Poll: The Madame X Tour Setlist

groovyguy

The Madame X Tour Setlist!  

132 members voted

1. 1. How do you rate the Madame X Tour Setlist?

• XXXXX
    • XXXX
    • XXX
    • XX
    • X
  2. 2. Which segment are you most excited about?

• 1st Segment
    • 2nd Segment
    • 3rd Segment

Intimate show means intimate songs surely ? I’m just so torn as to fork out £500 for 2 tickets then have to wait until 11pm when she comes on stage then have to worry about getting home as I don’t live in central London ? it’s probably her worst setlist imo and without many pics of the staging I’m even more unsure ? I love the idea she’s using real musicians like her old tours but are they there just for show ? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RinoTheBouncer

The thing is, I really love the album, and I'm very happy that she's doing most of the album tracks. What's bothering me though is that Looking For Mercy isn't there and it's one of the best tracks on the album and could've easily replaced the cover songs or the oldies, and also that her Instagram gave a completely wrong impression on the show being a concert for the hardcore fans featuring her forgotten gems like Easy Ride, Rescue Me, X-Static Process and Falling Free, yet none of those tracks

Enrico

Unfortunately, this album lacks a track that can work as a great opener. God Control is not doing well enoough, from the first fan reaction. Maybe cause the first part is slow, then there's the choir, then it's a spoken part. It's not Express Yourself. I need to see the show to understand what IDSIF has to do with this political section. The coffin interlude gave me the idea that she could be killed many times during the show and the survive at the end, singing I rise. The 2nd Segment

Bitch I’m Madonna

I'm sorry but this tour is even bigger need of changes than the previous tour. A self-serving and ignorant mess of a show. Madame X World Tour 1. God Control 2. Vogue 3. American Life 4. Dark Ballet 5. Papa Don't Preach / Die Another Day 6. I Rise 7. (I Don't Search I Find) 8. Rescue Me 9. Frozen 10. Nothing Really Matters 11. Extreme Occident 12. Easy Ride 13. (What It Feels Like for a Girl) 14. Killers Who Are Partying 15. Medellín / Bitch I'm

Posted Images

I still hope she changes some bits of the setlist or adds more tracks, at least from the ones she released like Easy Ride and X-Static Process, instead of the covers. My dream setlist would be:

Madame X Tour

ACT I 

1. Madame X Manifesto (Opening)
2. God Control 
3. Dark Ballet
4. American Life
5. Human Nature
6. Beautiful Killer / Die Another Day

ACT II

7. Rescue Me (Interlude + Performance)
8. Bad Girl
9. Vogue
10. Rain (contains excerpts from "Wash All Over Me")
11. Crave (Remix) [contains excerpts from "Hollywood" and "Sugar"]
12. I Don't Search I Find

AC III

13. Medellín (Interlude from the music video + performance)
14. Batuka
15. Killers Who Are Partying
16. Crazy (contains excerpts from "Love Spent")
17. Why's It So Hard?
18. Extreme Occident
19. Looking For Mercy
20. Easy Ride

AC IV

21. Falling Free (Interlude + Performance)
22. Frozen
23. Nothing Really Matters
24. Future
25. Come Alive
27. Like A Prayer

Encore

28. I Rise

• 1 month later...
Guest Nobody Knows Me

My only criticism with the setlist for this tour is that she dropped all of the songs that I was looking forward to the most. Rescue MeEasy Ride and What It Feels Like For A Girl I particularly wanted to hear live. It would have been nice if she added some more rarities like Angel and Nothing Really Matters but honestly I’m happy she’s dropped most of the ‘80s hits on this tour and I’m thrilled it’s clearly for the hardcore fans. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
On 9/20/2019 at 5:49 AM, Fontainebleau said:

The one song I really miss and that would have been a perfect fit is Nothing Really Matters, especially the Demo Assembly version. Aside from that I think it's a good setlist, mainly because Madame X is such a wonderful, warm album.

The demo of Nothing Really Matters actually would’ve fit so well on this tour, especially after Frozen in my opinion. Good thinking! Rescue Me, Easy Ride, Nothing Really Matters and Bad Girl were the main songs I wanted to see on this tour to be honest.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
On 9/20/2019 at 10:39 AM, Bitch I’m Madonna said:

I'm sorry but this tour is even bigger need of changes than the previous tour. A self-serving and ignorant mess of a show.

Madame X World Tour

1. God Control
2. Vogue
3. American Life
4. Dark Ballet
5. Papa Don't Preach / Die Another Day
6. I Rise

7. (I Don't Search I Find)

8. Rescue Me
9. Frozen
10. Nothing Really Matters
11. Extreme Occident
12. Easy Ride

13. (What It Feels Like for a Girl)

14. Killers Who Are Partying
15. Medellín / Bitch I'm Loca / Faz Gostoso
16. Crazy
17. Crazy for You, Cherish, Spanish Eyes, Rain, Bad Girl, I'll Remember, Secret, Forbidden Love, Love Tried to Welcome Me, You'll See, The Power of Good-Bye, Swim (acoustic renditions, changing with every date)
18. Crave

19. (Falling Free)

20. Batuka
21. Come Alive
22. Like a Prayer
23. Future
24. Everybody

This is a brilliant setlist and I really wish it was the official one now. It would’ve been amazing if she’d saved the Studio 54 visuals she did for the Crave remix for an Everybody closer instead.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Nobody Knows Me
On 11/23/2019 at 2:49 PM, Nobody Knows Me said:

This is a brilliant setlist and I really wish it was the official one now. It would’ve been amazing if she’d saved the Studio 54 visuals she did for the Crave remix for an Everybody closer instead.

Something I really would have loved is if she’d performed Get Together as the encore of the show wearing the outfit she wears performing Crave. That would have been brilliant in my opinion.

3BB42E4A-1495-4239-B8C5-D2B398B82D87.jpeg

The tour needs an edit. So does the cd. She tried to do to much. I would have appreciated her leaving politics out of it all together and concentrated on the world vibe.

CD TRACKLIST EDIT

Extreme Occident

Medellín with Maluma

Faz Gostoso ft. Anitta

Bitch I’m Loca with Maluma

Crave ft. Swae Lee

Crazy

Come Alive

Batuka

I Don’t Search I Find

I Rise

TOUR SET LIST EDIT