Madame X Tour| Las Vegas

Voguerista

9 minutes ago, Synchrone said:

Does anyone know how the intricacies of the stairs work? I was so mesmerized during Extreme Occident when they all started moving in some choreographed dance. It is such a striking moment 

I assumed it was either telekenisis or some sort of remote control. Whatever it was it was captivating!

10 minutes ago, Synchrone said:

I thought originally there were people moving the stairs but as they made a complete circle I couldn’t see anyone moving them! I Thought I could see some sort of small device on the backs of them. 
That part is still staying with me

Perhaps they're inside the stairs, out of sight?

15 minutes ago, Synchrone said:

I thought originally there were people moving the stairs but as they made a complete circle I couldn’t see anyone moving them! I Thought I could see some sort of small device on the backs of them. 
That part is still staying with me

I wouldn't be surprised if she kept some technicians trapped inside for the whole show to move them :laughing:

45 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

Madonna being late is not new news, but c'mon - they already changed the time from 7:30 to 10:30 to give people a realistic showtime so you can plan accordingly (this is the first tour Ticketmaster/Live Nation did this) but to STILL come out over 90 minutes after that?! So unprofessional. And to those who are defending her basically saying "deal with it," you should keep in mind that most people may not have the same energy level as you. Some people flew in from different time zones and are already tired as it is. So my question to you is: where do you draw the line? If she didn't come on until 2am, would you still be saying that's ok and bashing others who feel it's too late? I agree that the audience may have been too harsh last night but honestly, they have every right to be. It would be different if they made an announcement around 11pm saying that they were having technical difficulties or Madonna was ill or whatever. But nope. No explanation. Just making people sit there and wait wondering when or if she's coming on is not right.

I usually defend Madonna till no end but she brought this all upon herself.

I'm definitely not making excuses and there's no defending her behavior, but just because Madonna has no manners doesn't mean the audience has to act like they were raised in a barn either.  Venting your vitriol endlessly, repeatedly, for the rest of the night at your fellow attendees and the hardworking theatre staff is classless and doesn't make you look cool.  You'll do yourself a favor (as well as your anger management issues) if you just leave and get a refund at that point instead of ruining everything even more for everyone else.  You're entitled to get a refund if you wish.  You are not entitled to act like a spoiled brat and ruin the night more for everyone who made the choice to stay.

Off topic, but when leople actually leave the show before she starts or after the first song or two, do they get refunds or not? I’ve been seeing so many people reporting since the start of the tour that some people leave each date, but the question is do they get refunded and how are those carried on? Only those who just bought tickets at the box office or from Ticketmaster or stubhub? 

17 minutes ago, RinoTheBouncer said:

Off topic, but when leople actually leave the show before she starts or after the first song or two, do they get refunds or not? I’ve been seeing so many people reporting since the start of the tour that some people leave each date, but the question is do they get refunded and how are those carried on? Only those who just bought tickets at the box office or from Ticketmaster or stubhub? 

I would think that only those who left before the show started would have a case for a refund. 

Otherwise, you're screwed.

1 hour ago, DickTracy said:

I assumed it was either telekenisis or some sort of remote control. Whatever it was it was captivating!

There's guys behind the stairs, moving them. I saw them.

And yes, I agree, there is something hypnotic about Extreme Occident performance.

1 hour ago, stfan97 said:

I'm definitely not making excuses and there's no defending her behavior, but just because Madonna has no manners doesn't mean the audience has to act like they were raised in a barn either.  Venting your vitriol endlessly, repeatedly, for the rest of the night at your fellow attendees and the hardworking theatre staff is classless and doesn't make you look cool.  You'll do yourself a favor (as well as your anger management issues) if you just leave and get a refund at that point instead of ruining everything even more for everyone else.  You're entitled to get a refund if you wish.  You are not entitled to act like a spoiled brat and ruin the night more for everyone who made the choice to stay.

People used to egg and throw tomatoes at performers. She could consider herself lucky it was boos and hecklers she shut down but she did egg the reaction by coming on two hours late. At some point, it's her doing rather than the fans' or public. Moving the time to 10:30 and being even late for that is unprofessional.

Just now, thelioncourtheart_ said:

People used to egg and throw tomatoes at performers. She could consider herself lucky it was boos and hecklers she shut down but she did egg the reaction by coming on two hours late. At some point, it's her doing rather than the fans' or public. Moving the time to 10:30 and being even late for that is unprofessional.

Nobody cares what she thinks.  The audience around you cares though.  You can't control how she acts.  You can control how you react.

46 minutes ago, RinoTheBouncer said:

I think it would be a hard case since yes she started late but she still have a full show, Ticketmaster doesn’t care about us and will probably give a generic statement that things happen beyond control. Someone like Lauryn Hill who is also notoriously late will perform like 3 songs and then leave. I’ve looked it up before with Lauryn but I’ve never found evidence that people actually get refunded.

9 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

I’m just seeing all the negative news about her coming on stage at 12:30am ? Wtf !! Does she even apologise on stage fir being so late ? If not then I have no sympathy for her - if she isn’t well she needs to cancel the show - this shows real disrespect to her fans who have paid a lot of money to see her ?

It was a little after 12. She made a comment during the Fado section that a queen is never late. So you can imagine how that went over. She also said that something about Vegas never sleeping and that she was a saint and doing this for us, which alludes back to the Polaroid moment.

39 minutes ago, SimonVenekeo said:

It was a little after 12. She made a comment during the Fado section that a queen is never late. So you can imagine how that went over. She also said that something about Vegas never sleeping and that she was a saint and doing this for us, which alludes back to the Polaroid moment.

So nothing narcissistic about her attitude then ? Really stinks ? Shame on her ! 

1 hour ago, stfan97 said:

Nobody cares what she thinks.  The audience around you cares though.  You can't control how she acts.  You can control how you react.

You can't control their reactions. They had every right to boo her for her late time. In your world, you would want them to stay mum as she berated them for yawning, leaving or being upset. :Madonna003:

7 minutes ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

You can't control their reactions. They had every right to boo her for her late time. In your world, you would want them to stay mum as she berated them for yawning, leaving or being upset. :Madonna003:

No, I'm saying two wrongs don't make a right.  You can throw a fit and a childish tantrum in public, or you can politely leave and treat your fellow attendees and the people who make the show happen, the theatre employees, etc. with respect like a decent human being.  Madonna's made it clear she doesn't care, so booing all night after having made your point once is doing nothing but being a nasty attention seeking troll.  We'll just have to differ in philosophy on whether that is a classy and appropriate way to behave in any environment.

1 minute ago, stfan97 said:

No, I'm saying two wrongs don't make a right.  You can throw a fit and a childish tantrum in public, or you can politely leave and treat your fellow attendees and the people who make the show happen, the theatre employees, etc. with respect like a decent human being.  Madonna's made it clear she doesn't care, so booing all night after having made your point once is doing nothing but being a nasty attention seeking troll.  We'll just have to differ in philosophy on whether that is a classy and appropriate way to behave in any environment.

1. Trolls wouldn't pay those high prices though.

2. The same respect she should have towards the theater staff pushing their work day at almost 4 am.

3. Berating the crowd about the lateness and cursing them out.

You give what you put out is all I'll say. :Madonna052:

1 hour ago, wtg1987 said:

I’m just seeing all the negative news about her coming on stage at 12:30am ? Wtf !! Does she even apologise on stage fir being so late ? If not then I have no sympathy for her - if she isn’t well she needs to cancel the show - this shows real disrespect to her fans who have paid a lot of money to see her ?

No, she doesn't. The most they got was "A queen is never late" type of remark.

2 minutes ago, stefo said:

M JUST POSTED in her stories  A VID WITH TWO SCREENS WITH THE FRONT AND LATERAL PERSPECTIVES. What do you think, simple theatre inside cameras or she's starting to record the show?

Hopefully the latter. It'd be nice to see some stirrings about a broadcast or recording of the show from her.

@Bat-Fan

• Enrico unfeatured this topic