Sign in to follow this  
RebelMe

Music Download Topic

Hey@Fighter, I was wondering, since M Infinity is the best forum to share M multimedia, can we have a section, on the Music Download, on the General part of the forum, only for Kylie? ( Ex: Audios -> Lossless, on the M Multimedia) Like a subtopic only for share her material, like unreleased, STEMS and fan remixes? I know this is a M forum, but the Kylie forum that's supposed to have a great collection of rare material is full of nothing and a lot of her material shared here is lost, unfortunately. 

I believe she's kinda the second most shared artist on Infinity or am I imagining things? lol Anyway, I don't know if it's a good idea either. After all, there must be Kylie boards around the net where her stuff is shared. Again, I'm just assuming things.

1 hour ago, madgefan said:

I believe she's kinda the second most shared artist on Infinity or am I imagining things? lol Anyway, I don't know if it's a good idea either. After all, there must be Kylie boards around the net where her stuff is shared. Again, I'm just assuming things.

I believe there isn't. The forum that was supposed to have it, is really messy and you can't find anything, unfortunately, I think the moderators doesn't even care. :sad:

This is a good idea. After Infinity took a break, I couldnt really find any other madonna good place. For other artists...I dont get any better forum than this one. I think it's the best forum online. If it could be done it would be great. Madonna has the best forum on the internet...the others don't