The next Madame X track after Batuka

mrmadonna

12 minutes ago, madgefan said:

I wish we had got more videos instead of that Amazon thing. So many lovely scenes squeezed between one take or another. 

I made I rise ( a hybrid of the original video with snippets of the madame X many faces) scenes from the doco and then made Future with more the Lisbon scenes.  Did you see on insta she just put a tint snippet of crazy showing her shoes.  Would luv even a rehearsal video

I read somewhere that Madonna wanted to do another video for I Rise, on the beach. But we already got that Time video, that is wonderful.

Anyway, she wanted a video to Superstar, Gang Bang and Devil Pray and it never happened...

But if there's another single, I'd like it to be Crazy.

I think there'll be God Control remixes too. 

On 8/31/2019 at 5:50 PM, Andymad said:

Do you think we will get any more singles? I mean it’s hard to tell because usually once a tour starts, the era ends. But I think Crazy deserves to shine. And same with Looking For Mercy.

Yes, I love Crazy and Looking for mercy. But I have a feeling that if (and only if) there's another single, it could probably be Fas Gostoso. :)

I Dont Search I Find would be great. So would Crazy.

On a sidenote, MUNA's album is out and it is really great. No one seems to be going after their use of vocoder on EVERY track, though. When Madonna does it, it's cuz she cant sing or it is overused, etc. People just love to dump on Madonna. I guess when everything has been said about her, people have to come up with something to criticize.

STill loving Madame X. Killers, Dark Ballet, God Control, I Dont Search I Find are genius. Damn, I wish she'd done the whole album with Mirwais.