Filming of MX tour

Bat-Fan

14 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

Take that boytoy and rude marXux

You guys are so uppity an can't even consider the Occams Razor as explanation.  
Full of  it,  yourselves!! It is so obvious that you are here to only push your own agendas onto the forums. 

25 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

Take that boytoy and rude marXux

7 minutes ago, boytoy77 said:

You guys are so uppity an can't even consider the Occams Razor as explanation.  
Full of  it,  yourselves!! It is so obvious that you are here to only push your own agendas onto the forums. 

@boytoy77What is he like 10?  Why did he even post that?  None of my comments weren't rude or even addressed him?  Weird? 

I can't really speak for the colorization, but we do know she had two colored corsets.  Not sure why they would go to all that effort to colorize it, when she was wearing that color, and we know that Madonna is the queen of dubbing vocals into different performances. But maybe so?  It seems like a small thing to argue, especially since it really has nothing to do with the original topic of the thread?  :Madonna007:

1 minute ago, boytoy77 said:

To push your personal beliefs as fact to others, even when you might be wrong.

I am not wrong about the colored corset. Lol. There was even an old interview about it. Theu needed that shot, also 2 shots in Nobody knows me and had to color correct it to match the violet one. I am sure if you google it you will find it, not that you have to, the shots look identical!

4 minutes ago, MarXus said:

What is he like 10?  Why did he even post that?  None of my comments weren't rude or even addressed him?  Weird? 

I can't really speak for the colorization, but we do know she had two colored corsets.  Not sure why they would go to all that effort to colorize it, when she was wearing that color, and we know that Madonna is the queen of dubbing vocals into different performances. But maybe so?  It seems like a small thing to argue, especially since it really has nothing to do with this thread?  :Madonna007:

I just opplogized 

3 minutes ago, MarXus said:

@boytoy77What is he like 10?  Why did he even post that?  None of my comments weren't rude or even addressed him?  Weird? 

I can't really speak for the colorization, but we do know she had two colored corsets.  Not sure why they would go to all that effort to colorize it, when she was wearing that color, and we know that Madonna is the queen of dubbing vocals into different performances. But maybe so?  It seems like a small thing to argue, especially since it really has nothing to do with the original topic of the thread?  :Madonna007:

I think it's so immature.  I was only trying to put the issue to rest.  Instead, trying to make me believe that they colourized a 4 second shot. Ai yi yi.  

1 minute ago, Bat-Fan said:

I am not wrong about the colored corset. Lol. There was even an old interview about it. Theu needed that shot, also 2 shots in Nobody knows me and had to color correct it to match the violet one. I am sure if you google it you will find it, not that you have to, the shots look identical!

No, since it's your beef, you show me the video interview!

8 minutes ago, MarXus said:

You were rude to be on a private message when I asked your opinion.

No, since it's your beef, you show me the video interview!

Seems logical to me.  If you're going to swear up and down about something, show me the money, then having me provide it. 

Here's a thought!  Isn't it quite possible the same exact pose from different shows/different corsets were photographed.  I mean; Nobody Knows Me, was quite choreographed to the tee, so it's possible!  But again, it seems like a silly small thing to argue over.

1 minute ago, Bat-Fan said:

Do you have a problem with your eyesight? Did you even look at the shots?

OK, and now comes the rudeness. 
YES~I played them side by side.  Why is it so hard for you to believe that she "repeats the exact same choreography in the song ON EVERY DATE".  Yes, even the head and hand movements are the exact same. 
Again I ask- Where is your proof?!?

8 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

You were rude to be on a private message when I asked your opinion.

Look dude, that has nothing to do with this.  I was not rude. It's just how you chose to interpret it, since I refused to argue over something you obsess over. That happened several weeks ago. Today is today. Please check your drama at the door, before dragging other people into a private conversation that you're playing victim to.  And you wonder why I blocked you from messaging me any further?   :salty:

OK, and now comes the rudeness. 
YES~I played them side by side.  Why is it so hard for you to believe that she "repeats the exact same choreography in the song ON EVERY DATE".  Yes, even the head and hand movements are the exact same. 
Again I ask- Where is your proof?!?

And when the platform slightly shakes at the very same moment? Also the same shake every show?? Were her hands are at the exactly the same sec

4 minutes ago, MarXus said:

Look dude, that has nothing to do with this.  I was not rude. It's just how you chose to interpret it, since I refused to argue over something you obsess over. That happened several weeks ago. Today is today. Please check your drama at the door, before dragging other people into this conversation that you're playing victim to.  :salty:

Rude is rude and you were rude, and a few post ago I oppologised for being overly eager in my PM and you reply with your same rude attitude? 

20 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

Is there anyone here with unaltered eye sight and intact brain function who can verify that stupid corset coloring for the other two lovely 2 members who can't seem to get it.

But wait?  So you don't know either, yet insult anyone who challenges your claim?  @boytoy77explains logically how it's possible.  You keep insisting it's true, yet begging other people to verify it for you. If you're so damn sure, prove it.  

Again, this is such a silly argument.  If that makes me rude for pointing this out, I'm sorry.  It's just this isn't even what this topic began to be, and now you're insulting people with logic when you can't back up your own claim.

If anyone is being rude it's you.  You're the one calling people names, saying we have "unaltered eye sight and intact brain function" and saying we're watching with our "butts" rather our eyes?  Neither one of us insulted you or used any such tactics to argue our points.  But we're the ones being rude??  :Madonna052:

• Enrico locked this topic