Madame X Tour | New York City

cherry

1 minute ago, mark perry said:

somebody should use a recording audio app and set it up before it goes in the case so least we get audio cant imagine there allowed to go through your phone or ask you to turn it off even 

That would be amazing if somehow we got audio recordings of the whole show. Wouldn't be surprised if someone decides to do this! Hopefully!!

1 minute ago, stefo said:

What a bore, the Rebel Heart experience was so nice ... for us the fun is finishing right now as the fans are entering the theatre. We hardly gonna know anything before four or five hours.

she was always late lol ....it does not say no cameras it just says no phones ...we will deffo have pictures as soon as it starts 

2 minutes ago, stefo said:

What a bore, the Rebel Heart experience was so nice ... for us the fun is finishing right now as the fans are entering the theatre. We hardly gonna know anything before four or five hours.

Let M have this... She's been giving us amazing concerts for decades, I think it's time she does exactly as she wants. If she wants a phone free experience, that's exactly what she should do

7 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

Ok. So I can have my phone out in the VIP room. I'm having a glass of wine... Gonna figure out where the VIP merch table is and hopefully I can grab some photos. Otherwise it's gonna be by memory I guess. 

Will you take some pics and vids for us? Of course I suppose we're all dieing for her entrance and, in case she's going to perform it, for Rescue Me... and, if it's not an excessive disturb for you, will you please connect here and there just to give us updates about the actual setlist? Oh ... one last thing, you can't imagine how I love you in this moment :broken:

11 minutes ago, stefo said:

Will you take some pics and vids for us? Of course I suppose we're all dieing for her entrance and, in case she's going to perform it, for Rescue Me... and, if it's not an excessive disturb for you, will you please connect here and there just to give us updates about the actual setlist? Oh ... one last thing, you can't imagine how I love you in this moment :broken:

I think I may leave my recorder on before I go in. I can confirm there's new items at Merch table. I'm gonna have to look closer but it seems they're selling the same tour jacket for 170 instead of 350 here ?

16 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

Ok. So I can have my phone out in the VIP room. I'm having a glass of wine... Gonna figure out where the VIP merch table is and hopefully I can grab some photos. Otherwise it's gonna be by memory I guess. 

leave your phone on record , least we will get audio of it ..

2 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

I think I may leave my recorder on before I go in. I can confirm there's new items at Merch table. I'm gonna have to look closer but it seems they're selling the same tour jacket for 170 instead of 350 here ?

I hope your phone doesn't die! And omg I really want to know the prices for the merch so I know what to bring with me in November!

1 minute ago, stefo said:

It has just been announced that the show starts at 10:30PM (1 hour and half from now), because of long queue outside the Theatre

nice to see madonnas hasnt lost her lateness touch ...right so what is the curfew on the theatre ...? anybody know ..we will get a idea at how short the show is :( 

• Fighter locked this topic
  • Fighter unfeatured this topic
  • Fighter unlocked this topic
  • Fighter featured this topic
  • madgefan locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic