Sign in to follow this  
Enrico

RSD 2019: I RISE!

Recommended Posts

According to DrownedMadonna, the vinyl maxi single will be released for Record Store Day on Nov. 29. Interestingly, fir the first time it's not a re-release, but a new release. It is also nice to finally have a proper single release from Madame X, after the Medellin France and US promos and with so many fake editions...

 

Side One:

Tracy Young Pride Extended Remix 6:32

Kue Drops The Funk Remix 5:56

Daybreakers Remix 5:24

Side Two:

Thomas Gold Remix 3:17

DJLW Remix 4:36

Offer Nissim Remix 6:56

 

Still there is hope that some commemorative editions of Like a prayer will be added, including that special 4 cd deluxe edition by Rhino...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Enrico said:

According to DrownedMadonna, the vinyl maxi single will be released for Record Store Day on Nov. 29. Interestingly, fir the first time it's not a re-release, but a new release. It is also nice to finally have a proper single release from Madame X, after the Medellin France and US promos and with so many fake editions...

 

Side One:

Tracy Young Pride Extended Remix 6:32

Kue Drops The Funk Remix 5:56

Daybreakers Remix 5:24

Side Two:

Thomas Gold Remix 3:17

DJLW Remix 4:36

Offer Nissim Remix 6:56

 

interesting, finally a physical format for 'Madame x'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, emanon said:

what is the 4cd from Rhino?

According to some Facebook rumors, LAP will finally have an anniversary edtion by the end of the year. There could also be a super deluxe limited edition of 4 cds that hopefully will include the Pat Leonard demos that were sold at the auction recently. Apparently there are already catalogue numbers...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Enrico said:

According to some Facebook rumors, LAP will finally have an anniversary edtion by the end of the year. There could also be a super deluxe limited edition of 4 cds that hopefully will include the Pat Leonard demos that were sold at the auction recently. Apparently there are already catalogue numbers...

 

that is great news..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, emanon said:

Madonna allowing to release that LAP cd with demos...I dont think so. I hate rumours

If you read the other thread I posted a very skeptical comment.

If it's true, it's definitely because of that auction.

Deep in my heart I really hope it's true!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Enrico said:

If you read the other thread I posted a very skeptical comment.

If it's true, it's definitely because of that auction.

Deep in my heart I really hope it's true!

I hope too...But did the auction really happened?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.