Madame X Tour | New York City

cherry

1 hour ago, mark perry said:

pretty early for her lol ...you know part of me wonders if she chose theatre so there are no curfews ..it doesn't seem to have a curfew like a arena or a stadium has ..i guess the rebel heart fiasco show being shut down etc really pissed her off lol ...does she not realise the more tired people are the less they will enjoy the show ....guy oseary really needs to have a word with her over her lateness ...its really not fair on her staff or the theatre staff or her two twins who should be in bed at that time not dancing on stage with her - i love her but the lateness is rude - if she does this lateness in london the press were rip her to shreds ....it baffles me how she can be so late ..does she take a nap before the show or something 

I love her, but I also think it's extremely rude. Can you imagine if someone had mild back issues and had to sit around for 2 hours waiting and then not getting out until after 1am? I don't mind being up late, but not everyone feels the same way. I can understand that sometimes things do happen that will cause a delay, but EVERY SINGLE TIME? Also, it seems like she's getting on stage later and later each time. 11pm on the last show? That's absurd and inexcusable. If the tickets say 9:30 then she should have everything ready and be on stage no later than 10:00 or 10:15. I thought she had built her self a buffer when she changed the start time to 9:30 as opposed to 8 or 8:30, but nope, she's pulling the same crap.

20 minutes ago, *mlvc* said:

I love her, but I also think it's extremely rude. Can you imagine if someone had mild back issues and had to sit around for 2 hours waiting and then not getting out until after 1am? I don't mind being up late, but not everyone feels the same way. I can understand that sometimes things do happen that will cause a delay, but EVERY SINGLE TIME? Also, it seems like she's getting on stage later and later each time. 11pm on the last show? That's absurd and inexcusable. If the tickets say 9:30 then she should have everything ready and be on stage no later than 10:00 or 10:15. I thought she had built her self a buffer when she changed the start time to 9:30 as opposed to 8 or 8:30, but nope, she's pulling the same crap.

which she would not be able to pull in a arena or stadium ...hmmmm - so she gets to the theatre rehearses then what ..sits around on her mobile - it does not make sense to me ..is she purposely making people wait ? she said she would not be late again then winked at the crowd i thought she was just joking it seems no the lateness will continue throughout the tour and she thinks its funny to joke about it 

33 minutes ago, *mlvc* said:

I've always found it odd how she won't stop and sign a few things. People wait on her just to see her get into a car, she could at least wave and thank them. Eh, it's Madonna.

I agree. If I was her, I'd atleast acknowledge them in some way and say "I love you too"! 

1 hour ago, Joseebus said:

3 different kinds of sandwiches, cookies galore, crudités, cheeses!

Could you tell me a little bit more of the Medellín package? Like , do you get an email ahead of time for anything you need to do , where/when to enter? Do you get to keep your phones for a bit while in the VIP room and before the tour starts ?  What time does it start and end? Do they keep it going (VIP room) closer to the showtime since she starts late? Is there early access to the merchandise for sale ? Any other info you could share would be great and appreciated, I have this package for a date in Chicago and would like to know as much as I can so I know what to do when I get there, ;) thanks. 

My friend went to last night's show she said Madonna threw more shade at the Saturday night audience. She made a comment about the audience's IQ. :lol: It was a bit of a lame crowd to be honest. People around me never danced and some people had dirty looks on their faces during the more "political moments". It sucked my energy out. The guy beside me sat there with his arms folded the whole time. I had a much better time on the 26th. The audience energy was amazing that night. 

Edited by BeepBeepBitchMove (see edit history)

2 hours ago, *mlvc* said:

Don't you think the press and people who attended MDNA and RH (where she started really late) have made it clear she's not punctual anymore?

