Voguerista

Madame X Tour| Las Vegas

35 minutes ago, SimonVenekeo said:

Originally was going to the 6-10, but it worked out $400 less to say until the 12th! I have tickets for the 9th, but I'll be going to try and go for the other shows too! 

Awesome. Have fun. I'm going to try and pull off something last minute, but, not sure if I can. 

@scionI agree! It's stunning!!

I’m going to the la concert but I’m going to see if there are some inexpensive tickets for Vegas!. I hope so. I like the Colosseum theatre but I don’t like the seats on the second level I find them very cramped. I heard they renovated the theatre tho so maybe they changed the seating..?

Looks like Madame X caught up on her sleep haha! New start time is doors open at 7:30 showtime 10:30. Also the Madame pop up store is located in front of Cesar’s theater entrance. Lots of items left over from the New York pop up! 

8744E6AD-5840-47CB-9C99-27FF3260E59E.png

5 minutes ago, blondtour said:

Looks like Madame X caught up on her sleep haha! New start time is doors open at 7:30 showtime 10:30. Also the Madame pop up store is located in front of Cesar’s theater entrance. Lots of items left over from the New York pop up! 

8744E6AD-5840-47CB-9C99-27FF3260E59E.png

Thanks. Way cool!! 

8 hours ago, Humanfly said:

I’m currently selling my front of mezzanine single ticket for face value on ticketmaster if anyone is interested for Thursday the 7th opening night! 306 row a. 

Can you PM me with price if still available?

On 10/19/2019 at 7:25 PM, Synchrone said:

I’m going to the la concert but I’m going to see if there are some inexpensive tickets for Vegas!. I hope so. I like the Colosseum theatre but I don’t like the seats on the second level I find them very cramped. I heard they renovated the theatre tho so maybe they changed the seating..?

Hi, I can selling you my ticket for this thursday nov 7th, 1st Mezz, section 303, row B, seat 317, middle stage view. Give me your price ;)

I’m selling my front first mezzanine, single ticket for face value on ticketmaster if anyone is interested for Thursday the 7th opening night! 303 row b, seat 317. I can’t come for this date, professional obligation. It would be a pity nobody benefits. Give me your price :)

540CE4CF-F002-435E-BF9F-4B8D18AAB6F8.jpeg

Edited by FLORELIE

On 10/25/2019 at 12:15 AM, Synchrone said:

Can you PM me with price if still available?

Give me your price, I will sell you my ticket for this thursday 7th. 1st Mezz, sec 303, row B, seat 317. 

E0A600FF-F65D-4398-96C3-B11F87A59C52.jpeg

13 minutes ago, SimonVenekeo said:

One more (after today) and I’ll be there by noon! Don’t wanna jinx myself but damn the weather looked good all week!

I’ll be there right behind ya!!!!! Thursday at noon!!! I got a monorail pass last night! And some new kicks :p