RinoTheBouncer

NEXT: Arena/Stadium World Tour

2 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

I agree. I would loveeee this too. What I'd give to have Stuart involved in some way.  

And Welcome! I can't wait to hear more of your thoughts on everything!!

Thank you so much!
Stuart Price being involved really would be a dream, and with a big production and Confessions/MDNA tier costumes, it really could be one of the best tours to date.

On 10/4/2019 at 1:03 AM, Voguerista said:

I've always thought (and I've said this before)the theatre show right now is just a special and rare thing for Madame X and a 'greatest hits' release and big arena tour will be next.  

I would really love this and hope it is the case. If she did a proper career spanning greatest hits box set and then a tour in arenas in the vein of RHT being big production but more intimate, then I would be so happy. We can pray! 

I'd be perfectly fine if she went on a smaller-scale tour (smaller, not tiny!) and, for instance, performed all the songs she did during the request section of her RHT from top to bottom. With a mic stand, one outfit, two backing singers, a stage light, her playing the guitar on a few tracks. Maybe end the show with an oldie but goodie like Express Yourself or even Like a Prayer. No costume changes, no 'specialized production elements' (Sorry, I had to throw that in). Just an amazing performer doing what they are supposed to do: deliver an amazing performance! 
If a smaller tour means smaller venues, okay. Maybe her management could agree on a touring deal with seated floors? Would I spend $150 for a ticket? Absolutely!

4 hours ago, MCL_1993 said:

I'd be perfectly fine if she went on a smaller-scale tour (smaller, not tiny!) and, for instance, performed all the songs she did during the request section of her RHT from top to bottom. With a mic stand, one outfit, two backing singers, a stage light, her playing the guitar on a few tracks. Maybe end the show with an oldie but goodie like Express Yourself or even Like a Prayer. No costume changes, no 'specialized production elements' (Sorry, I had to throw that in). Just an amazing performer doing what they are supposed to do: deliver an amazing performance! 
If a smaller tour means smaller venues, okay. Maybe her management could agree on a touring deal with seated floors? Would I spend $150 for a ticket? Absolutely!

That does sound brilliantly. I’d like it if she did a tour where she does a stadium and arena huge production show for most of the tour and then a few stripped down shows in smaller venues interspersed where she does fan favourites, big ballads, acoustic numbers etc. That would be something I would love to see.