Filming of MX tour

Bat-Fan

8 hours ago, MarXus said:

As long as I recall, she typically films the last shows of her tour.  So I wouldn't be too upset yet if the Lisbon shows weren't being filmed.  In my mind, it just makes sense since the album inspiration came from her time in Portugal, and somewhat the filming would bring it full circle.

Then again, she might just not film anything.  Ugh, I hope not! 

I agree, I think she'll either go for Lisbon or Paris. Somewhere she knows she is guaranteed a wild crowd. And then no filters, dubbing of vocals or over editing/slow motion. Just release it!

Guest Nobody Knows Me
53 minutes ago, Alan Leggate said:

I agree, I think she'll either go for Lisbon or Paris. Somewhere she knows she is guaranteed a wild crowd. And then no filters, dubbing of vocals or over editing/slow motion. Just release it!

Paris would be a good place to film. Gorgeous theatre.

3 minutes ago, stancherry said:

If it's going to be filmed , then probably in Paris. But i guess it won't be filmed.

Madame X will not miss a single penny that this tour can bring in. Under no circumstances Madonna and Livenation will forego the income from video / CD / DVD / TV / streaming utilization of the tour.

26 minutes ago, Levon said:

Madame X will not miss a single penny that this tour can bring in. Under no circumstances Madonna and Livenation will forego the income from video / CD / DVD / TV / streaming utilization of the tour.

Oh I love the sound of this! I hope hope hope this comes true! ??????????

2 hours ago, Levon said:

1 hour ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

Imagine had phones been allowed, we'd already have our custom made fan shows at this point. Wonder if streaming the final shows similar to TOAC Miami would ever be an option for Madonna.

Your comments both go hand in hand for me.  While I think some of us still fear that she might not film it, it seems to me that she will want to milk this for all she can.  We all know she's not pulling in the income from this tour like past tours, but I would think a streaming deal would help put some cash into her pocket.  Lord knows, the woman needs it.  She's begging for money during the show (the Polaroid) and she's got that upcoming knee operation to pay for.  :smuglaugh:

On 12/29/2019 at 4:28 PM, wtg1987 said:

That lawsuit was to do with the poorly filmed Lisbon show ( I think it was hamish Hamilton ) not the Paris show - I’m not aware that Lisbon footage was used in the documentary? Doesn’t make sense to me seeing as Jonas directed Paris and hamish shot Lisbon 

Parts of lisbon are in the documentary, 100% sure

2 hours ago, Winn said:

I hope this tour doesn't make any money. That will compel her to get back to work faster and start a new album :Madonna054:

This tour is important for her to see what works and what doesn't work. And there was much great stuff besides the things that failed. I'm sure she enjoyed the well working parts - and figured out the non-working parts.

6 hours ago, Voguerista said:

What is this? Can someone explain? I'm clueless lol

I think it's people filming the tour!

Those are full versions of God control and Come alive, but I feel they can been seen only on Instagram. I thought they had been removed before someone was able to capture the two videos!

14 hours ago, Levon said:

This tour is important for her to see what works and what doesn't work. And there was much great stuff besides the things that failed. I'm sure she enjoyed the well working parts - and figured out the non-working parts.

Honestly I think after it ends she will not want to do this intimate thing again. Not saying it isnt good but I thing it is frustrating her more than she thought

On 12/29/2019 at 9:30 PM, Voguerista said:

Ok back on topic: For anyone seeing the next shows, be sure to check everywhere for cameras!! Even hidden ones in the most unlikely places! Haha 

Jeez with our luck they’d stick a body cam on M and she’ll release the concert DVD ONLY “from her perspective”. Bahahaha!! I’d die omg.

1 minute ago, Andymad said:

Jeez with our luck they’d stick a body cam on M and she’ll release the concert DVD ONLY “from her perspective”. Bahahaha!! I’d die omg.

I really have to wonder sometimes on some of the advise she's getting. I don't think they should be trusted anymore. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
11 hours ago, Bat-Fan said:

Honestly I think after it ends she will not want to do this intimate thing again. Not saying it isnt good but I thing it is frustrating her more than she thought

I love the theatre concept and I’m happy that she tried something new, but for me I love it as more of a one-time-only experience. I wouldn’t want theatre tours to become a regular thing for her. 

30 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

I love the theatre concept and I’m happy that she tried something new, but for me I love it as more of a one-time-only experience. I wouldn’t want theatre tours to become a regular thing for her. 

Then again, practice makes perfect.  She may have taken a tour and made it a little more bigger than it should be on stage, but maybe next time it could be more perfect.

On 12/29/2019 at 6:38 AM, RUADJAI said:

Yes. Some Lisbon footage was used in IGTTYAS and they colored the corset lavender to match. 

Just to clear this up; the live, coloured concert footage in the movie/documentary IMGTTYAS, Madonna is wearing a lilac version of the Christian Lacroix designed corset in the footage of "Vogue" and "Nobody Knows Me".  
There is a scene where M mentions that her costume is 'stinky', and started to rotate the 2 different coloured corsets into her tour regime. 
In the concert that we know in it's entirety from Lisbon, she is wearing the gold original version.  The video used in IGTTYAS was directed by Jonas in Paris, when she was wearing the lilac costume. 

• Enrico locked this topic