Madame X Tour | New York City

cherry

9 minutes ago, digitalfreaknyc said:

You think that doesn't shake her ego? C'mon. Who's kidding who?

why would it shake her ego ..you think she wants a bunch of people following her around everywhere ? her fans are not 12 years old who wait around all day to see a glimpse of her ..when she is leaving the theatre you see fans ....you wish it hurt her ego - were not a bunch of snowflakes i just read your previous posts and there all trying to diminish madonna so whatever lol

4 hours ago, stefo said:

OKOKOK, great news coming people: I just asked to an undoutably reliable source about the rumour spreading around according wich she should not be recording this tour and here is his marvelous answer I'm so happy to share with you all!!!

"I’ve heard it’s going to be recorded. We were actually talking about it today. That’s all I can say. Also tour book is awesome!!! Coming soon!"

Omg so awesome. Thanks! 

6 minutes ago, Joseebus said:

Right at 11. We got out at 1:20.

pretty early for her lol ...you know part of me wonders if she chose theatre so there are no curfews ..it doesn't seem to have a curfew like a arena or a stadium has ..i guess the rebel heart fiasco show being shut down etc really pissed her off lol ...does she not realise the more tired people are the less they will enjoy the show ....guy oseary really needs to have a word with her over her lateness ...its really not fair on her staff or the theatre staff or her two twins who should be in bed at that time not dancing on stage with her - i love her but the lateness is rude - if she does this lateness in london the press were rip her to shreds ....it baffles me how she can be so late ..does she take a nap before the show or something 

4 hours ago, Voguerista said:

Thanks. What else can you tell us on the show and did you like it? 

I absolutely loved it. Hands down the best Madonna show I’ve ever seen. She is SO plugged in and PRESENT and it’s beautiful to see. So many definitive moments!

The VIP experience was unexpectedly great! The reception area had a real relaxed and exclusive vibe about it and the finger foods were actually delicious!

4 minutes ago, Joseebus said:

I absolutely loved it. Hands down the best Madonna show I’ve ever seen. She is SO plugged in and PRESENT and it’s beautiful to see. So many definitive moments!

The VIP experience was unexpectedly great! The reception area had a real relaxed and exclusive vibe about it and the finger foods were actually delicious!

The carrots ??

23 minutes ago, mark perry said:

pretty early for her lol ...you know part of me wonders if she chose theatre so there are no curfews ..it doesn't seem to have a curfew like a arena or a stadium has ..i guess the rebel heart fiasco show being shut down etc really pissed her off lol ...does she not realise the more tired people are the less they will enjoy the show ....guy oseary really needs to have a word with her over her lateness ...its really not fair on her staff or the theatre staff or her two twins who should be in bed at that time not dancing on stage with her - i love her but the lateness is rude - if she does this lateness in london the press were rip her to shreds ....it baffles me how she can be so late ..does she take a nap before the show or something 

Madame X is an insomniac.

• Fighter locked this topic
  • Fighter unlocked this topic
  • madgefan locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic