Madame X Tour | New York City

cherry

there are 2 accounts on this thread topic who just happen to thrive off madame x not completely selling out and both joined in 2014 ...Am i allowed to even suggest that theyre not fans but possibly run some kind of hatred blog for madonna ...surely the admin in this group have noticed it but if you read the posts by either of them you will find they are patronising and just shady towards madonna ...seems one of them spends hours counting how many seats are left for sale in a theatre and constantly likes to repeat that its not completely sold out like we will all have meltdowns over it ..that is what one is hoping i believe , the pair of them thats if theyre not the same person using two accounts are just throwing shade at madonna all of the time and bringing a huge negativity to this forum ..sorry admin im just being honest 

37 minutes ago, stfan97 said:

Sure, because it makes so much sense to cancel the guaranteed sold out NYC shows (the most expensive tickets and city on the entire tour) and "move them" to Chicago nearly 3 weeks later. :eyes:  The logic or lack of it is mind-boggling.

The injury is hardly undisclosed.  She's said it on multiple Instagram posts since tour rehearsals.  She said on opening night that she had an injury.  She said at one subsequent NYC show in the first 2 weeks that she didn't take enough ibuprofen that night.  Her knee is obviously more and more heavily taped throughout each show.  But sure, she's making stuff up because Madame X likes to refund money for no reason that is already paid for and guaranteed.

The last two shows in nyc are hardly sold out. 

CC5F47B8-8F83-42F7-B3C0-5E92A96A4601.jpeg

EF43A751-CD14-474D-8C71-39A08AAD276F.jpeg

3 minutes ago, mark perry said:

there are 2 accounts on this thread topic who just happen to thrive off madame x not completely selling out and both joined in 2014 ...Am i allowed to even suggest that theyre not fans but possibly run some kind of hatred blog for madonna ...surely the admin in this group have noticed it 

If you're referring to me, you couldn't be further off the mark. I've probably seen her live more than you have. 

2 minutes ago, digitalfreaknyc said:

If you're referring to me, you couldn't be further off the mark. I've probably seen her live more than you have. 

I dont believe you ..you even was mocking some upset fan who was crying before ..are you fleadip or somebody who runs a anti madonna blog ? ive also seen you like any negative post about madonna is that why youre here to get a thrill of madonna fans being upset ? 

1 minute ago, mark perry said:

I dont believe you ..you even was mocking some upset fan who was crying before ..are you fleadip or somebody who runs a anti madonna blog ? 

I don't care what you believe.

If you want to see hatred , Go to the official forums on her site. People are DONE.

Edited by digitalfreaknyc (see edit history)

3 minutes ago, digitalfreaknyc said:

I don't care what you believe. 

i dont care either im just calling you out that is all ..i think youre a anti madonna account ...sad as f - you would not last one second on madonna nation ...you dont fool me - you remind me of the anti lady gaga blogger paws down in a way ..he was always counting how many seats were left on gagas cancelled tours etc etc ...i know im not the only one who would have noticed you trying to bring negativity to this forum thats for sure ..you need booting 

Some of you get really defensive since. Madonna is a product, a brand. We are discussing a brand. 

if you don’t like discussion on the workings of said brand, don’t join a forum.

oh and believe me, me and digital freak aren’t the same person. Separate sides of the Atlantic I’m afraid.

nice guy, (guy?), intelligent, strong minded. Quite respect the chap for his persistence in speaking about what he believes, but we aren’t the same person. 

so yeah, theory dead. I was a member of Tribe since 2007 but requested my account disabling in July of this year due to growing tired of sycophants, and other members growing tired of my opinions, lmao.

When one spends more time posting negativity or passive aggressive trolling about an artist 24/7, it's possibly time to find a healthier hobby, one that brings you actual joy.

There are plenty of artists in whom I've lost interest, and I just don't follow or post about them on their forums any more.

Strange use of one's time.  The way some are posting, you'd think you're getting a personal cut of Madonna's tour income.

4 minutes ago, digitalfreaknyc said:

Do you have a problem with facts and figures? 

Or reality?

i dont care less if its not sold out totally and there are available seats ......youre obsessed with them lol im not obsessed with madonnas stats ..she is the biggest selling female artist ever ..i think she still remains the highest grossing solo touring artist ever ..i will be ok with these FACTS AND FIGURES ...

7 minutes ago, scion said:

Some of you get really defensive since. Madonna is a product, a brand. We are discussing a brand. 

if you don’t like discussion on the workings of said brand, don’t join a forum.

oh and believe me, me and digital freak aren’t the same person. Separate sides of the Atlantic I’m afraid.

nice guy, (guy?), intelligent, strong minded. Quite respect the chap for his persistence in speaking about what he believes, but we aren’t the same person. 

so yeah, theory dead. I was a member of Tribe since 2007 but requested my account disabling in July of this year due to growing tired of sycophants, and other members growing tired of my opinions, lmao.

youre trying to make out she is lying about her injury to save face like a certain other pop star may have done i believe ...its clear to see she has injured herself before the show even started ...she even said that one night was difficult to get through shes prob in pain ..she prob banged her knee on a stair or something or landing from that splitz she pulls in that circle ....she was seen limping coming out from the theatre many times and one even said you could tell she was in pain during the show before postponing the concert 

5 minutes ago, stfan97 said:

When one spends more time posting negativity or passive aggressive trolling about an artist 24/7, it's possibly time to find a healthier hobby, one that brings you actual joy.

There are plenty of artists in whom I've lost interest, and I just don't follow or post about them on their forums any more.

Strange use of one's time.  The way some are posting, you'd think you're getting a personal cut of Madonna's tour income.

They are just trying to diminish Madonna ...but yeah they really need to get a hobby if they join madonna fan pages to troll while pretending to be fan only to go and copy and paste some posts from the forum from genuine upset fans else where or get a thrill from madonna fans being negative towards madonna like the lives depends on it ...

2 minutes ago, stfan97 said:

That's just it though, I've never lost interest in anything she's done, but I'm the type of person who thinks objectively about things... I don't endlessly praise and I don't ignore reality. I spent a lot of time praising the RHT when that started, praised S&S and Hard Candy... I even praised the MDNA album and we both know how unpopular that was.

But this era... it's interesting in that it's shown a complete downturn in M's commercial popularity. She's announced her biggest tour ever, with more consecutives half-sold shows than she's ever done... all on the back of an album that hasn't sold particularly well, hasn't made any impact with the general public, but has made a pretty decent impression on critics. 

When something amazing happens this era, I'll sing it's praises. So far, nothing incredible has happened.

Frozen was pretty neat.

6 minutes ago, scion said:

That's just it though, I've never lost interest in anything she's done, but I'm the type of person who thinks objectively about things... I don't endlessly praise and I don't ignore reality. I spent a lot of time praising the RHT when that started, praised S&S and Hard Candy... I even praised the MDNA album and we both know how unpopular that was.

But this era... it's interesting in that it's shown a complete downturn in M's commercial popularity. She's announced her biggest tour ever, with more consecutives half-sold shows than she's ever done... all on the back of an album that hasn't sold particularly well, hasn't made any impact with the general public, but has made a pretty decent impression on critics. 

When something amazing happens this era, I'll sing it's praises. So far, nothing incredible has happened.

Frozen was pretty neat.

i really couldnt give a fuck of your opinion ..to me your no madonna fan just a imposter so who care what you think ! ,,i love madame x , i loved most of the video clips , i loved the billboard performance and im really excited to see this tour ..im tired of you constantly trying to diminish madonna ..she is better than YOU who spends time bashing a artist on a forum like his life depends on it ...I dont care if the general public are not into madame x ...i love it  and its great to read genuine reviews from fans who have seen the show who actually love it but its shit to read two posters who inbetween the great reviews are trying to drag down the positive feel about the tour by saying its not sold out over and over again 

2 minutes ago, scion said:

Frozen was pretty neat.

Anyone who's read even a few of my posts knows that I don't endlessly praise or ignore reality, and I even disliked most of the Madame X album itself.  I didn't go on 24/7 about it for months though.  I suggest you'll be a lot happier if you focus on the things you enjoy about her, if there are any, and ignore the rest.  Life's too short to spend being miserable.  The tour is my favorite part of any Madonna era.  Is any of it perfect?  No, but she's still amazing as a live performer IMO.  I disliked a lot of MDNA also, but I loved the tour.

This isn't a very commercial album or era, it's very polarizing, but most of the tour's success is from repeat fan purchases once they've actually seen one show.  If she wanted to appeal to a broader audience, she knows how to do that, but she doesn't care about that so why should we?  Madonna's hardly going to the poorhouse on the perceived lack of success of one musical era.

5 minutes ago, scion said:

Frozen was pretty neat.

I actually thoroughly enjoy Rebel Heart (even tho some of my preferences go towards the demos) and I really like MDNA a lot. 

But I'm not going to let some know-nothing tell me that a lifetime of fandom, dozens of live shows in various states and countries don't matter simply because of his foolish conspiracy theory. 

1 minute ago, mark perry said:

i really couldnt give a fuck of your opinion ..to me your no madonna fan just a imposter so who care what you think ! ,,i love madame x , i loved most of the video clips , i loved the billboard performance and im really excited to see this tour ..im tired of you constantly trying to diminish madonna ..she is better than YOU

Wonderful. 

If I actually was a troll, I'd probably say mission accomplished. 

However, I'm not a troll, and don't get much of a kick out of irritating any of you unfortunately... but I do however enjoy discussing Madonna so... as you were :)

1 minute ago, digitalfreaknyc said:

I actually thoroughly enjoy Rebel Heart (even tho some of my preferences go towards the demos) and I really like MDNA a lot. 

But I'm not going to let some know-nothing tell me that a lifetime of fandom, dozens of live shows in various states and countries don't matter simply because of his foolish conspiracy theory. 

lies - you stand out like a sore thumb on this forum ..admin will be aware of it its pretty obvious really 

6 minutes ago, stfan97 said:

Anyone who's read even a few of my posts knows that I don't endlessly praise or ignore reality, and I even disliked most of the Madame X album itself.  I didn't go on 24/7 about it for months though.  I suggest you'll be a lot happier if you focus on the things you enjoy about her, if there are any, and ignore the rest.  Life's too short to spend being miserable.  The tour is my favorite part of any Madonna era.  Is any of it perfect?  No, but she's still amazing as a live performer IMO.  I disliked a lot of MDNA also, but I loved the tour.

This isn't a very commercial album or era, it's very polarizing, but most of the tour's success is from repeat fan purchases once they've actually seen one show.  If she wanted to appeal to a broader audience, she knows how to do that, but she doesn't care about that so why should we?  Madonna's hardly going to the poorhouse on the perceived lack of success of one musical era.

I wasn't referring to you in particular anyway, I was simply explaining that I tend to discuss what's current and won't blindly celebrate things I'm not loving.

You'll perceive me as negative at the moment because I only discuss whatever is going on now. I've discussed Madonna's history to an extent that I've worn out any desire to continue doing so, so you won't see me active in threads based on previous eras, albums and tours. I've also no interest in discussing rubbish like perfumes, or skincare.

So I'm sorry that you think Madonna brings me no joy... she does. Some of the album does. Crave is one of her best ballads (ish) this century and God Control is the best single she's released since Hung Up... It's just on the whole I'm quite content to continue watching the tour and era unfold for better and for worse.

If you feel im a troll, I apologise for giving you that impression. I'm just very honest, and enjoy reading and discussing. If you or anyone else doesn't enjoy it, just put me on ignore... 

5 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

@mark perryand @stfan97I agree. I am so thankful for the ignore feature when a troll shows up.  And that makes two now who I've added to the list. 

i wish i could ignore digitalnyc and scion but curiousity gets the better of me and i like to see what negative bullshit they have posted and every time its something trying to diminish madonna ..i just wish admin would boot them so they would have to make another account and pretend to be a fan for a while before getting all nasty towards madonna again lol ..the effort they go to 

• Fighter locked this topic
  • Fighter unlocked this topic
  • madgefan locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic