Madame X Tour | New York City

cherry

5 hours ago, Rupert76 said:

I don't know the size, but I really hope it will be filmed at Grand Rex Theatre, if it will be filmed. 

It looks so beautiful. 

I think that the set used as a backdrop in the part of the theater where the audience sits  fits perfectly with the scenography of the Madame X show. 

p-grandrex-wwwwebrevelationfr-_54_990x660_201404251910.jpg

26037899296_b50839e32c_b.jpg

c700x420.jpg

images.jpeg

Gorgeous!! Can’t wait to be here March 1! I love when the background just really enhances the beauty of her on stage.

4 hours ago, madgefan said:

It will be filmed in Lisbon again. The director will sue her for not fulfilling the contract and everything will be kept in store so we've got something extra to bitch about for years to come. The raw unedited footage with questioanable audio will leak in 2029 in .avi.

I know you're joking with this post, but I truly believe the intention is to film it in Lisbon. It makes sense to do this since it was Portugal got her so inspired to start this project.  I know we all are anxious to hear when and where, but most her tours have been filmed towards the end of her tours. If I recall, we didn't know about when Rebel Heart Tour was going to be filmed until very close to the date it was filmed.  I also do think it's going to be some sort of exclusive through a streaming service as well. 

18 minutes ago, SimonVenekeo said:

Gorgeous!! Can’t wait to be here March 1! I love when the background just really enhances the beauty of her on stage.

Interesting that most fans slag the Sticky vocals off something rotten... this actually sounds way better than almost any performance she’s given of an upbeat song LIVE since.

interesting thing hindsight. 

5 minutes ago, stfan97 said:

Tonight's show is cancelled due to her knee injury.

With no new date as of yet.

MADAME X TOUR - OCTOBER 7TH SHOW POSTPONED

October 07, 2019

Monday, October 7th. - Unfortunately, Madonna’s Madame X concert this evening at BAM Howard Gilman Opera House is postponed. Madonna is currently dealing with a knee injury and has been advised rest for the next three days to assist in her recovery.

Fans are encouraged to hold onto their tickets pending information on rescheduling.

The Madame X concerts this Thursday, October 10th and Saturday, October 12th are expected to proceed as scheduled.

We regret the inconvenience to fans. Thank you for understanding.

I totally understand her, a shame for the fans who were attending tonight’s show but it was evident that she was tussling with her knee pain, probably three nights in a row means a lot of physical effort, she gave her best each night and as it says in her recent instagram post, she’s a human being too. I wish her nothing but the best to this Majesty! Hoping the last New York shows won’t be cancelled, I’m heading the last one on Oct 12th! 

6FA0E727-BD1D-4682-A406-BCE4A704834F.jpeg

All my respect in this moment, she gave us all, always in these 37 years. I just hope she's going to overcome it succesfully and not taking this knee problem with her during the whole tour :broken: And I really pray for them to record one of the next shows as soon as it's possible. We need to have a trace of this gorgeous and intimate experience!

She broke my heart with that post. I don’t know maybe I’m exaggerating or feeling way too emotional but when I listen to Looking for Mercy, I feel like she’s just leaving us... god bless her and I’d give her my life, but it’s like goodbye. I love that song so much but it makes me cry so much too, and this post just made it worse for me.

May she get better soon, especially since there’s a long tour ahead and I pray this won’t be a recurring problem since I always want her to be in the best health and shape and feel good and also fans have already been screwed over many times with delays and rescheduling, hell some are probably heading to the show now, without any knowledge that she cancelled. I hope the damage from this will be as small as possible. I feel for everyone and I’m praying for Madonna’s recovery.

14 minutes ago, GodControl said:

I totally understand her, a shame for the fans who were attending tonight’s show but it was evident that she was tussling with her knee pain, probably three nights in a row means a lot of physical effort, she gave her best each night and as it says in her recent instagram post, she’s a human being too. I wish her nothing but the best to this Majesty! Hoping the last New York shows won’t be cancelled, I’m heading the last one on Oct 12th! 

6FA0E727-BD1D-4682-A406-BCE4A704834F.jpeg

Can't fault her if she's in pain. Anyone giving her a hard time over this, is no fan.  We want her to be healthy first.   This also is a time that some fans need to realize how human she is and that no matter how youthful and energetic she appears, her body is not as strong as it used to be.  She is 61 after all!  No doubt that her stamina is stronger than a lot of people younger than her, but this just proves that Madonna needs to slow down and take care of herself.  The days of her doing these 2 hours dance shows are over.  I'm actually glad this tour she's not as active as in her past tours.  I'm sure that knee would be even worse. 

1 minute ago, Mark Collins said:

The days of her doing these 2 hours dance shows are over.  I'm actually glad this tour she's not as active as in her past tours.  I'm sure that knee would be even worse. 

This part isn't true at all.  It's a more active, though less aerobics heavy, tour than RHT.  I hope she'll get better but 3 days isn't much time at all still!

4 minutes ago, stfan97 said:

This part isn't true at all.  It's a more active, though less aerobics heavy, tour than RHT.  I hope she'll get better but 3 days isn't much time at all still!

What I mean; it seems she's able to sit more and not be as active in this show as in previous. 

2 minutes ago, Mark Collins said:

What I mean; it seems she's able to sit more and not be as active in this show as in previous. 

This isn't true either.  She's as active physically and more so than MDNA and RHT, it's just less aerobics, but there are tons and tons of stairs, which are really harsh on the knees.  She doesn't sit all that much except for the changing/speeches and a little bit of the fado section.  She's always moving.

3 minutes ago, stfan97 said:

This isn't true either.  She's as active physically and more so than MDNA and RHT, it's just less aerobics, but there are tons and tons of stairs, which are really harsh on the knees.  She doesn't sit all that much except for the changing/speeches and a little bit of the fado section.  She's always moving.

We'll just have to agree to disagree!  Not going argue over this!  Seems silly!

35 minutes ago, stefo said:

All my respect in this moment, she gave us all, always in these 37 years. I just hope she's going to overcome it succesfully and not taking this knee problem with her during the whole tour :broken: And I really pray for them to record one of the next shows as soon as it's possible. We need to have a trace of this gorgeous and intimate experience!

She's a trooper, so I have no doubt she'll pull through this.  ;)

Really feeling for her, must be terrible to have to cancel, especially at this short notice.

Just hoping it doesn’t become a recurring problem for her throughout the whole tour, the unpredictability of your show going ahead or not will drive me insane! Especially as it’s now such a long tour.

Maybe the dates should have all been more spread out (one night on, one night off)

Edited by TwistedRope (see edit history)

32 minutes ago, stfan97 said:

then she needs to add some songs that she can sing without using stairs ahah

more seriously : I hope she's fine and she'll recover soon

I was at the show last night, she was moving with so much grace, strength and precision that if she was in pain; one could NEVER tell. That's our girl, our QUEEN. I also agree with those who said the show may seem less strenuous but in reality; there are a LOT of marks to hit and she moves around the entire stage more so than RHT. I pray she get well soon so we could bid her a proper goodbye from NYC this weekend. 

1 hour ago, TwistedRope said:

Really feeling for her, must be terrible to have to cancel, especially at this short notice.

Just hoping it doesn’t become a recurring problem for her throughout the whole tour, the unpredictability of your show going ahead or not will drive me insane! Especially as it’s now such a long tour.

Maybe the dates should have all been more spread out (one night on, one night off)

Exactly this. I already had Sept 12th refunded since it made no sense for me to come back when the intent was opening night. I'm so nervous because I'm going to Chicago, Vegas, Miami and Paris which really I'm sure will be fine and can't be terrible luck all my shows get cancelled/postponed. I left room for extra shows too, just hoping it works out in the end.

• Fighter locked this topic
  • Fighter unlocked this topic
  • madgefan locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic