Madame X Tour Merchandise

skyfitswim

15 minutes ago, Frank said:

I think not ?

Problem is, normally you would access and log from Madonna.com, and that is what I did. I put the items in the cart and noticed that only one had a discount. When I did the checkout it asked me to log in again, but then it was too late. When I reentered the site I was already logged in, not as a guest, and the discount was automatic. I sent them an email but of course they didn't reply. The UK store is much better!!!

9 hours ago, Enoch said:

Do you guys know if this is unisex or women only? I've already ordered Small*1...but not sure if it fits men, cause they put it on a female mannequin..... tks!:Madonna021:
BlackShirt_2_2048_590x.jpg?v=1568764546

It's unisex and extremely oversized. If you wear medium buy a small. I bought an XL and it was like a dress more like a XXL.

Damn, her store is a thing of nightmares. The safest bet is always early when the doors open or during a break to get to the merch table. 

After the horrors of fans not getting their MX stuff when the album dropped and missing, damaged parcels I'm iffy purchasing the tour book online. She's not coming anywhere near where I'm at so a dilemma.

I hope you receive your goodies in good condition with no issues though or long wait times!

19 hours ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

Damn, her store is a thing of nightmares. The safest bet is always early when the doors open or during a break to get to the merch table. 

After the horrors of fans not getting their MX stuff when the album dropped and missing, damaged parcels I'm iffy purchasing the tour book online. She's not coming anywhere near where I'm at so a dilemma.

I hope you receive your goodies in good condition with no issues though or long wait times!

I'm worried about buying the tour book online as well. I heard when the RHT book shipped people got bent up damaged books in the mail. I'm not having any part of that. 

21 hours ago, BeepBeepBitchMove said:

I'm worried about buying the tour book online as well. I heard when the RHT book shipped people got bent up damaged books in the mail. I'm not having any part of that. 

mine has same problem, I sent an email to complain, then they said me a new one, but it's also a bit damaged...

Actually, my experience with the US store has been quite positive, although not 100%.

First of all, I placed the order on November 1st, at first the discount promised was not calculated but after two mails I got the refund of the difference (actually, even higher, because they discounted the tourbook too!).

Also, the items were shipped today: so it took them less than a week to have the package ready. @The Ghost@pop1979

Only problem is that after reading this page I asked to change the size of the tshirt from XXL to XL and they said they couldn't change the order, just cancel it. But at the moment some of the items I ordered are sold out (including the tourbook, but they are now back in store) and I could have lost my discount, so I decided to keep my BIG Dancing Madonna tshirt and I'll use it like a dress :laughing:

38 minutes ago, The Ghost said:

Yep me too :)

Which is great but a week is still far too long when it said it was in stock...  What are these people doing LOL

You are right, they are slow. Although I think many of us ordered the tourbook in these past days.

If they had made me cancel the whole order on Monday, then now I would have my proper tshirt...

It's difficult to communicate with them.