Unpopular opinion here BUT it's her friggin' show! If people are not willing, by any means, to resist the late starts then why bother purchasing her tickets in the first place? :confused: Doesn't make any sense to me... It's just like that oh I spent 800 dollars the other day because I want to see Madonna front row but if she starts late I will be sooo mad at her, utterly disrespectful! kind of attitude :redface:

People are flying over 10,000 kms just to attend the show, do 2 hours reaaaaaally affect the blast we always have at her concerts? I guess it's mostly Americans and Brits who complain about the late starts anyway, same thing about the subway closes early, the taxis are so expensive, blah blah blah conversation. In my opinion, usual moaners are so spoiled considering  that Madonna occasionally bring her tours to other continents and there are real fans who will get to experience her live rarely in their lives. Probably never.

2 hours ago, *mlvc* said:

I've always found it odd how she won't stop and sign a few things. People wait on her just to see her get into a car, she could at least wave and thank them. Eh, it's Madonna.

Does she have to? She was never that complaisant towards anybody. She's leaving the venue after giving her all onstage and yet people expect her to continue with the show? lol What lets me satisfied is that in most fan videos filmed outside the theatre she looks so damn happy! And that should be all we care for. She could perfectly choose to leave the venue through a different door or simply escape on her limo right after she says Thank You, Good Night.

1 hour ago, madgefan said:

Don't you think the press and people who attended MDNA and RH (where she started really late) have made it clear she's not punctual anymore?

Unpopular opinion here BUT it's her friggin' show! If people are not willing, by any means, to resist the late starts then why bother purchasing her tickets in the first place? :confused: Doesn't make any sense to me... It's just like that oh I spent 800 dollars the other day because I want to see Madonna front row but if she starts late I will be sooo mad at her, utterly disrespectful! kind of attitude :redface:

People are flying over 10,000 kms just to attend the show, do 2 hours reaaaaaally affect the blast we always have at her concerts? I guess it's mostly Americans and Brits who complain about the late starts anyway, same thing about the subway closes early, the taxis are so expensive, blah blah blah conversation. In my opinion, usual moaners are so spoiled considering  that Madonna occasionally bring her tours to other continents and there are real fans who will get to experience her live rarely in their lives. Probably never.

Does she have to? She was never that complaisant towards anybody. She's leaving the venue after giving her all onstage and yet people expect her to continue with the show? lol What lets me satisfied is that in most fan videos filmed outside the theatre she looks so damn happy! And that should be all we care for. She could perfectly choose to leave the venue through a different door or simply escape on her limo right after she says Thank You, Good Night.

half a hour or a hour late is not so bad but were talking 3 hours and a show finishing at 1.30 am in the morning if she does this late thing in london she will get booed before she comes on i bet ....she said during a interview that guy is always going on at her for being late but that she has loads to do ...perhaps if she wasnt a night owl and didnt wake till 11 am we would not have this problem ..i think its more to do with her being a night owl and yes 2 hours late does have a effect on your experience if she has to cut the show short due to curfew like what happened in manchester and ireland or was it scotland ?? i think well she just continued during her irish show even though they cut the power so yes it is a problem 

2 hours ago, Lilalo said:

Could you tell me a little bit more of the Medellín package? Like , do you get an email ahead of time for anything you need to do , where/when to enter? Do you get to keep your phones for a bit while in the VIP room and before the tour starts ?  What time does it start and end? Do they keep it going (VIP room) closer to the showtime since she starts late? Is there early access to the merchandise for sale ? Any other info you could share would be great and appreciated, I have this package for a date in Chicago and would like to know as much as I can so I know what to do when I get there, ;) thanks. 

You’ll get an email a few days before the show. :) Check in for us started at 6:30 and they let us in at 7. We got to stay in the VIP room on our phones for a long time. Until at least 9:30/10. There was a photographer in there taking pictures of us against a backdrop and there was a cute little video booth as well. As far as the Medellín package goes, they take you guys backstage after letting you in. They also make sure to tell you when you’re in the front row that you can’t cross the white line that runs in front of the stage. Hope that helps!

I agree with you guys @Fighter?and @mark perrybut still... how many times do we have the chance to see her perform live? I insist, it's not like we are seeing Madonna every year. For most people it will probably be once or *maybe* twice in their lives. I guess when we are lucky enough to attend concerts of any singer/band we usually try to make all the arrangements beforehand? Or am I the only one who sees it like that? 

