Madame X Tour | New York City

cherry

8 minutes ago, mark perry said:

shes wanting it to be a exclusive  show...that's what she wants ..but shouldn't she want to promote it like ...i mean with talk of low ticket sales or is that just bullshit - will the press be allowed to take pictures 

Even when she did Tears of a Clown the pressed had access. 

Something isn't right. Seriously all broadway, musicals and operas release images of performances. It sates public curiosity and tempts people to go. 

7 minutes ago, BeepBeepBitchMove said:

Exactly. I really hope the Madame X show is on par for creativity. I'm seeing two shows next week! 

We can thank Christopher for that as well. I think all the directors and creative personnel she worked with from DWT onwards haven't been of the same standard. Yet they're a spectacle, yet they're not unique like GS or BAT. 

Just now, Ashley Nichols said:

We can thank Christopher for that as well. I think all the directors and creative personnel she worked with from DWT onwards haven't been of the same standard. Yet they're a spectacle, yet they're not unique like GS or BAT. 

i agree christopher did a great job ...madonna was on top form though despite erotica backlash ...she was fit as a fiddle too 

Just now, mark perry said:

i agree christopher did a great job ...madonna was on top form though despite erotica backlash ...she was fit as a fiddle too 

Can you just imaging is she toured the Ray of Light album and CC directed it? Would have been amazing. 

2 hours ago, mark perry said:

show me the receipts ?

reason he is a MASSIVE HOMOPHOBE ..

ill wait

Most straight rappers are homophobic af

RECEIPT #1 https://theboxhouston.com/9724390/migos-quavo-fails-again-at-trying-to-apologize-for-homophobic-comments-about-ilovemakonnen/

RECEIPT #2 https://www.nme.com/news/migos-refused-appear-drag-queens-katy-perrys-snl-performance-2076582

She writes: "3 shows into Madame  and Ive enjoyed every minute of this intimate experience! I ♥️ Looking into the audience and not seeing Iphone’s and cameras flashing but instead-eyes, smiles and happy human faces. However I am mystified and confused by some people who insist on sneaking in second cameras and disregarding my request to not record the show. This request is common at all Broadway shows, dance concerts, stand up Comedy and the Opera. People who ignore my request are not allowing themselves to enjoy The show completely but also show a lack of respect and consideration for my wishes. If you can’t live without your phone for 2 hours-this Experience is not for you."

The point is that we simply wanna have pics and vids when we're home, it's not a matter of mobile addiction, it's a matter of having material to watch and, in some cases, to archive. Said that, some good press cover would at least help a little to enjoy the tour experience imo, cause this way, even if the show is one of her best, the tour itself seems to be going to be one of her most boring and it's such a pity.

18 minutes ago, stefo said:

She writes: "3 shows into Madame  and Ive enjoyed every minute of this intimate experience! I ♥️ Looking into the audience and not seeing Iphone’s and cameras flashing but instead-eyes, smiles and happy human faces. However I am mystified and confused by some people who insist on sneaking in second cameras and disregarding my request to not record the show. This request is common at all Broadway shows, dance concerts, stand up Comedy and the Opera. People who ignore my request are not allowing themselves to enjoy The show completely but also show a lack of respect and consideration for my wishes. If you can’t live without your phone for 2 hours-this Experience is not for you."

The point is that we simply wanna have pics and vids when we're home, it's not a matter of mobile addiction, it's a matter of having material to watch and, in some cases, to archive. Said that, some good press cover would at least help a little to enjoy the tour experience imo, cause this way, even if the show is one of her best, the tour itself seems to be going to be one of her most boring and it's such a pity.

https://www.express.co.uk/celebrity-news/572332/Madonna-texting-theatre-show-banned-backstage

but but lol 

12 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

I love the fact that there are no pics or videos of the show ! It gives a real mystery feel to it and it has so much more beauty to it. 

Very true.  It’s very mysterious. But that hinders my take on it. It’s hard to have any interest since there aren’t photos or videos, and you’re unable to attend. 

11 minutes ago, Andymad said:

Very true.  It’s very mysterious. But that hinders my take on it. It’s hard to have any interest since there aren’t photos or videos, and you’re unable to attend. 

wonder if because tickets are so expensive she is doing it because people have paid so much money and she wants it to remain sort of exclusive to fans who bought tickets ..that's the only thing i can think of ..a business move and with a theatre show if somebody did film it in its entirety it could be pretty damn good quality so get filming guys lol- i think you could film maybe the last song ..who would kick you out for filming the last song its kind of worth the risk unless youre going back the next day ...funny thing is if madonna spotted you she would prob shout at you and that would be really cool too 

Edited by mark perry (see edit history)

37 minutes ago, o_g_c_x said:

This request is common at all Broadway shows, dance concerts, stand up Comedy and the Opera.

Reading comprehension is important

ive been to the theatre loads and ive never been asked to put my phone in a locked pocket that said i have never felt the need to film a show but i have took one or two pictures ...

1 hour ago, o_g_c_x said:

This request is common at all Broadway shows, dance concerts, stand up Comedy and the Opera.

Reading comprehension is important

She writes about the respect and consideration for her wishes and explicitly uses more than once the expression "my request". It's true that the mobile free policy is common in theaters to safeguard the productions copyrights and the audience experience but it's not universal, I don't think that a theatre would have denied her the right to let people use their mobiles during her own performance. I studied at a drama school, l acted for many years and go costantly to theatres. I know how it works and I think I'm perfectly able to understand what I read. It was not kind of you to use those words.

3 hours ago, Ashley Nichols said:

I mean seriously co-opting the Pride rainbow flag with emblazoning the MX logo was really disrespectful. 

What are you even talking about? She also ends the show with a massive rainbow flag covering the entire stage... 

Does she need to show receipts of licking a vagina to be able to do that? :Madonna038:

• Fighter locked this topic
  • Fighter unfeatured this topic
  • Fighter unlocked this topic
  • Fighter featured this topic
  • madgefan locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic