Madame X Tour Merchandise

skyfitswim

4 hours ago, apj said:

i'm still waiting. i don't think i'll be ordering from the US store again

Can I ask you in which country you live?

3 hours ago, Frank said:

Omg i hope u get it soon, henny!!!! ??????????

Madonna Store replied:

I apologize that you have not received your order. Unfortunately, tracking for international standard does not work once the order crosses borders. Please check with your local post office as they could be holding your package for customs. If they do not have it, please let us know.

2 hours ago, The Ghost said:

I got mine but i had to pay customs charges :(

When did it arrive? How much did you pay? I fear the same is happening to me...

Nightmare with my package continues...

I contacted Italian Post but they can't do anything with the tracking number provided.

So I wrote another mail to Icon to ask for the international tracking that should be assigned once the package crossed borders.

Their reply: Unfortunately, we cannot make outgoing calls from the call center. You would have to contact UPS to try and get the international tracking number. I apologize for the inconvenience and hassle! 

IT'S A HASSLE!!!

I also contacted UPS and the man told me that the package has never left US! But I am not sure this is true, because if I remember well, all of us while trying to track these packages read the info:

2019-11-11 20:00 Edgewood, NY, United States, Package transferred to post office

But then you guys received it anyway!!

:cry:

34 minutes ago, The Ghost said:

knightmare,   i just ordered the programme as i didn't want the hassle of carrying a programme around.

I wonder if the venues are still selling merchandise after the show's have finished ?

I don't think so. The material goes with the production.

I'd love to know if the following items are still available at the venues: tourbook, shotglass, bottle, keychain.

And the following tshirts: passport, moving target, dancing madonna.

The best is either to get to the venue early and get first at the merch tables or go during a downtime during the show (an interlude) and get a book or any of the items. It's usually before or after the shows that the tables are swamped. I'm so sorry to hear about your troubles with the mail and the online store. I hope somehow your items come to you!

On 12/19/2019 at 1:43 PM, The Ghost said:

knightmare,   i just ordered the programme as i didn't want the hassle of carrying a programme around.

I wonder if the venues are still selling merchandise after the show's have finished ?

Yes, Ive been to Vegas, Los Angeles and Miami and in all the them the merchandise is still being sold after the show is over!

On 12/19/2019 at 2:20 PM, Enrico said:

I don't think so. The material goes with the production.

I'd love to know if the following items are still available at the venues: tourbook, shotglass, bottle, keychain.

And the following tshirts: passport, moving target, dancing madonna.

On Saturday in Miami they still had the tour book, the shot glass, the bottle and the keychain. But they don't have all the t-shirts available, just some... I don't which ones you are talking about....

40 minutes ago, luis-rj said:

Never saw those at any of the venues...

Actually, I am pretty sure that the moving target tee was a popup store exclusive, the other one was available at least in NY, you can see it from the pictures posted in this thread previously.

But thanks for the info, this means I might need to place another order at the Madonna.com Store... nightmare.