I cannot ignore the fact that everybody has the right to complain about it but when the negativism purposely comes from the fans, people who tend to spend shitloads of money on her stuff, aren't they able to enjoy the moment for a couple of hours? I don't know.

If what she's doing is so terrible and disrespectful then why don't we just sabotage her and stop paying attention? 

4 hours ago, madgefan said:

I agree with you guys @Fighter?and @mark perrybut still... how many times do we have the chance to see her perform live? I insist, it's not like we are seeing Madonna every year. For most people it will probably be once or *maybe* twice in their lives. I guess when we are lucky enough to attend concerts of any singer/band we usually try to make all the arrangements beforehand? Or am I the only one who sees it like that? 

I cannot ignore the fact that everybody has the right to complain about it but when the negativism purposely comes from the fans, people who tend to spend shitloads of money on her stuff, aren't they able to enjoy the moment for a couple of hours? I don't know.

If what she's doing is so terrible and disrespectful then why don't we just sabotage her and stop paying attention? 

I actually do think a lot if people DID lose interest in her after seeing her on tour and having a bad experience. It feels disrespectful and not everyone cares as much as hardcore fans. The amount of people who were bitching about it when people were coming out of the stadium was very interesting.... and Ive had people who did not want to go the next time she came. When respect is lost...

3 hours ago, Fighter? said:

I actually do think a lot if people DID lose interest in her after seeing her on tour and having a bad experience. It feels disrespectful and not everyone cares as much as hardcore fans. The amount of people who were bitching about it when people were coming out of the stadium was very interesting.... and Ive had people who did not want to go the next time she came. When respect is lost...

I don't know why she does not care, like let's be honest here she doesn't care, if she did, she would have changed her ways. This has been a chronic issue for such a long time- remember the interview with her during the MDNA tour - she said Guy was always telling her she needs to come on earlier on time....so it's not like she isn't aware of it, and it's not like she isn't aware the impact of her coming on late has on her touring and people, but still thinks it's ok to come on late...

So this just says that its not a concern to her, you are either cool with it, or you are not and I don't think she minds which side of that equation you are on.

More incredible news on the Polaroid thread...

To think that she is not ready to accept 2000 dollars for a Polaroid and keeps being late shows that she is losing track of reality. I can be insomniac, but others aren't. I also imagine not everyone attending the show reads forums and knows she is going on stage 3 hours late. Some people work early in the morning to earn in a month what is needed to buy this selfie. Of course I would wait even until 3 am, but the general public despite the money spent for the ticket will not... honestly it was also surprising to see the full cast going to bed at 5 am, after a night of rehearsals: they accept that, it's definitely worth the sacrifice, but it's out of this world.

11 minutes ago, Enrico said:

My English is not good enough so can anyone be so kind to clarify: was he given the beer that Madonna would drink? (at 1:34)

Yes, it's all part of the show her team watches the audience before the show and picks where she will sit, usually it's front row. One night, the person didn't speak English so they didn't choose him, and another night the person was too drunk, so these times they used the second row.

1 hour ago, Enrico said:

More incredible news on the Polaroid thread...

To think that she is not ready to accept 2000 dollars for a Polaroid and keeps being late shows that she is losing track of reality. I can be insomniac, but others aren't. I also imagine not everyone attending the show reads forums and knows she is going on stage 3 hours late. Some people work early in the morning to earn in a month what is needed to buy this selfie. Of course I would wait even until 3 am, but the general public despite the money spent for the ticket will not... honestly it was also surprising to see the full cast going to bed at 5 am, after a night of rehearsals: they accept that, it's definitely worth the sacrifice, but it's out of this world.

It does feel like she’s got her head in the clouds. She talked about wanting to get closer to her fans but she’s treating people who have paid a fortune to be there badly by keeping them waiting so long. And what the hell is that all about with the photo? Guilt tripping the audience for not earning mega bucks?! 
I feel like she could come on stage 5 hours late, bend over and fart at the audience for 90 minutes and then be confused as to why anyone had a problem. 

• Fighter locked this topic
  • Fighter unlocked this topic
  • madgefan locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic