I Don't Search, I Find Remixes?

RUADJAI

Honey Dijon on her Facebook and Instagram she remixed it and I was coming soon. I’m sooooo happy and proud of her. I have a bit of history with her. So the underground club I worked at in the 90’s in Toronto called Industry we used to book Miss Honey. She wasn’t even known back then. Just starting out as a DJ. She had a huge crush on my best friend. Every time she was in town we’d drop E. her and I would Vogue and do runway high as a kite after she finished her DJ set. She was my muse. So much positive energy. She was a doll. Such a real down to earth person. I also did lighting for her sets a couple of times while in the booth. We’d have a Kiki together. I’m beyond ecstatic she’s remixed this!

Looks like official God Control mixes are coming... A Madame X remix album would be amazing but not holding my breath. If they truly are gonna release official mixes for God Control & I Don't Search I Find then I'm perfectly content. Those are the last two tracks I was hoping we'd some official mixes for to close out the album.

Drownedmadonna wrote:

Tracy Young remixes have just been sent to DJ´s, therefore we have to wait for I Don’t Search I Find.

We learnt that there is no tentative release date yet for I Don’t Search I Find remixes, but they might come after Crave’s remixes.

We also heard that God Control remixes are coming soon too.

5 hours ago, Fighter? said:

Does anyone know why remixes are released so randomly? :confused: (like the dates? why so long after the single..)

It is very random. You think the Crave remixes would have been released before I Rise because the video came out first and Crave was climbing the adult contemporary charts at that time. It’s all a bit strange but hey if it’s working and she’s getting number one dance hits...

6 hours ago, BeepBeepBitchMove said:

I hope she makes a video for I Don't Search I Find.

Yes and be in the waistcoat and long blonde hair - what happened to that look ? She reminded me a bit of Catherine denerve ( the French actress ) in that look - the secret agent look would be cool for this video ?

• 2 months later...