Madame X Tour| Las Vegas

Voguerista

12 hours ago, Bob Monk said:

Madonna would soon not tour at all than be told what time she should go on stage ! She really is at that stage in her career where she really does not care sadly it’s almost like she does not have a manager anymore ! 

She’s detached from reality and modern audience and she’s surrounded by people who either don’t dare to tell her anything but “yes” or they do tell her but she refuses to listen. It’s such a shame because she used to be so smart, so professional, so ahead of the game and such a perfectionist too. Now I see even indie artists with a pretty limited budget doing much higher quality things and being on time and respectful and very thankful to their fans than she is.

5 hours ago, FLORELIE said:

I won MADAME X tickets via Icon contest today for tomorrow night in Vegas!!! :))

I will pick up them at the Colosseum box office tomorrow night. 

Do you know where the winners are usually placed in the theatre? Good seat? Orchestra?

They’ve been placing people in the balcony a lot recently, I know this from friends in Chicago the 24th, San Francisco the first night and at least tonight as well.

1 hour ago, SimonVenekeo said:

Y’all went almost an entire page over a random tweet?

It started around 10:45-10:50 and finished just before 1:30. I posted on MadonnaTribe about it. It was an AMAZING show tonight!

Thank you. I'm so glad everything went better last night and you had a great time. 

2 hours ago, Kieran said:

Is this the show that TM emailed to say it was starting at 12.30am?

I'd like to know this too. If it is, something seems to be up between her and Ticketmaster? I don't know but, I feel anyone that's upset has a right to be. I wish we knew more of what's going on behind the scenes.  Anyway, I'm so glad last night went better. I think she will have a better show and receptive audience if she doesn't start past 11:00. The earlier the better. 

Nobody could confirm the alleged Ticketmaster mails were real.

For instance @SimonVenekeodidn't say he received one.

Imagine M going on stage at 10:30 and room is empty cause noone has arrived yet and she has to wait 2hrs!

:iw:

Or people arriving at 12:30 at she has left already!

:hallwaylaugh:

4 hours ago, Christopher Dean said:

She can come on at 4 am keep me waiting and spit in my face and i will ? her just the same.what if the mail came 3 hours late,my laundry 3 hours late.my chinese takeout 3 hours late.my datee 3 hours late.my tv show 3 hours blah blah blah. Who cares its once every four years.why are you on here your not a true fan.nobody cares what you think.

Reel it in a little, Chris, youre making a spectacle. I actually feel the same way as you and would wait in my seat past 6am for her, but going on after midnight isn't even the same date on the ticket anymore. A midnight show is fine, even great, but tell ppl first and let them decide. Also, don't forget, she cranks the heat up. It is not a pleasant experience after awhile.

6 hours ago, Christopher Dean said:

Did you hear the latest i heard she quit everything because of you. Ahh ha your pathetic.All you do is talk negative about her.this is a place for fans why are you here.Really why are you still here.

@Fighter is this our predictable problem child Mark Perry that comes in under different guises to attack those who say anything remotely critical?  I suspect it is because he displays the same exact behavior as the other accounts.  Just in case, he's not, he obviously has no idea what sort of fan I am.  Let me show him the collection of Madonna goodies I have accumulated over the past 35 years. I'm sick and tired of people like him who think they can come in and disrespect or insult anyone who dares to share criticism of her.  After all, I love my family and friends, but we still make criticisms of one another.  Newsflash; we can care and love for someone and still have criticisms of them.  Also, I don't talk negative about her all the time. It's only on the "time" issue that I've been very passionate and critical. Anything else, I'm always in her corner.  Mark Perry/Christopher Dean should learn to read a little more from members before attacking them. 

2 hours ago, Voguerista said:

I'd like to know this too. If it is, something seems to be up between her and Ticketmaster? I don't know but, I feel anyone that's upset has a right to be. I wish we knew more of what's going on behind the scenes.  Anyway, I'm so glad last night went better. I think she will have a better show and receptive audience if she doesn't start past 11:00. The earlier the better. 

I'm glad to hear the show last night started at a more reasonable time.  She has to know the reason why the first show in Vegas was so aggressive because she was so late on stage.  I don't no why she acts like she's surprised.  Still, I'm glad last night was better. Let's hope she continues to get on stage before 11 like you mentioned. 

1 hour ago, Winn said:

Reel it in a little, Chris, youre making a spectacle. I actually feel the same way as you and would wait in my seat past 6am for her, but going on after midnight isn't even the same date on the ticket anymore. A midnight show is fine, even great, but tell ppl first and let them decide. Also, don't forget, she cranks the heat up. It is not a pleasant experience after awhile.

I have a feeling this is the same Mark Perry guy who comes in under different usernames to attack anyone remotely critical.  I'm fine with difference of opinions, but for someone to call people "pathetic" and other names loses any argument they make. 

1 hour ago, Enrico said:

Rare footage of Nov. 7 show: not for the faint of heart:

Excruciating. She's really not 'funny' is she... 

I appreciate some people like that audience chat moments because they feel it's more personal with her, but she's got the charisma of a wardrobe door conversationally...

Whereas performing she's fire.

3 hours ago, SimonVenekeo said:

Y’all went almost an entire page over a random tweet?

It started around 10:45-10:50 and finished just before 1:30. I posted on MadonnaTribe about it. It was an AMAZING show tonight!

This seems to be a trend.  After a particularly bad show, there's one of her best shows.  Glad she went all out for one of yours! :party:

I wonder what she actually does in the extra time she has up until showtime? I mean surely she isn't doing anything extra to other artists?

I bet she's sat there like like some cackling demon witch with a crystal ball, viewing the audience and laughing hysterically.

next weeks shows will include the 2008 'tick tick noises' that will play for an hour or so after the 2230 start time.

12 minutes ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

One of my good friends went last night and said she had an amazing time! She didn't start late last night.

I'm pleased to know this.  I suspect most people who attend her concerts whether she's late or not, end up having a great time.  There is no question to her being a fantastic entertainer.  She used to not be so vocally defensive at her shows.  It's funny because I recall in her earlier concert days, I had notice she didn't engage the audience a lot. (Meaning have conversations). She would just perform. Though it seems her last couple of tours when she does speak, it's usually complaining or being a bit mean-spirited towards fans.  I take the latter as her cheeky humor, but she can't come on stage two hours late, thinking people aren't going to be upset. 

22 minutes ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

One of my good friends went last night and said she had an amazing time! She didn't start late last night.

I had a good friend from Facebook who was there last night too with her sister. She dressed up in a white Disco inferno suit. Her sister dressed like Madonna in Medellin(on the left in the photo below. So cute. I don't know who the guy is on the right lol too fun). Here is what she wrote:

Omgggggg lisa! It was the best show ever! If you still have a chance to see her somewhere, do it! The intimate experience made it more special too. She's beautiful as ever and her voice is strong.

IMG_1812.JPG

1 minute ago, Enrico said:

Actually I have always liked her banter and I missed it in those tours where she barely talked. I like the WTG and GS speeches especially, but also During RHT. But this time it's really too long, and she should improvise more.

I love her banter too except when she's in a bad mood, and Madonna can be perfectly charming and charismatic when she wants to be.  You're getting a longer show than the other tours because of the talking.  I'd prefer to get my money's worth.  If she talked less, she isn't going to be singing more songs.  Those moments are her rest breaks/changing on stage moments since she isn't changing behind the scenes as long.

1 minute ago, stfan97 said:

I love her banter too except when she's in a bad mood, and Madonna can be perfectly charming and charismatic when she wants to be.  You're getting a longer show than the other tours because of the talking.  I'd prefer to get my money's worth.  If she talked less, she isn't going to be singing more songs.  Those moments are her rest breaks/changing on stage moments since she isn't changing behind the scenes as long.

You are right, I don't want a shorter show. And it's ok for her to rest.

Probably she should add details to the same stories like soccer mum etc...

12 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Actually I have always liked her banter and I missed it in those tours where she barely talked. I like the WTG and GS speeches especially, but also During RHT. But this time it's really too long, and she should improvise more.

Yes, but it seems so different now.  She seems to go after fans or just complain instead if not make excuses for her behavior.  I rather her just sing another song instead.  :08:

4 minutes ago, Enrico said:

You are right, I don't want a shorter show. And it's ok for her to rest.

Probably she should add details to the same stories like soccer mum etc...

She does change all those parts up now and then.  We miss all that since not every show is recorded this time. :sad:

Other than the key jokes, there's quite a lot of improvised chatter from one show to the next depending on her mood and the audience.  Which is why it's better for her to start earlier, so everyone is in a better mood, but only she can control that.

23 minutes ago, MarXus said:

Yes, but it seems so different now.  She seems to go after fans or just complain instead if not make excuses for her behavior.  I rather her just sing another song instead.  :08:

The show is missing two classics for me...

Personally id scrap the chattering,  Crazy and one of the Portugese songs (Not Sodade) and add two oldies. 

That's only me though :)

• Enrico unfeatured this topic