Madame X Tour Merchandise

skyfitswim

11 hours ago, Frank said:

Is anyone from NYC going there and willing to buy for us????? I'd love the "eyes" patch and the shotglass!!!!. Would pay via paypal!!!.

I can if you like.  PM me. 

I cant believe I didn't get pics of the Jacket and hoodies. They also have a tour jacket that reversible Black on Red, and Red on Black like this. For the low low price of 350 USD

Also the "Chain Lapel Pin" listed on the menu hadn't arrived yet, So I dont know what those look like yet. 

Im hoping when i go back they may have some of those cool NEW YORK CITY t shirts  seen in that Makeup guy's video...and hoodies that were already sold out when I got there. 

5 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

I can if you like.  PM me. 

I cant believe I didn't get pics of the Jacket and hoodies. They also have a tour jacket that reversible Black on Red, and Red on Black like this. For the low low price of 350 USD

Also the "Chain Lapel Pin" listed on the menu hadn't arrived yet, So I dont know what those look like yet. 

Im hoping when i go back they may have some of those cool NEW YORK CITY t shirts  seen in that Makeup guy's video...and hoodies that were already sold out when I got there. 

hey, do you remember if the eye patches were the black and red rubber ones from the launch online or new ones?

16 hours ago, shakeyerdix said:

I just hope a program as usual...

What a shame this 2000$ signed record... They have no limit in their will to get more money in every situation. Makes me feel really uncomfortable...

Everything feels like a total rip-off. I am a bit shocked that Madonna allowed this in the first place. Like the tickets to her show aren't overpriced enough, they think we are terribly desperate to get that kind of stuff. I mean, make-up? For real? They better give me a tour program that doesn't cost above $30 which is the standard price in every tour :bothered2:

• madgefan changed the title to Madame X Tour Merchandise