Have a Speedy Recovery Madonna

RinoTheBouncer

As we all know by now that the Madame X October 7th show has been delayed on a very short notice due to Madonna's knee injury. Nothing else is officially confirmed yet beyond last night being delayed, but let's take time to wish Madonna a speedy recovery. Write her messages on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter under the hashtag #SpeedyRecoveryMadonna and tag her and Guy Oseary (@GuyOseary) in your posts and stories. 

Let's lift her spirit up with our words at least. She's a hard-working woman, a legendary performer, a superhero and like a Lara Croft of the music industry, yes but she's a human being too and she gets tired, hurt, disappointed, injured and heartbroken like all of us do, perhaps even more given the stress of always being under the magnifying glass of the world.

Feel free to tag other users as well so we can all spread the word. I'm @RinoTheBouncer on Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and Facebook so feel free to mention me and let's keep the message going.

6 hours ago, RinoTheBouncer said:

As we all know by now that the Madame X October 7th show has been delayed on a very short notice due to Madonna's knee injury. There are reports of the Madame X Tour stairs being cleared out of the venue as of last night, hinting that the remaining NYC shows could be cancelled with some fans claiming to have been refunded for some of their Chicago shows. Nothing is officially confirmed yet beyond last night being delayed, but let's take time to wish Madonna a speedy recovery. Write her messages on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter under the hashtag #SpeedyRecoveryMadonna and tag her and Guy Oseary (@GuyOseary) in your posts and stories. 

Let's lift her spirit up with our words at least. She's a hard-working woman, a legendary performer, a superhero and like a Lara Croft of the music industry, yes but she's a human being too and she gets tired, hurt, disappointed, injured and heartbroken like all of us do, perhaps even more given the stress of always being under the magnifying glass of the world.

Feel free to tag other users as well so we can all spread the word. I'm @RinoTheBouncer on Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and Facebook so feel free to mention me and let's keep the message going.

After others reply, can you send a link to this post to her and Guy at twitter, etc.? This thread  is such a good idea. Thank you. 

I only wish her the best and hope her knee heals quickly.   My fear is that this may have been an issue since rehearsals as we all have seen pics of her bandaged up back then. I'm not sure three days is enough time to heal.  If she's planning to cancel the remaining NY dates, and then start back up with Chicago, that still might not be enough time.  We'll see!  She's strong and resilient.  Let's hope for the best. 

19 hours ago, Mark Collins said:

I only wish her the best and hope her knee heals quickly.   My fear is that this may have been an issue since rehearsals as we all have seen pics of her bandaged up back then. I'm not sure three days is enough time to heal.  If she's planning to cancel the remaining NY dates, and then start back up with Chicago, that still might not be enough time.  We'll see!  She's strong and resilient.  Let's hope for the best. 

Now that you mention it it could even be the real reason why the first 3 shows were postponed/cancelled.