. 

GC started and M started singing, then she turns around and kneels and can see there’s no projection when the choir part starts... she mumbled something about the projections and I could feel that she was NOT happy. Probably thinking about stopping cuz this show probably wouldn’t work without them. 

then as soon as the disco strings started the projections appeared and it was like a second entrance for Madonna. The crowd started cheering, Madonna relaxed, and the greatest show happened again. 

are people from crowd shouting things to her and can she hear them ??  for eg " i love you madonna " or "why the fuck are you so late " 

45 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

Love this and all of your thoughts. Thank you. Xxxx

• Fighter locked this topic
  • Fighter unlocked this topic
  • madgefan locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic