Madame X Tour | New York City

cherry

25 minutes ago, DontTemptMe26 said:

I will be in the front road tonight. Out of nowhere I found a single seat a couple of days ago for face value. Words cannot even express my excitement. I may have to audio record this on my phone while it's locked away :)

please do record it!! and also enjoy your night, i hope it will be amazing for you!!!!

1 hour ago, DontTemptMe26 said:

I will be in the front road tonight. Out of nowhere I found a single seat a couple of days ago for face value. Words cannot even express my excitement. I may have to audio record this on my phone while it's locked away :)

Doooo it!! Also, it's gonna be an awesome crowd. Last show and as of a few mins ago, there was 9 tickets on Ticketmaster, so it's gonna be a packed house.

1 hour ago, DontTemptMe26 said:

Have the best time. Can't wait to hear all about it. ??

23 minutes ago, GodControl said:

I cannot believe what I just saw... it was a great closing show for the Madame X tour in NYC, so many highlights... Taylor Swift attended the show! By far the greatest performances of this tour are “Frozen”, “IDSIF”, “Batuka”, “Medellin”, “Come Alive” and “Extreme Occident” which made the stairs to bump Madonna, anyways she kept singing! Gotta take my flight to hometown... later I probably post an enhanced review of the show! I’m still mesmerized by it

Awesome. So glad you had a great time . Can't wait to hear more when you can. Have a safe flight. 

• madgefan locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic