Madame X Tour Merchandise

skyfitswim

6 hours ago, SimonVenekeo said:

Can you tell us what’s in the last few pages? I saw the paper doll and then I heard there’s postcards, any about the other pages?

The beginning is the manifesto she types out with the typewriter at the beginning of the show.

Some pages about Madame X is a blah blah blah and photos from the Medellin video shoot.

The blonde album cover on a metallic silver/grayscale page.

Some pages from the guitar album cover and the other music videos.

Hard to describe but kaleidoscope Madame X pages with her face and "X" in jewelry over her mouth.

A page from the Pride performance.

Some other photo of Madonna in lingerie I haven't seen before.

Madonna drinking from a beer bottle framed in the blue M coaster design from her merchandise.

Like a prayer 30 years photos.

Several pages of collages of behind the scenes album shoot and music video shoot photos?

Collage of Madame X tour rehearsal/behind the scenes prep.  All black and white, a couple I recognize from her Instagram teases.

2 pages of her billboard #1 album list and Madame X standard cover.

Some color photos of the Batukadeiras and Polaroids of the Cape Verde projections she uses in the show.

Collage of the dancers/musicians on the tour.

Photos from the God Control video.

Tour credits page

Photo of Madame X in a trench coat.  She looks gorgeous here.

Kaleidoscope Madame X pages with the typewriter and a uniform.

Several pages of detachable paper dolls with various outfits.

Red envelope inside back cover with 4 postcards (all say "wish you were here at the Madame X tour" on the back):

- Madame X loves you (and so do I)

- It's a beautiful life (because you're in it)

- You're the one I crave (but don't tell anyone)

- I rise (up above it all)

The pages are all very glossy and high quality, and the whole thing is very large.  Small poster sized.  It's really nice!

7 minutes ago, RinoTheBouncer said:

Madame X Tour book is either mistakenly missing Madonna, Erotica, Bedtime Stories, Ray of Light and Rebel Heart albums from her discography listing page, or she’s hinting the albums from which she’ll perform songs throughout the entire tour run. Thoughts?

it's a list of her billboard no. 1 albums

5 hours ago, Mark Collins said:

This.  Though, it seems weird to list such in her tour book, especially when those other albums especially "Ray of Light" makes up some of her best revered music. 

I felt it was more her way of maybe thanking the fans for adding Madame X to that list.  The opposite page is the Madame X standard cover.

I think it’s kinda cute how it’s almost like a magazine/scrapbook with pull outs etc. The photos of her and the dancers reminds me of the Blond Ambition World Tour page. They really should’ve gone for it and added in one of the Truth or Dare samples where you have to peel open the flap, some of Madonna’s selfies with her handwriting under neath.