Is it possible to touch M on the tour?

Vojta Jaroněk

Hi, I will attend two shows (London and Lisbon) and I just want to ask for your experiences and ideas if it's possible to touch Madonna on the stage or in the aisle. I have tickets to the ground floor, but one of the last rows. Is there allowed free moving around theatre? Is there a possibility to go nearer to the stage? Thank you for your advises and experiences! #MadameX #LifeDream #TouchMadonna

black and white wink GIF

2 hours ago, Vojta Jaroněk said:

Hi, I will attend two shows (London and Lisbon) and I just want to ask for your experiences and ideas if it's possible to touch Madonna on the stage or in the aisle. I have tickets to the ground floor, but one of the last rows. Is there allowed free moving around theatre? Is there a possibility to go nearer to the stage? Thank you for your advises and experiences! #MadameX #LifeDream #TouchMadonna

black and white wink GIF

“Hello all you Xers!!! Welcome to the Madame X tour intimacy…

you can hear me, you can even see me, but you can’t touch me! It's not Samantha Fox It’s Madame X: Often imitated but never duplicated. Or should I say – often irritated?

If you feel like doing it, to touch me on stage or in the aisle : just don't - …can't touch the real thing! Peace out.”

D4BpAHdW4AE5FTq.thumb.jpg.0854eb61e16926852d5987f0fe7975da.jpg

4 hours ago, Vojta Jaroněk said:

black and white wink GIF

It's possible, but I don't recommend it. I know a few people who have touched her and she sucked all the youth out of them.

Guest Ashley

If you don't have consent. Don't touch anyone. 

It's highly unlikely she'll consent to most people touching her, so it's probably a NO. 

4 hours ago, mlhaa said:

yes, she leaves down the aisle at the end of the show, so if you are on an aisle seat, she may hit people's hands.  also, comes off the stage in Medellin, so same situation. when she comes off stage, there is security around.

but no, there's not free roaming around the theater.

Does she ever come close to the people on the orchestra/balcony or mezannine? 

• 4 weeks later...