Madame X Tour Merchandise

skyfitswim

Hey everyone,

I've got a question. I bought a tshirt, M size, at the Paris show and I would like to buy 2 new tshirts on the website. Do you think those two tshirts are made with the same M size?

X Majesty

1 2 Cha Cha Cha

I don't wanna buy something too small and I know the size is always different depending on the shirts.

Thanks for your help :)

On 2/27/2020 at 6:17 PM, MisterFabian said:

Hey everyone,

I've got a question. I bought a tshirt, M size, at the Paris show and I would like to buy 2 new tshirts on the website. Do you think those two tshirts are made with the same M size?

X Majesty

1 2 Cha Cha Cha

I don't wanna buy something too small and I know the size is always different depending on the shirts.

Thanks for your help :)

I bought an M in Lisbon and another M on the UK website and it's the same size. American sizes are usually larger though, so buy the from the UK website. 

11 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

I bought and M in Lisbon and another M on the UK website and it's the same size. American sizes are usually larger though, so buy the from the UK website. 

Thank you for your advise :)

10 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

How much is the God Control patch at the show? I can't remember: 

I am going tomorrow. I'll try to have a look!

13 hours ago, Voguerista said:

Aaron is offering up some Madame X gems. Check it out if you haven't yet....

Im going to the last concert in Paris and will try to get one of his shirts... Is anyone else interested? If I manage to talk to him, I can purchase for the interested ones that can't be there and ship it afterwards... Just let me know through DM! :)

Did anyone happen to take a screenshot(s) or take count of how many merchandise bundles (including a physical or digital copy of the album) that were available for Madame X upon its release? I know it was a decent number, but since then, we've seen some acts have dozens, and I don't think the MX number was quite that high.

Thanks for any info. :)

• 3 weeks later...