Filming of MX tour

Bat-Fan

16 minutes ago, MisterFabian said:

Is it because of something specific (that people believe it won't be recorded)? I might have missed something.

I choose to believe it will be filmed. Let's not be negative when the shows haven't started. We'll see.

I think because it is in such small vebues, more difficult for nultiple cameras without blocking everyone 

2 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

I think because it is in such small vebues, more difficult for nultiple cameras without blocking everyone 

I understand. So if it's the reason, then, we must remember she did a broadcast of the MDNA showcase at the Olympia, in Paris. I was there. The angles were fine and I don't recall people complaining about the cameras. They can film few days for different angles.

I really hope it's going to be filmed :)

On 8/30/2019 at 12:50 AM, Enrico said:

I wonder if the audience will be allowed to use phones during the performance. You normally can't film or record in a theatre (but even on Broadway a few people manage to do it, although with great difficulty). If so, we won't have as many bootlegs as for the previous tours. And we'll need a professional video more than ever!

Really? In order to be able to enjoy the show and film a  stabile video  I was thinking of bringing a camera tripod with me, on which to place my  phone during the full show... 

And I was also thinking about how to hide this tool in my pants?

Maybe multiple camera angles are unnecessary when its such a smaller venue. Or they can do a piecemeal similar to RHT with different angles from different shows at different venues? For the costs of tickets they should give us a monitor video of each performance after the show lol. Its 2019 some of the cellphone vids are better than the pro shots.  

I was thinking that as the venues are quite small, there's a big chance they won't install the side screens we are all used to see whenever she's on tour. This could mean her tour wouldn't get pre-recorded as it's happened throughout her career :scary: Unless she purposefully sets a filming date for later broadcast on cable tv. Does anybody who attended Paris' Olympia show back in 2012 remember if there were screens next to the stage?? 

10 hours ago, madgefan said:

I was thinking that as the venues are quite small, there's a big chance they won't install the side screens we are all used to see whenever she's on tour. This could mean her tour wouldn't get pre-recorded as it's happened throughout her career :scary: Unless she purposefully sets a filming date for later broadcast on cable tv. Does anybody who attended Paris' Olympia show back in 2012 remember if there were screens next to the stage?? 

I dont think there is space for them

On 9/4/2019 at 7:12 PM, madgefan said:

I've been to smaller venues that have had side screens, but they're kinda like overkill. if the views are close and clear from almost any seat, the live feed video screens aren't necessary, but also take up space for other stage elements that could be used for better stage effects. 

It depends if it turns out to be successful and artistically good. But I think it will definitely be filmed: she professionally films even her birthday! But we know that the release can be ruined in every possibile way (editing different shows, changing colours, cutting songs like she did for LDLHA and the TOAC video).

We also know that she is never generous in these releases, so I wouldn't expect many bonus songs. To think how many extras could be added! For instance, the Paris speech or Rebel Rebel and Redemption song in RHT. Not to mention the possibility of multi-angles and all the backdrop videos.

Let's see what happens with the live sound in theatres... if she heavily relies on backing tracks as always, inside a theatre it will sound embarassingly disgusting. The musical aspect is my main concern now.

Let's also see if some fans manage to film or at least record audios. I bend my knees for it like a prayer.

So if it's true this show is something rare, she doesn't record it in any way and/or there isn't a live stream planned, is this the end of this era (especially since this is the end of her contract with Live Nation)? Is it also wrong to entertain the idea that something bigger is coming and she's planning a big world tour in the next year or two? It's just....she's not stupid and she plans her career out way in advance. I don't know, but, sometimes something seems odd about it all. ?

I'm sure she'll film the show... She has recorded everything in the last years, her birthday and things like that... why not filming the show? Other different thing is if we will see it released soon or not...

I think could be interested to show people how the show is (now that we know that it will be almost impossible to see fan recordings), I think would be great to film some of the songs and upload them to her youtube channel. For example if she performs "Faz Gostoso" with a good coreography and things like that could help her to promote the album, the tour and the song without making an official video...

Maybe that, two or three songs during the tour on youtube and when the tour is finished the whole show in blu-ray I think would be perfect.

• Enrico locked this topic