Madame X Tour Merchandise

skyfitswim

• madgefan changed the title to Madame X Tour Merchandise
1 hour ago, BeepBeepBitchMove said:

I seriously hope the tour book shows up this week at the venue. Also anyone buy the reversible tour jacket? If so how is the quality of the material? Is it nylon like typical bomber jacket style?

Someone asked the staff and they said it was to appear this week, but I would give it to early next week worst case.

9 hours ago, blondtour said:

Do they sale the Madame X blanket at the tour/pop up? Thank you for your help! 

Excited 4Th Of July GIF by Madonna

Pop up is closed but interestingly enough my friend who’s in NYC now was at the Live Nation HQ or whatever (the location of the pop up) and they have that blanket ($90), a shirt and shot glass!

This era’s merchandise are quite low effort, especially for the price tags on them. Like come on, it’s a shirt with a home-made quality print, not Massimo Dutti or Zara, and those reversible jackets, I got exactly one of those but made for a video game, given away for free at a convention and they’re selling it for $350 here. 

Rebel Heart Tour and MDNA had better goodies, especially the former which had a mesh sleeveless shirt, underwear, candles, well-designed cap..etc. 

Also, the tour book better show up fast, because it’s not even letting us see or pre-order it on the website, which is rather weird since they tend to always wanna take people’s money fast and ship late.