Ajay Madonna’s discography reaction

GodControl

I don’t know if some of you have watched what this girl is doing with Madonna’s discography and her reactions to it. She’s been listening to her album from Madame X to The first album, currently, she reacted to ROL. She hated HC & MDNA, whereas she loved Rebel Heart and COADF. 

Edited by GodControl (see edit history)

2 hours ago, Fighter said:

I've seen them in my recommended before but i'm not really into reaction videos... but I will watch a few :rainbow:

She cries with “Ghosttown”, “Sorry” and “ROL” so I definitely recommend you to watch some of her reactions, you can skip her reaction to HC & MDNA 

Love these videos, been watching them for a while now. Her reaction to 'Holy Water' is classic! Interesting to see a younger generation's reaction to Madonna songs I've been listening to for years. I laugh when she complains that a song is 5 minutes long and is 'too long'. She didn't 'get' Madame X at all.

On 9/22/2019 at 4:29 PM, discohub said:

Very amusing and sincere, but shallow and very vague when it comes to music expertise

Been watching a few since... Funny in a way, but I really don't dig it. Exploring any, especially Madonna's, discography backwards feels really strange. She keeps coming back to MDNA like it's an epitome when everybody knows it's not. You can't comment on music without knowing your history anyway. It's really a Youtube thing, I know for sure the M will last longer :Madonna008: