Filming of MX tour

Bat-Fan

6 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

Pls dont insult me when you know I'm right, there is no way to get the exact movement, the exact posture, the exact backround at the exact time. But to color an undergarmet black, and pink corset purple, yeah, my 8 year old brother can do that. I feel a lack of logic here.

LOL! OMG!!  He didn't even insult you, yet you colored this thread with all sorts of insults earlier  ROTFL!!!!!!

7 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

Pls dont insult me when you know I'm right, there is no way to get the exact movement, the exact posture, the exact backround at the exact time. But to color an undergarmet black, and pink corset purple, yeah, my 8 year old brother can do that. I feel a lack of logic here.

I wasn't insulting you. I was making a reference to Robin from Batman. It's a phrase he says. 

1 minute ago, MarXus said:

LOL! OMG!!  He didn't even insult you, yet you colorED this thread with sorts of insults!!  ROTFL!!!!!!

Because you are literally driving me bad with your ignorance, it is like you don't even give F if is digitally altered outfit or not, you just don't want me to be right, which I am, so I will repeat what I told him: 

there is no way to get the exact movement, the exact posture, the exact backround at the exact time. But to color an undergarmet black, and pink corset purple, yeah, my 8 year old brother can do that. I feel a lack of logic here.

13 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

Because the corset wasnt the only thing color corrected, I don't know why you refuse to accept a single shot being digitally altered? It is freaking obvious

Sorry, it has nothing to do with "refusing to accept".  Anyone who watches the version with the white corset (which actually if I recall it was more of an off white/pinkish), see's that white section you're pointing out.  It doesn't overspill as much as the black does.  The purple was not colorized. 

Just now, MarXus said:

Sorry, it has nothing to do with "refusing to accept".  Anyone who watches the version with the white corset (which actually if I recall it was more of an off white/pinkish), see's that white section you're pointing out.  It doesn't overspill as much as the black does.  The purple was not colorized. 

Yes it was. You seriously still believe this is not the same footage??

@Bat-Fan@MarXus. "It is I, Madame X, in the House of Love. Until further notice, let's switch the topic of whether my corset or bra was white, pink, black, lilac or Indigo, perhaps you can help me decide which show to film or whether I should add "Sodade" back into the setlist? Regardless, Madame X was scolded by Martha Graham once, let's not be naughty or else you're in for a spanking. Join me and the Batukadeiras in an acoustic version of "Candy Shop" in simple harmony. And no, I will not add "Rescue Me" in the show, stop asking." - MX

madame-x-photo-by-ricardo-gomes06.jpg

9 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

Because you are literally driving me bad with your ignorance, it is like you don't even give F if is digitally altered outfit or not, you just don't want me to be right, which I am, so I will repeat what I told him: 

there is no way to get the exact movement, the exact posture, the exact backround at the exact time. But to color an undergarmet black, and pink corset purple, yeah, my 8 year old brother can do that. I feel a lack of logic here.

You know, if you were a bit more kinder with your words, weren't calling us names throughout, it might be a little bit easier to give you some room here with your claim, but all through this thread you are saying everyone else has been rude or insulting, when you have.  I mean if you can't even see that you've done that, how can you expect someone to take you seriously with your claim.  I'm done here!  You've done nothing but argue about the most silliest thing, claiming we all have been rude to you, but all through your argument you've called us ignorant, blind, seeing out of our butts, brainless, and the list goes on. 

What a waste of time on your part when you could have at least argued your point much more effectively if you were much nicer about it, rather so focus on wanting to be right.  If you read back, I was all willing to believe it could have been altered, but the more you insulted and berated us, the less effective you were. 

You know, if you were a bit more kinder with your words, weren't calling us names throughout, it might be a little bit easier to give you some room here with your claim, but all through this thread you are saying everyone else has been rude or insulting, when you have.  I mean if you can't even see that you've done that, how can you expect someone to take you seriously with your claim.  I'm done here!  You've done nothing but argue about the most silliest thing, claiming we all have been rude to you, but all through your argument you've called us ignorant, blind, seeing out of our butts, brainless, and the list goes on. 

What a waste of time on your part when you could have at least argued your point much more effectively if you were much nicer about it, rather so focus on wanting to be right.  If you read back, I was all willing to believe it could have been altered, but the more you insulted and berated us, the less effective you were. 

That is true. Can't argue that. Overreated. But it felt like you were bating me

18 minutes ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

@Bat-Fan@MarXus. it is I, Madame X, in the House of Love. Until further notice, let's switch the topic of whether my corset or bra was white, pink, black, lilac or Indigo, perhaps you can help me decide which show to film or whether I should add "Sodade" back into the setlist? Regardless, Madame X was scolded by Martha Graham, once let's not be naughty or else you're in for a spanking. Join me and the Batukadeiras in an acoustic version of "Candy Shop" in simple harmony. And no, I will not add "Rescue Me" in the show, stop asking. - MX

madame-x-photo-by-ricardo-gomes06.jpg

Thank you!  Honestly, I'm tickled how worked up he got over this.  Anyway.  People will see what they want to see.  I refused to go low and insult people while making my argument. 

The funny thing is, it's his own thread he derailed. 

Can't wait to see if the Lisbon shows are filmed for Madame X or if it will be another European city!!

Thank you!  Honestly, I'm tickled how worked up he got over this.  Anyway.  People will see what they want to see.  I refused to go low and insult people while making my argument. 

The funny thing is, it's his own thread he derailed. 

Can't wait to see if the Lisbon shows are filmed for Madame X or if it will be another European city!!

She will film Lisbon for sure, for wide shots but she may film London or Paris for some close ups. The stage in London is a bit bigger, but she needs so many angles and she probably will have to film at least 4-5 nights.

16 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

That is true. Can't argue that. Overreated. But it felt like you were bating me

Bait you?  You're the one who brought me into the conversation, a couple pages back when you called me "rude Marxus".  I wasn't even discussing the Corset at this point.  

If anything, I was having a spirited debate on the corset.

2 minutes ago, MarXus said:

Bait you?  You're the one who brought me into the conversation, a couple pages back when you called me "rude Marxus".  I wasn't even discussing the Corset at this point.   When you kept at it, I decided to look more into it, and have a spirit debate over it.  Too bad, you resorted to insults!

Than I oppologise for that

5 minutes ago, MarXus said:

Bait you?  You're the one who brought me into the conversation, a couple pages back when you called me "rude Marxus".  I wasn't even discussing the Corset at this point.  

You are spirited that is true

8 minutes ago, MarXus said:

You should watch Dynasty. You'd love Alexis

Guest Ashley
On 1/1/2020 at 12:08 PM, MarXus said:

Then again, practice makes perfect.  She may have taken a tour and made it a little more bigger than it should be on stage, but maybe next time it could be more perfect.

If she's going to do theatre, she needs to do a theatrical presentation of her music. Madame X has a manifesto and could easily have a narrative and plot set to it. This was a big missed opportunity for M to do something really magical. 

As for using video clips for dressing the stage. A big fail and lackadaisical. 

17 minutes ago, Ashley said:

If she's going to do theatre, she needs to do a theatrical presentation of her music. Madame X has a manifesto and could easily have a narrative and plot set to it. This was a big missed opportunity for M to do something really magical. 

But again, have you seen the actual show?  It just seems to me, most who have seen the show, walked away completely happy with how it was presented.  Whether it's a theater, arena or even stadium, fans are captivated by her nevertheless.  I would think until one sees it, they can't really judge if its presentation was a "big missed opportunity".  

1 hour ago, Bat-Fan said:

Oh. My. Gawd.  You just won't give up will you?!?  All you have to do is look at a bootlegged performance of the Paris shows. 
You will not force us to see otherwise.  Even if Jonas Akerlund himself told you different, you'd still push your agenda.  You are so ignorant, and such a baby.  All of your arguments support this as a true fact.  

8 minutes ago, MarXus said:

But again, have you seen the actual show?  It just seems to me, most who have seen the show, walked away completely happy with how it was presented.  Whether it's a theater, arena or even stadium, fans are captivated by her nevertheless.  I would think until one sees it, they can really judge if its presentation was a "big missed opportunity".  

Yes, I have always loved the video content she uses in her live performances.  One of my faves is the Confessions Opening video.....L-U-V the equestrian look and the disco ball!

50 minutes ago, boytoy77 said:

Oh. My. Gawd.  You just won't give up will you?!?  All you have to do is look at a bootlegged performance of the Paris shows. 
You will not force us to see otherwise.  Even if Jonas Akerlund himself told you different, you'd still push your agenda.  You are so ignorant, and such a baby.  All of your arguments support this as a true fact.  

You guys can agree to disagree but please refrain from insulting one another and disagree amicably.

EDIT: You can Haha my post boytoy77 but you can't call out Bat-Fan and then do the very exact thing and cry foul, no offense. Double standard much? 

44 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Your post makes me think of how cool if she had a major part in a Broadway musical! 

Guest Ashley
46 minutes ago, boytoy77 said:

Yes, I have always loved the video content she uses in her live performances.  One of my faves is the Confessions Opening video.....L-U-V the equestrian look and the disco ball!

That was custom designed for the concert. It wasn’t just projecting her film clips.

49 minutes ago, boytoy77 said:

That shot was from Lisbon, color corrected, how can you not see it?

• Enrico locked this topic