Madame X Tour | New York City

cherry

6 minutes ago, madgefan said:

If it's famous rich people who are spending those grands then I really give a damn. If there are actual fans who are willing to shell out such ridiculous amounts then I don't care either. It's not like Madonna's holding a gun during that part of the show, isn't she? :bothered2: Anyway, I don't think the money she's collecting from the polaroids night after night is gonna be spent on expensive bags. She must have a plan that hasn't been announced yet.

it will go towards the faz gotoso video lol 

10 minutes ago, madgefan said:

If it's famous rich people who are spending those grands then I really give a damn. If there are actual fans who are willing to shell out such ridiculous amounts then I don't care either. It's not like Madonna's holding a gun during that part of the show, isn't she? :bothered2: Anyway, I don't think the money she's collecting from the polaroids night after night is gonna be spent on expensive bags. She must have a plan that hasn't been announced yet.

Didn't she say at one of the shows recorded and shared on here that the money is going to help children in Malawi ? I know I didn't just make that up

Hi,  I just want to ask for your experiences and ideas how and if it's possible to touch Madonna on the stage or in the aisle. I have tickets to the ground floor, but one of the last rows. Is there allowed free moving around theatre? Is there a possibility to go nearer to the stage even if I'm in the last row? Thank you!

1 hour ago, Vojta Jaroněk said:

Hi,  I just want to ask for your experiences and ideas how and if it's possible to touch Madonna on the stage or in the aisle. I have tickets to the ground floor, but one of the last rows. Is there allowed free moving around theatre? Is there a possibility to go nearer to the stage even if I'm in the last row? Thank you!

No ..but you could bid on the picture or pretend to and hope she notices you and calls you down 

so everyone has to stay on there place on the ground floor ( what kind of normal is )

i'm used to see madonna very close to a catwalk of main stage , i don't know how it will be now i will seat further away even if its a intimate theater show 

i will not see her face exspression ... so i don't know how i will feel seeing this tour 

i think its more imitate for people who sit verry close or i'm a wrong ?

can anyone tell me their experience how is who sit further way ?

1 hour ago, skyfitswim said:

so everyone has to stay on there place on the ground floor ( what kind of normal is )

i'm used to see madonna very close to a catwalk of main stage , i don't know how it will be now i will seat further away even if its a intimate theater show 

i will not see her face exspression ... so i don't know how i will feel seeing this tour 

i think its more imitate for people who sit verry close or i'm a wrong ?

can anyone tell me their experience how is who sit further way ?

In which row are you sitting in?

18 hours ago, Semtex1 said:

Didn't she say at one of the shows recorded and shared on here that the money is going to help children in Malawi ? I know I didn't just make that up

She said it during the last show if I'm not mistaken. Someone said something along the lines of, "I love your country, Malawi!" She responded with, "America is my country, but this money is going to Malawi." Those aren't exact quotes, but I think they're close.

During Medellin she goes down the aisle stage right. I think she switches up the aisle she exits down during I Rise. Opening night she exited stage right (opposite of me) and then the 24th she exited stage left (opposite of me). :cryin:

But she was literally 5 feet away during Medellin... I wasn't ready!  

2140885446669245512.mp4

• Fighter locked this topic
  • Fighter unlocked this topic
  • madgefan locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic