Madame X Tour | New York City

cherry

5 minutes ago, digitalfreaknyc said:

I actually thoroughly enjoy Rebel Heart (even tho some of my preferences go towards the demos) and I really like MDNA a lot. 

But I'm not going to let some know-nothing tell me that a lifetime of fandom, dozens of live shows in various states and countries don't matter simply because of his foolish conspiracy theory. 

I can hand on heart say there's not a song on Rebel Heart that I liked except Hold Tight and Messiah... I did however think she was brilliant at the start of the tour. Sadly my two shows were cursed (Manchester [bad attitude, late start for the UK and awful vocals] and Glasgow [no atmosphere]).

2 minutes ago, scion said:

I wasn't referring to you in particular anyway, I was simply explaining that I tend to discuss what's current and won't blindly celebrate things I'm not loving.

You'll perceive me as negative at the moment because I only discuss whatever is going on now. I've discussed Madonna's history to an extent that I've worn out any desire to continue doing so, so you won't see me active in threads based on previous eras, albums and tours. I've also no interest in discussing rubbish like perfumes, or skincare.

So I'm sorry that you think Madonna brings me no joy... she does. Some of the album does. Crave is one of her best ballads (ish) this century and God Control is the best single she's released since Hung Up... It's just on the whole I'm quite content to continue watching the tour and era unfold for better and for worse.

If you feel im a troll, I apologise for giving you that impression. I'm just very honest, and enjoy reading and discussing. If you or anyone else doesn't enjoy it, just put me on ignore... 

you implied madonna is making up injury to save face because a show is not entirely sold out ...deceiving her fanbase ...you dont kow madonna 

1 minute ago, mark perry said:

i wish i could ignore digitalnyc and scion but curiousity gets the better of me and i like to see what negative bullshit they have posted and every time its something trying to diminish madonna ..i just wish admin would boot them so they would have to make another account and pretend to be a fan for a while before getting all nasty towards madonna again lol ..the effort they go to 

Well, if you're refusing to put us on ignore, that tells me three things:

a) It says more about me than it does about you.

b) You have issues with criticism of anything you like. You're obviously insecure.

c) You feed on negativity and the need for an argument. I've said so much positive even in the last hour, but you haven't absorbed any of it.

1 minute ago, scion said:

I can hand on heart say there's not a song on Rebel Heart that I liked except Hold Tight and Messiah... I did however think she was brilliant at the start of the tour. Sadly my two shows were cursed (Manchester [bad attitude, late start for the UK and awful vocals] and Glasgow [no atmosphere]).

i seen rebel heart in manchester and it was not bad vocals ...are you going to remind the forum about her starting so late she finished the show early because of curfew too ...

Just now, scion said:

Well, if you're refusing to put us on ignore, that tells me three things:

a) It says more about me than it does about you.

b) You have issues with criticism of anything you like. You're obviously insecure.

c) You feed on negativity and the need for an argument. I've said so much positive even in the last hour, but you haven't absorbed any of it.

because youre not able to pull the wool over my eyes ..youre not positive you are pretending because you dont want to be busted as a madonna hater you prob get a hardon over genuine fans being upset ..i really do not think youre a madonna fan sorry not if you think she is twisted enough to fake a injury due to a not sold out show 

Just now, mark perry said:

i seen rebel heart in manchester and it was not bad vocals ...are you going to remind the forum about her starting so late she finished the show early because of curfew too ...

The arena made her leave because she was 27 minutes over the curfew and it's thousands per minute over 11pm. If she had been on stage any longer, her power would have been cut mid performance. Manchester Arena is like that, you get 30 minutes grace period and youre off.

Have you heard the show played back since you attended? The guy who filmed for Madonna-TV.com actually said on Facebook he had to dub his footage over before putting it online because the vocals were the worst of the tour so far. 

Glasgow she sounded gorgeous.

1 minute ago, mark perry said:

because youre not able to pull the wool over my eyes ..youre not positive you are pretending because you dont want to be busted as a madonna hater you prob get a hardon over genuine fans being upset ..i really do not think youre a madonna fan sorry not if you think she is twisted enough to fake a injury due to a not sold out show 

Believe whatever you like. That's fine. You're the one getting irate, not I.

Just now, scion said:

The arena made her leave because she was 27 minutes over the curfew and it's thousands per minute over 11pm. If she had been on stage any longer, her power would have been cut mid performance. Manchester Arena is like that, you get 30 minutes grace period and youre off.

Have you heard the show played back since you attended? The guy who filmed for Madonna-TV.com actually said on Facebook he had to dub his footage over before putting it online because the vocals were the worst of the tour so far. 

Glasgow she sounded gorgeous.

she sounded fine when i was there and yeah i have seen clips from the show but i dont go out of my way looking for bad vocals etc etc ...do you ?

No, I heard it with my own ears on the few videos I took... same on YouTube. It’s unfortunate but that’s how it is.

Glasgow sounded fine however, I loved Glasgow on the whole. Even power free Madonna at the end...

the sad thing was that those of us who went to the after party afterwards in some run down little club didn’t realise her and her team were apparently in the bar behind us having their end of leg party and it made the local press the day after!

3 minutes ago, scion said:

You’re literally full of hate. And defense. 

madonna wouldn’t give a shit about you, let it go x

she gave me wonderful albums ...she has helped me a lot in my life ...so even if she does not give a shit about me then i dont mind because i give a shit about her ...so you let it go and accept she has fans who love her ..deal with that - im on a madonna fan forum not a madonna hatred blog lol ...forgive me for coming to madonnas defence but i was offended by you saying madonna is lying about her injury to save face 

2 minutes ago, mark perry said:

she gave me wonderful albums ...she has helped me a lot in my life ...so even if she does not give a shit about me then i dont mind because i give a shit about her ...so you let it go and accept she has fans who love her ..deal with that 

I love her myself, I just don’t love as much of this era as I have done in the few years leading up to it.

ill probably love something you don’t love in the future...

she’s helped my life too. Probably to a lesser extent than another artist in a totally different genre, but yeah. 

im as interested in her career as I ever have been, but I’m balanced in my view. And I won’t change that.

love it or leave it mark!

10 minutes ago, scion said:

I love her myself, I just don’t love as much of this era as I have done in the few years leading up to it.

ill probably love something you don’t love in the future...

she’s helped my life too. Probably to a lesser extent than another artist in a totally different genre, but yeah. 

im as interested in her career as I ever have been, but I’m balanced in my view. And I won’t change that.

love it or leave it mark!

shock horror i wonder who this other artist youre a fan of is ...hmmm ..yawns its always the same old shitty story the difference is i prob think that artist is shit but i would not spend my time bashing them on his or her fan forums 

Well, the artist that essentially 'saved' my life through music and a very, very special concert is a rock artist and has never been a popstar, so 'shock horror', it's absolutely doesn't fit your sad conspiracy narrative.

It's so sad that you've made this very negative, jaded impression and assumption of somebody you don't know, because they're observationally expressive over a strange era in M's career.

You seem to be all-consumed by the desire to 'call out' fans that don't think M shits rainbows. 
You talk about hate, but you seem to be absolutely drowning in the stuff. Hate and contempt for people who don't agree with your views and your high praise of an idol. It's been seen before, with popstars fans becoming overly possessive, to blind leaders of politicians...

You're consumed by contempt. You're full of hate.

Channel that hate into something else.

3 minutes ago, scion said:

Well, the artist that essentially 'saved' my life through music and a very, very special concert is a rock artist and has never been a popstar, so 'shock horror', it's absolutely doesn't fit your sad conspiracy narrative.

It's so sad that you've made this very negative, jaded impression and assumption of somebody you don't know, because they're observationally expressive over a strange era in M's career.

You seem to be all-consumed by the desire to 'call out' fans that don't think M shits rainbows. 
You talk about hate, but you seem to be absolutely drowning in the stuff.

no im just calling out you and that NYC person who feels he needs to post screen shots of empty seats on a daily basis and you for even suggesting madonna is pretending to be injured to save face ...is the artist whom you admire dead ? if so let us madonna fans enjoy her while she is living ..i dont find madame x era strange

Just now, mark perry said:

no im just calling out you and that NYC person who feels he needs to post screen shots of empty seats on a daily basis and you for even suggesting madonna is pretending to be injured to save face ...

Yet you've said that other artist have done exactly that. What's the difference? Nobody has been posting empty seats on a daily basis, but you can almost guarantee there will be further cancellations this tour.

2 minutes ago, mark perry said:

no im just calling out you and that NYC person who feels he needs to post screen shots of empty seats on a daily basis and you for even suggesting madonna is pretending to be injured to save face ...is the artist whom you admire dead ? if so let us madonna fans enjoy her while she is living ..i dont find madame x era strange

No the artist is thankfully still going strong.

There's only four or five artists I absolutely adore and thankfully none of them are pushing up daisies just yet.

• Fighter locked this topic
  • Fighter unlocked this topic
  • madgefan locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic