Phone-Free Performance

truerebel

9 hours ago, stfan97 said:

Sadly, the people I've sat next to randomly at Madonna concerts have never been friendly, unlike other artists.

Santiago, December 10, 2008 2 ugly Chilean women told me off for trying to get my original place back. Imagine this: golden circle, really crowded area and temperature above 30°. I needed some water and medical assistance so I left my cousin standing in front of Paul Oakenfold's desk during the pre-show. Of course I never managed to get near the stage again. These 2 brats said "we have been waiting for Madonna since 4 pm" and I was like "bitch, I spent last night on the freaking street out of stadium's gates":bothered2:. I promised myself I would never ever do that again in my life.

Santiago, December 19, 2012 2 Venezuelan or Colombian guys were standing next to me and had hypothermia symptoms because of the heavy rain and strong wind. That was really a motherfucking day to be honest... but these 2 little Caribbeans should have known better before getting to the stadium in those summer clothes :frown: I bought some overpriced cookies inside the venue and gave them some sugar. They didn't resist so they had to get medical assistance immediately.

Miami, January 23, 2016 The only tickets I was able to get were upper level but in the front row so I didn't mind the distance from Madonna's stage. I was alone and kind of bored but got a little chatty with 2 Americans who didn't seem to know anything specific about the show. The didn't even know Michael Jackson's Wanna Be Startin' Something was played just before the lights went out. But they clearly had VIP tickets cause they had got that damn red book :lol: I was jealous as fuck cause my ticket didn't include that gorgeous book. I remember that at some point people at the back asked me to sit down lol

Miami, January 24, 2016 This time I was with my boyfriend. We got front row tickets at lower level just in front of RHT heart's stage. There were a couple of French guys behind us who wouldn't shut up during the whole thing but I thought it was funny. The 2 seats next to me were empty til the very last minute when 2 women from the Ukraine arrived. Apparently they had got an "upgrade". One of them was pregnant though. My boyfriend asked me to stop acting like crazy cause I accidentaly might have been about to hit her lol I remember that there was an African-American guy next to him who didn't sit down for one second. He was a fan, for sure. I regret not talking to him.

8 hours ago, Enrico said:

That was not the final outfit, which was better, but that was the basically the idea. Unfortunately there was another Dick Tracy in the US, he's even on the dvd. But Guy Oseary loved the idea and the original logo and took pictures of it. But those nights Graham Norton and Stella McCartney went on stage, I really had no chance.

Very nice

12 hours ago, emanon said:

I like your "meme", even if we have different opinions ;-) It's funny...but people still used cameras..

And I like mine too ;-) By the way, this is meant to make people have a laugh, not offend anyone with a different opinion. Even if I like taking pictures, I dont do facebook or insta live videos, I dont post while i'm in a show. I just use to take a picture on each sonh or when she his talking...but i cant do it this time, I wont  die. Lets have fun!

Lisbon 2.jpg

lisbon.jpg

Lol

39 minutes ago, bedtimestory said:

If they have told the fans about the phone ban before, nobody would have bought tickets! lol

From what I saw, people agree with the phone free concept. So you're wrong.

BTW, no matter how much is the price of the ticket, it allows you yo go to the show, not to take photos. 

3 hours ago, madaboutM said:

There's been at least two infamous instances in which Madonna's been called out for being on cellphone in a middle of a play/screening (Alamo Drafthouse, Hamilton). This is is a somehow hypocritical.

Like your profile pic a lot...can you send me in higher quality? thanx :-)

By the way, totally agree with you ;-)