Your Favorite Tour Looks

LookingforJersey

7 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

There are so many but for starters, I loved her Joan of Arc look in the last tour. In fact, I loved every look in the last tour.  I loved every look for her Vogue productions. So many good ones! 

Ugh, yes!  And with Vogue, I wept when I saw the look for MDNA. The return of the Gaultier corset in such a spectacular way; the masculine/feminine duality; visible beyond the 'cage'. The best progression of what has always been her most iconic battle armor.  

34 minutes ago, LookingforJersey said:

Ugh, yes!  And with Vogue, I wept when I saw the look for MDNA. The return of the Gaultier corset in such a spectacular way; the masculine/feminine duality; visible beyond the 'cage'. The best progression of what has always been her most iconic battle armor.  

Couldn't agree more. Iconic!

Reinvention Corset is definitely a highlight. 

Obviously Blond Ambition Gaultier Corsets, EY and LAV. 

Virgin Tour Opening Outfit. 

and I really love the simplistic outfit of Fever on the Girlie Show, obviously during Vogue too with the added headress. 

Burning Up into Holy Water for RHT. THAT ASS!!!!!

oh yeah and casual Joan of Arc at MDNA and the whole first look too. 60's babelicious. 

So many!

1 hour ago, RUADJAI said:

and I really love the simplistic outfit of Fever on the Girlie Show, obviously during Vogue too with the added headress. 

Everything you said! But I had to highlight this -- I've always loved it (and the added headdress) and it's so rare to see it mentioned. She makes it sexy and playful, which I adore. 

The Dolce e Gabbana bra and shorts with knee high heeled boots from 'Fever' in the Girlie Show has to be my favourite costume and also my all time favourite performance. 

So the list would be: 

1. D&G Fever costume (the dominatrix set costume without the bolero jacket and mask) - Girlie Show 

2. Gaultier Express Yourself costume - Blond Ambition 

3. D&G My Fair Lady inspired Justify My Love costume - Girlie Show 

4. Gaultier Holiday costume - Blond Ambition 

\

5411b0a299c7537b27b0800cd4b93dbc.jpg

Edited by Ashley (see edit history)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...