Jump to content

Madame X Tour Merchandise


skyfitswim
 Share

Recommended Posts

It's strange to start a tour without having a tourbook to sell to the people who want to buy a souvenir at the theater entrance.


Oh well, it doesn't matter... If I'm not wrong, we still have the tricks :kiss2: and a beautiful t-shirt of Madame X  without eyes, erased by a scribble, and an amazing crown on her head having phallic-shaped tips personally hand drawn by Esther & Stelle :laughing:

What do you want more? :whip:

 

Note: I'm just kidding. Let me do it sometime...

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Rupert76 said:

It's strange to start a tour without having a tourbook to sell to the people who want to buy a souvenir at the theater entrance.


Oh well, it doesn't matter... If I'm not wrong, we still have the tricks :kiss2: and a beautiful t-shirt of Madame X  without eyes, erased by a scribble, and an amazing crown on her head having phallic-shaped tips personally hand drawn by Esther & Stelle. 

What do you want more? :whip:

 

Note: I'm just kidding. Let me do it sometime...

 

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
 

I swear I volunteer to design all her album, single, tour book, website and t-shirt merchandise for free, if she lets me. I can do way way better than the “official” works.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, RinoTheBouncer said:

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
 

I swear I volunteer to design all her album, single, tour book, website and t-shirt merchandise for free, if she lets me. I can do way way better than the “official” works.

And I will design her demos box set and pick all the songs too 😉😍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

And I will design her demos box set and pick all the songs too 😉😍

Yes yes! We can make some outstanding goodies for her. Stuff that people actually care about owning, not $2 t shirts sold for $25 or candles sold for $45 or reversible jackets that are given away for free at game conventions, sold for $350 🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/23/2019 at 6:40 PM, SimonVenekeo said:

70891082_3217523864954491_95766589612438

 

6 hours ago, BeepBeepBitchMove said:

I bought it.

thumbnail-IMG-1900.jpg
 

Thank you! That's nice. I hadn't noticed it before.

But the tshirt I meant is the one you can see on the left in the first picture. I barely see the red glove. Or maybe they are 2 different tshirts? Having a second look it seems that one has just a small logo in the front.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/2/2019 at 10:14 AM, SimonVenekeo said:

Which one were you looking for? If it wasn’t something city specific I’m sure someone may be able to help you out.

 

21 hours ago, Joseebus said:

I wanted that gorgeous black one of the deluxe cover with the gold embellishments. :(

Hi @SimonVenekeoand @Joseebus I’m looking for the same shirt but it sold out in less than two days. If you have any way of getting it, it would be greatly appreciated! 🙏🏼

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Write here...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...