steady75

*Rumor* Like A Prayer (Special Edition 4cd/dvd) Rhino

would love if all madonna's albums were re-released, remastered and included a cd with all the instrumentals. It's wishful thinking but imagine confessions album instrumentals :) Imagine if studio versions from all her tours were released with a cd of instrumentals for each tour. Omg i think I would die a happy man. 

9 hours ago, thefrenchprince92 said:

would love if all madonna's albums were re-released, remastered and included a cd with all the instrumentals. It's wishful thinking but imagine confessions album instrumentals :) Imagine if studio versions from all her tours were released with a cd of instrumentals for each tour. Omg i think I would die a happy man. 

Totally agree with that - i would love stuart prices tour studio mixes on a cd especially his RIT versions of the beast within, vogue, nobody knows me , die another day - plus his confessions tour mixes of erotica, la isla, lucky star - im hoping this supposed 4 cd will finally have the album instrumental of like a prayer but i know im reaching for the stars. we like instrumentals as we love M's music production and not just her voice - you hear a lot of wonderful music ( listen to the falling free and i rise instrumentals for proof of that) sadly she doesnt include them since the 90s :(

8 hours ago, shakeyerdix said:

I don't understand your so big interest for instrumentals...

Do you like to karaoke or when Madonna doesn't sing ?

I prefer having none instrumentals but demos or unreleased songs.

Even remixes interest me better.

I love to Karaoke thats why I love instrumentals. 

On 10/26/2019 at 9:35 PM, thefrenchprince92 said:

Sadly the only one they'd do that is with some sort of big project or limited pressing due to cost and probably only fans purchasing it.

On 11/7/2019 at 7:09 PM, Derby said:

Pushed to April.

When the rumor first came out, I believe it originally had an April release date. It seems strange that they would release a 30th anniversary box set on the 31st year though. But I questioned this ludicrous rumor since day one. It was "announced" by an unknown dude on Twitter that hasn't been reliable with his past news.