Filming of MX tour

Bat-Fan

3 minutes ago, MarXus said:

But wait?  So you don't know either, yet insult anyone who challenges your claim?  @boytoy77explains logically how it's possible.  You keep insisting it's true, yet begging other people to verify it for you. If you're so damn sure, prove it.  

Again, this is such a silly argument.  If that makes me rude for pointing this out, I'm sorry.  It's just this isn't even what this topic began to be, and now you're insulting people with logic when you can't back up your own claim. :Madonna052:

Ignorance is bliss isn't it. You must be very happy. They have actually done studies. I guess I should also hand them over.

30 minutes ago, MarXus said:

Look dude, that has nothing to do with this.  I was not rude. It's just how you chose to interpret it, since I refused to argue over something you obsess over. That happened several weeks ago. Today is today. Please check your drama at the door, before dragging other people into a private conversation that you're playing victim to.  And you wonder why I blocked you from messaging me any further?   :salty:

And how classy of you to mention you blocked me from private messaging you here, very classy. You really are a jerk aren't you.

1 hour ago, Bat-Fan said:

Ignorance is bliss isn't it. You must be very happy. They have actually done studies. I guess I should also hand them over.

Once again you are losing your argument by continuing to be insulting, while not backing up any of your claims with proof!

Studies?  On this corset change of color? Are you joking?  LOL!  Yes, please show me the studies.  I want to see these studies.  Yes, prove my ignorance because this is the first I've heard of this. You can't just sit here and claim something is true over and over and hope your insulting tactics are going to prove something here. 

1 hour ago, Bat-Fan said:

And how classy of you to mention you blocked me from private messaging you here, very classy. You really are a jerk aren't you.

What's being "classy" got to do with this?  I was making a point!  You are obsessed with certain topics with very little matter, to the point you want to argue excessively over.  Your posts in this thread within the last hour only prove this.  You keep arguing about something that you can't even prove and anyone who asks you to prove it, you insult them as you have me and @boytoy77, over and over in this thread so far.  I've been respectful with all my responses and have not insulted you once. 

I'm going to just bow out of this exhausting corset conversation with you.  If that makes me unclassy" or "rude" for saying that, then so be it.  I have nothing to prove here!  You do! 

2 minutes ago, MarXus said:

Once again you are losing your argument by continuing to be insulting, while not backing up any of your claims with proof!

Studies?  On this corset change of color? Are you joking?  LOL!  Yes, please show me the studies.  I want to see these studies.  Yes, prove my ignorance because this is the first I've heard of this. You can't just sit here and claim something is true over and over and hope your insulting tactics are going to prove something here. 

What's being "classy" got to do with this?  I was making a point!  You are obsessed with certain topics with very little matter, to the point you want to argue excessively over.  Your posts in this thread within the last hour only prove this.  You keep arguing about something that you can't even prove and anyone who asks you to prove it, you insult them as you have me and @boytoy77, over and over in this thread so far.  I've been respectful with all my responses and have not insulted you once. 

I'm going to just bow out of this exhausting conversation.  If that makes me unclassy" or "rude" for saying that, then so be it.  I have nothing to prove here!  You do! 

Actually I was making a joke about the studies, it refered to ignorant people being happier, I guess you don't read sarcasm either. There are no corset color correction studies available at the moment ???

11 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

Actually I was making a joke about the studies, it refered to ignorant people being happier, I guess you don't read sarcasm either. There are no corset color correction studies available at the moment ???

There's no joke there.  You just furthered clarified you were insulting.  LOL! All this talk about me being "rude", and look at you!   Pot... Kettle... Black Much!!  :Madonna002:

I'm going to chime in here but it is the exact shot that was color corrected. There's other bits of footage used which isn't new or surprising. Confessions used rehearsal footage for some close up shots as well. I think it was MadonnaNation that once shared a video showing the videos side by side but I can't find which is where I realized it was the same footage. Not sure how this blew up to an argument but please do not make it a bigger issue than it needs to be. I'm not going to disagree or agree but I did link the two videos side by side to show it is indeed the shot but it's no need to argue over.

34 minutes ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

I'm going to chime in here but it is the exact shot that was color corrected. There's other bits of footage used which isn't new or surprising. Confessions used rehearsal footage for some close up shots as well. I think it was MadonnaNation that once shared a video showing the videos side by side but I can't find which is where I realized it was the same footage. Not sure how this blew up to an argument but please do not make it a bigger issue than it needs to be. I'm not going to disagree or agree but I did link the two videos side by side to show it is indeed the shot but it's no need to argue over.

You're referring to the two Vogue videos you posted earlier, right?  You mentioned when she's on the platform, they are the same footage, and one was digitally colored right?  Am I reading this correctly?  If so, look at it again?  All the time while she's on the platform with the purple corset, you can see her black undergarment the whole time. It's almost spilling out.  While in the other video in the white corset, while she's on the platform, you see no black undergarment? 

There are a lot of quick cuts and edits (in both), so I can see how it can look very similar, but it's still evident the whole time she's on the platform in the white corset, no black undergarment can be seen.  Look at the one with the purple corset, the black undergarment is almost spilling out of her corset. 

