Filming of MX tour

Bat-Fan

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, carloazcueta said:

No cameras spotted so far in the L.A. shows! :suffer:

But if we get something filmed like this at least, it would be enough. Steady camera, minimal to no angle changes, decent audio. Yes it's amateurish but I like it lol.

Maybe it's gonna be #ShotOniPhone entirely and released like this

No way.  I want it professionally filmed with close ups and the works.  It doesn't have to be anything too sophisticated, especially excessive edits and special effects. 

I still think if she's going to film.  It will be when she is in Lisbon.  It makes sense since that is where she was influenced most when first starting the project.  

Guest Nobody Knows Me
2 hours ago, MarXus said:

No way.  I want it professionally filmed with close ups and the works.  It doesn't have to be anything too sophisticated, especially excessive edits and special effects. 

I still think if she's going to film.  It will be when she is in Lisbon.  It makes sense since that is where she was influenced most when first starting the project.  

Praying it won’t be edited by Danny Tull. I can’t have another RHT DVD disaster on my hands again.

24 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

Praying it won’t be edited by Danny Tull. I can’t have another RHT DVD disaster on my hands again.

Rebel Heart isn't so bad.  I think MDNA TOUR is the worst when it comes to editing and all the effects.  Too much!!  For me, Confessions Tour was the right amount of editing, effects and mix. It is wonderful to watch. 

But of course, Madame X should not have all the bells and whistles of effects.  It should remain simple. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
1 hour ago, MarXus said:

Rebel Heart isn't so bad.  I think MDNA TOUR is the worst when it comes to editing and all the effects.  Too much!!  For me, Confessions Tour was the right amount of editing, effects and mix. It is wonderful to watch. 

But of course, Madame X should not have all the bells and whistles of effects.  It should remain simple. 

I didn’t mind The MDNA Tour DVD because the editing matched the mood of the show at times and the context of the filming kind of makes you get why it’s a mess. Rebel Heart Tour was a much more human and intimate tour that really didn’t need that horrible editing. It really prevented me from liking that tour until I found a bootleg recording. 

My BIGGEST issue with MDNA editing is that at the start of Vogue we do not get a shot of M with the mask over her face. It cuts to her literally as she moves it away. That’s one particular part of the show that is lost in editing. Frustrates the heck out of me lol. 

I expect the filming and editing will be much like the Rebel Heart Tour.

I haven’t seen the show but I do wonder if it would make more sense to have more behind the scenes stuff in this one. The speeches would probably be edited down or she could make a compilation of highlights using various bits from all over the world. I also think, as much as Lisbon makes sense the venue itself is not a typical theatre and I think she’d probably want to record the show in a nice looking theatre. So I can see her filming London or Paris instead. Unless the rumours of extra European dates are true she could do one of those cities.

• 2 weeks later...

I was rewatching this video the other day and had a thought ( not sure how posable it it Is, but I can dream since I can not attend the Madame X tour ) Wouldn’t it be great I’d she filmed the tour in this VR 360 degree manner ! That way we could see this show from all angles ,be able to see up close or from the balcony ... with each viewing you could be in a different seat ! This would be groundbreaking ... 

thoughts ?

( if your on a phone or tablet and you move the device around , you see different perspectives and move throughout the landscape in the video , not sure how/if this works on a desktop )

On 11/24/2019 at 10:36 PM, THE ROSE MIST said:

I expect the filming and editing will be much like the Rebel Heart Tour.

I haven’t seen the show but I do wonder if it would make more sense to have more behind the scenes stuff in this one. The speeches would probably be edited down or she could make a compilation of highlights using various bits from all over the world. I also think, as much as Lisbon makes sense the venue itself is not a typical theatre and I think she’d probably want to record the show in a nice looking theatre. So I can see her filming London or Paris instead. Unless the rumours of extra European dates are true she could do one of those cities.

I also think if there's a DVD/Blu-ray, this is how it will be edited. Kinda like Kylie's Intimate & Live DVD with backstage footage in between songs.

At this point I would like a documentary + best performances. I would like to see how the actual Madonna makes the full show, from workshops, till the last day on tour. More focused on the technical part and different issues or problems, and what she thinks about the music industry and her new music - life... I prefer that, than something about her family, her jokes and her dancers / kabbalah. 

Edited by nito84bcn (see edit history)

13 hours ago, Kalabanshe said:

I was rewatching this video the other day and had a thought ( not sure how posable it it Is, but I can dream since I can not attend the Madame X tour ) Wouldn’t it be great I’d she filmed the tour in this VR 360 degree manner ! That way we could see this show from all angles ,be able to see up close or from the balcony ... with each viewing you could be in a different seat ! This would be groundbreaking ... 

thoughts ?

( if your on a phone or tablet and you move the device around , you see different perspectives and move throughout the landscape in the video , not sure how/if this works on a desktop )

Can they apply filters to the face on every angle though?

• Enrico locked this topic