Filming of MX tour

Bat-Fan

I do have the feeling that this tour will be partially filmed, as a documentary...

Like "Truth or dare" to "Blond Ambition", and "I'm going to tell you a secret" to "Re-invention tour"...

And then she will (FINALLY) release the trilogy with the three complete shows!!! and it will cost 5000$.....

No, but seriously, I hope this tour will be released. She can tape A LOT OF shows in the very same venues,

and theN... make that "kind"of "natural" (hahahaha) editions...that we love!

21 minutes ago, o_g_c_x said:

Not sure... Cameras will be annoying in a small place like these venues. Until now no cameras spotted.

If she films, it will be multiple nights in lisbon. Or Palladium, there have been many theater tours taped so they must manage somehow. I can not imagine her wanting this treasure to stay hidden with all the great reviews. The no phone policy is not only for intimacy, it is so she can control how it looks and sounds without being compared to youtube videos

My gut says she will record the show and maybe release at a streaming service, she already sold the rights for the World of Madame X to Amazon Prime Video, maybe she did a contract... who knows?!

But I wish she would release on Netflix, a special event like Beyoncé's Homecoming Concert.

What do you guys think?

1 hour ago, vitoralmeiida said:

My gut says she will record the show and maybe release at a streaming service, she already sold the rights for the World of Madame X to Amazon Prime Video, maybe she did a contract... who knows?!

But I wish she would release on Netflix, a special event like Beyoncé's Homecoming Concert.

What do you guys think?

I think she will make most profit selling physicals but a network deal plus physicals can work too, its done all the time on netflix

The show NEEDS to be filmed. Banning phones and recordings lowered the chances of seeing this show in full or in proper quality. And yes there are leaked recordings so far, but they are quite short and blurry, so an official release has to be made, whether it goes to Netflix, Amazon Prime, HBO or Showtime..etc. before going to Blu-Rays and DVDs or straight to Blu-Ray. However, I sincerely hope that she films it in the later parts of the show when she's added more songs and hopefully improved the sets and perfected everything, because so far the setlist is truly disappointing, and it's not because it features more Madame X songs. I'm very happy that she's doing more MX songs, but Looking For Mercy is missing, the way the songs are arrange doesn't fit well and quite frankly, I want an official performance for Easy Ride... not too much to ask for eh?

1 hour ago, RinoTheBouncer said:

The show NEEDS to be filmed. Banning phones and recordings lowered the chances of seeing this show in full or in proper quality. And yes there are leaked recordings so far, but they are quite short and blurry, so an official release has to be made, whether it goes to Netflix, Amazon Prime, HBO or Showtime..etc. before going to Blu-Rays and DVDs or straight to Blu-Ray. However, I sincerely hope that she films it in the later parts of the show when she's added more songs and hopefully improved the sets and perfected everything, because so far the setlist is truly disappointing, and it's not because it features more Madame X songs. I'm very happy that she's doing more MX songs, but Looking For Mercy is missing, the way the songs are arrange doesn't fit well and quite frankly, I want an official performance for Easy Ride... not too much to ask for eh?

I agree about MX tracks but there are too many covers at the expense of hits or older songs

12 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

I agree about MX tracks but there are too many covers at the expense of hits or older songs

Yes. I could easily do away with the covers, Human Nature, Papa Don't Preach and Express Yourself Acapella, and replace them with Easy Ride, Looking For Mercy, Rescue Me, Bad Girl, X-Static Process, Die Another Day and Beautiful Killer.

Having seen the show twice, this show can easily be filmed without much disruption to the  audience. 
I wouldn't be surprised if there are remote cameras built into the set, and bodycams on performers. 
this show has both moments of stillness, and completely fluid and constant movement onstage. 

as much as I appreciate the fan footage and Fanmade edits of shows from the past couple of tours, it's hard to not notice that the broadcast/DVD/BR edits (particularly MDNA and RHT)  are overproduced and frantically cut to try to find something new in an over-saturated market like YouTube and other social media platforms. 

One thing IS clear, though... Madame X is a Control Freak this era. She'll present this concert with her own chosen footage, or not at all. 

i still think it'll be a live broadcast, though, 

• Enrico locked this topic