12 minutes ago, MarXus said:

You're referring to the two Vogue videos you posted earlier, right?  You mentioned when she's on the platform, they are the same footage, and one was digitally colored right?  Am I reading this correctly?  If so, look at it again?  All the time while she's on the platform with the purple corset, you can see her black undergarment the whole time. It's almost spilling out.  While in the other video in the white corset, while she's on the platform, you see no black undergarment? 

There are a lot of quick cuts and edits (in both), so I can see how it can look very similar, but it's still evident the whole time she's on the platform in the white corset, no black undergarment can be seen.  Look at the one with the purple corset, the black undergarment is almost spilling out of her corset. 

?

Screenshot_2020-01-03-01-07-30.png

17 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

?

Screenshot_2020-01-03-01-07-30.png

Oh I know I am going to regret this,,,, but you've proved nothing.  Look at @thelioncourtheart_'s video comparison. The other video; where she's wearing the purple corset, when she's standing at that point, you see the black undergarment coming out of her cleveage.   Go back between the 1:07 t0 1:10 mark in the video he posted with the purple corset and you'll see the black undergarment popping out of her chest.  It's the same similar movement as in your above pic, but it's not the same.  Here I'll even post the video at the exact spot to prove to you:   As you can see, you see black undergarment coming out of the top of her corset, but you don't see that in the above pic.  If you watch the whole part on the platform, you can pretty much see the undergarment the whole time.  Again, you do not see that in the other with the white corset. 

6 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

Screenshot_2020-01-03-01-16-18.png

Well, you're screen shot (with the arrow) on her chest is conveniently covering the black undergarnment, but anyone who plays the video at 1:07 to 1:10, comparing it to the other image you posted, shows that she isn't wearing black undergarment with the white corset one. 

Just now, MarXus said:

Well, you're screen shot (with the arrow) on her chest is conveniently covering the black undergarnment, but anyone who plays the video at 1:07 to 1:10, comparing it to the other image you posted, shows that she isn't wearing black undergarment with the white corset one. 

It was covered cause to screenshot it i had to have it on pause

1 minute ago, MarXus said:

And I didnt get what you meant, I was looking at the bottom, you were talking about it above the chest?

Oh gosh, we may never know. I come back to the thread and holy replies, Batman. :seeno:

Not this thread and playing the video stopping at the same spot. :laughing: We should just ask Madonna on Instagram if it is indeed Lisbon footage or Paris before she screams "Were you not content with my documentary? You watched the leaked show that was NOT MY VISION and UNFINISHED?!" And blocks us.

Screenshot 2020-01-02 at 7.32.21 PM - Edited.png

5 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

This?

Screenshot_2020-01-03-01-31-33~2.png

Yes!  Therefore, it was not digitally colored as suspected.  You see her black undergarment throughout the time in her purple corset which in the white you do not!!  So do you want to continue to insult our eyesight and brain function when you have just proven it wasn't digitally colored.

I don't care for an apology, but you should at least apologize to @boytoy77because you belittle him just as well for trying to prove to you it wasn't colorized.

4 minutes ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

Oh gosh, we may never know. I come back to the thread and holy replies, Batman. :seeno:

Not this thread and playing the video stopping at the same spot. 

Hey, did you see my replies and the black undergarment I'm referring to popping out of her chest. You can't see it in the purple one in this above quote because of the arrow, but Bat-fan posted another pic, which is the same shot where you can see the undergarment.

Yes!  Therefore, it was not digitally colored as suspected.  You see her black undergarment throughout the time in her purple corset which in the white you do not!!  So do you want to continue to insult our eyesight and brain function when you have just proven it wasn't digitally colored.

Lol, the lighter one is colored black digitally to match her paris outfit? You are not much of a tech guy are you. It is also done in nodoby knows me

Screenshot_2020-01-03-01-36-18~4.png

2 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

Lol, the lighter one is colored black digitally to match her paris outfit? You are not much of a tech guy are you. It is also done in nodoby knows me

Screenshot_2020-01-03-01-36-18~4.png

Umm?  I'm confused what you're trying to point out.  Wasn't the arugment that the purple corset was colorized?  Why are you posting the white corset?

9 minutes ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

Not this thread and playing the video stopping at the same spot. :laughing: We should just ask Madonna on Instagram if it is indeed Lisbon footage or Paris before she screams "Were you not content with my documentary? You watched the leaked show that was NOT MY VISION and UNFINISHED?!" And blocks us.

Pls dont insult me when you know I'm right, there is no way to get the exact movement, the exact posture, the exact backround at the exact time. But to color an undergarmet black, and pink corset purple, yeah, my 8 year old brother can do that. I feel a lack of logic here.

Umm?  I'm confused what you're trying to point out.  Wasn't the arugment that the purple corset was colorized?  Why are you posting the white corset?

Because the corset wasnt the only thing color corrected, I don't know why you refuse to accept a single shot being digitally altered? It is freaking obvious

• Enrico locked this topic