Madame X Tour Merchandise

skyfitswim

2 hours ago, BeepBeepBitchMove said:

Apparently the VIP book is only being shipped to people in North America only. 

1 hour ago, ILOVENY said:

Yes, they do not ship outside US or Canada. People from other countries should contact VIP tickets from Ticketmaster

One person got a partial refund, however VIP Nation has seemed to change their mind. From a member on Icon:

So I emailed VIP Nation on Feb following email address info@vipnation.com and had a response from Ellie who confirmed that once out of production the vip gift will be mailed to all package holders to their address on their registered account. I then asked if that included the U.K. - and they said yes, so looks like they’ve changed their mind on this.

i would recommend everyone who had a package and was from outside of the USA / Canada to email them to clarify maybe?

Super excited - this book looks stunning 

20 minutes ago, ayhamonline said:

This is so ridiculous!!! ??? & some fans are seriously annoying! I mean WTF!

BEFD7AA1-533C-4D76-B77C-F357E7EAC296.jpeg

AD61C302-6A32-4BDD-9069-8EDD342111B4.jpeg

Lmao, you know this is from fans who have one to multiple shows and need to recoup money from the tour. Same as when the VIP gift from Rebel Heart Tour came along, which btw you can get for less than $75 now.

4 minutes ago, SimonVenekeo said:

Lmao, you know this is from fans who have one to multiple shows and need to recoup money from the tour. Same as when the VIP gift from Rebel Heart Tour came along, which btw you can get for less than $75 now.

But it’s bidding, some fans are so stupid they keep on adding... it’s ridiculous!!! 

44 minutes ago, Enrico said:

I don't understand, @SimonVenekeois it just for the people who already attended the show? They are sending the gift by mail. But I suppose from now on you'll collect the book at the venue, don't you?

It's for those who bought a VIP package, but since it wasn't ready until now people who went before will have it sent to them, and now you'll be getting it at the show.

Originally when people asked VIP Nation about it, they said they wouldn't send to an address that wasn't the US or Canada, but I guess more people e-mailed and complained it wasn't fair so they've decided they'll send it overseas.

9 hours ago, SimonVenekeo said:

It's for those who bought a VIP package, but since it wasn't ready until now people who went before will have it sent to them, and now you'll be getting it at the show.

Originally when people asked VIP Nation about it, they said they wouldn't send to an address that wasn't the US or Canada, but I guess more people e-mailed and complained it wasn't fair so they've decided they'll send it overseas.

I contacted Ellie at info@vipnation.com and replied me that VIP Nation are not the ones who have to ship the book, that Ticketmaster is in charge of shipping the book and if Ticketmaster told me they do not ship outside US or Canada, that’s how it is

49 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Wonderful, @Frank, so I suppose my Icon items are coming too!

Was it a surprise or did you get any tracking update??

No tracking update at all. I got that note to go to my local post office to get it today. It was a huge cardboard box ?? i hope u get ur items soon too, henny!!! ????

9 hours ago, Frank said:

I finally got my tourbook and my shotglass!!! The packaging was perfect and both items arrived in perfect condition, lots of cardboard and bubblewrap!!. The shotglass is so cute!! And the book is thick, hard and heavy. Extremely beautiful.

Luv the tour book  as well.  Such a beautiful piece

Did you get your package @pop1979? I haven't...

One more horrible news from M Underground:

Fans that have flown into the U.S. from abroad have been informed that they won’t be getting the Madame X VIP gift (book) that was originally in their packages. The VIP gifts will only be shipped to residents in the U.S. and Canada. At this time of writing it is unclear what and if there will be a VIP gift for the European shows.

I REALLY HOPE IT'S NOT TRUE!!!!!! SHAME ON VIP NATION!!

24 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Did you get your package @pop1979? I haven't...

One more horrible news from M Underground:

Fans that have flown into the U.S. from abroad have been informed that they won’t be getting the Madame X VIP gift (book) that was originally in their packages. The VIP gifts will only be shipped to residents in the U.S. and Canada. At this time of writing it is unclear what and if there will be a VIP gift for the European shows.

I REALLY HOPE IT'S NOT TRUE!!!!!! SHAME ON VIP NATION!!

Just awful and not right if true! 

7 hours ago, Voguerista said:

Just awful and not right if true! 

Don't know if protests made them change their mind, but the books will be shipped:

Many fans have been informed by Live Nation and/or Ticketmaster that due to location they weren’t getting their Madame X Tour VIP gift reason being not having the license to sell those items outside the U.S.

This information is incorrect! 

Everyone who purchased a VIP package has the full right to receive their VIP gift regardless of location.

Please if you’re having issues with this e-mail us your full details (name, address, e-mail conversation with either Live Nation or Ticketmaster) to madonnaunderground@gmail.com  so we can forward your details.

https://madonnaunderground.com/madame-x-tour-vip-gift-will-be-send-out-to-people-outside-the-u-s-and-canada-but-we-need-your-details/