Sign in to follow this  
MarXus

The Sweet Spot: The Three C's

madmaex2.jpg&w=750&h=290

When listening to Madame X, am I the only that feels that "the three C's"  (Crave, Crazy and Come Alive) is the "sweet spot" of the album?  I definitely feel before these three tracks, that there is a roller coaster ride of emotions going on, but once we reached these three songs, all the tension and rocky emotions are released and it puts me in a relaxed happy state.  What are your thoughts?

2 minutes ago, madgefan said:

They're the heart of the whole record. I'd add Killers there too :redface: so in general, the 4 songs can be read with the /k/ sound :yarn:

I never thought about that.  Good point.

Though, Killers is a bit too tense for me still, so I would leave it out when considering the sweet spot or as you wonderfully stated "heart" of the album. 

Well then @madgefanwe should also add   e/k/streme occident   :laughing:

Those four songs are the heart of the album. The Portuguese vibe.

The first 3-4 songs are different experiments, a little detached, while after Faz Gostoso things change completely again. But those 4 songs: :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

I hadn't thought of it before but, it's kind of true. The first part of the album is a whirlwind of movement, darkness, theatricalness, and emotion. Very cinematic too.  Then it's like everything is switched up to a more relaxing and almost cozy vibe with Crave, Crazy, and Come Alive.