I Don't Search, I Find Remixes?

RUADJAI

It is long but worth it

Two Saturdays ago I wanted to tell my experience, I went to an electronic party, I played 'The Black Madonna', 'Jamie Jones' and 'Honey Dijon' ... and guess what ..... I play the remix

The remix is of the genre 'House', the base of the remix is similar to that of 'Sebastian Manuel', said the remix lasts approximately 7/8 minutes. Obviously it contains the chorus, but not all the lyrics, so it can be a 'Dub' version, I didn't record it because it was without battery in my cell phone, I wanted to die

IN ADDITION, I can state exclusively that the Remix 'Sebastian Manuel' is OFFICIAL, I explain why ... I delete it from your SoundCloud account and why I send you a private message, asking why I delete it from your cloud and he responded

"Hey, I can't say much about it, it's a little secret that will soon be revealed :)"

because I sent him a private and easy message ... because as I said before it is very similar to the remix of 'Honey Dijon', or we already have two official Remixes, or 'Sebatian Manuel' I collaborate with 'Honey Dijon remix

to conclude, I leave the remix of 'Sebastian Emanuel' that I delete from his 'SoundCloud' account

7 hours ago, Kristian_Kasell said:

It is long but worth it

Two Saturdays ago I wanted to tell my experience, I went to an electronic party, I played 'The Black Madonna', 'Jamie Jones' and 'Honey Dijon' ... and guess what ..... I play the remix

The remix is of the genre 'House', the base of the remix is similar to that of 'Sebastian Manuel', said the remix lasts approximately 7/8 minutes. Obviously it contains the chorus, but not all the lyrics, so it can be a 'Dub' version, I didn't record it because it was without battery in my cell phone, I wanted to die

IN ADDITION, I can state exclusively that the Remix 'Sebastian Manuel' is OFFICIAL, I explain why ... I delete it from your SoundCloud account and why I send you a private message, asking why I delete it from your cloud and he responded

"Hey, I can't say much about it, it's a little secret that will soon be revealed :)"

because I sent him a private and easy message ... because as I said before it is very similar to the remix of 'Honey Dijon', or we already have two official Remixes, or 'Sebatian Manuel' I collaborate with 'Honey Dijon remix

to conclude, I leave the remix of 'Sebastian Emanuel' that I delete from his 'SoundCloud' account

I just heard both the Honey Dijon mixes and they are both the Sebastian Manuel mix that he posted months back. So like did they collaborate on it together or did she just pay him a "fee" and slap her name on it? There are a couple minor difference like an intro but the rest is definitely his mix. 

18 hours ago, BeepBeepBitchMove said:

I just heard both the Honey Dijon mixes and they are both the Sebastian Manuel mix that he posted months back. So like did they collaborate on it together or did she just pay him a "fee" and slap her name on it? There are a couple minor difference like an intro but the rest is definitely his mix. 

I was high, but I knew that my "ear" had no flaws