Madame X Tour| Las Vegas

Voguerista

Our Infinity member @SimonVenekeoreport (edit) from MTribe + in bold letters my questions and comments about it:

She was ON FIRE tonight. She even treated us to Can’t Help Falling In Love when talking her journey to Portugal. Simon, was it just a snippet or the full song?

The Polaroid moment seemed short but sweet. I believe the winning bit was $3,000 by Gary (or maybe he bid more) who works at Google which Madonna said makes everyone lazy because ‘Look it up on Google, it must be true’ (like 500 people getting refunds perhaps). Your comment I suppose, or hers?

The beer bitch moment was hysterical! At the stairs again and served by none other than Gary again. She made small talk with a couple who had been together for 16 years which blew Madonna away because they both looked happy. She asked if they had a prenup which they didn’t, which Madonna replied ‘Oh so you’re both broke’. Madonna said she wished she had one. When she asked if we enjoyed the show she got an enormous applause. She said we better because she’s making no money from the show and then laughed saying ‘You can’t take that away Guy Ritchie’. See, she can make a great and witty speech when she improvises on the situation!

1 hour ago, broujeorbit said:

??That boy is a gazoo. A blouse. A gingersnap. A leotard. A white girl trapped in black mans body. That boy aint no real man. He aint no real king. He is colorful ferry. 

So y’all saying Madonna is a bulldagger now? 

Is it just me or does this come off slightly homophobic?  :thinker:

This clip of LAP from MX Las Vegas was just posted. 

I can justify the use of the video clip if it's due to the 30th anniversary of the song. Yet other than that, M could have done a way better theatrical performance of LAP in a theatre. 

2 hours ago, Enrico said:

Our Infinity member @SimonVenekeoreport (edit) from MTribe + in bold letters my questions and comments about it:

She was ON FIRE tonight. She even treated us to Can’t Help Falling In Love when talking her journey to Portugal. Simon, was it just a snippet or the full song?

The Polaroid moment seemed short but sweet. I believe the winning bit was $3,000 by Gary (or maybe he bid more) who works at Google which Madonna said makes everyone lazy because ‘Look it up on Google, it must be true’ (like 500 people getting refunds perhaps). Your comment I suppose, or hers?

The beer bitch moment was hysterical! At the stairs again and served by none other than Gary again. She made small talk with a couple who had been together for 16 years which blew Madonna away because they both looked happy. She asked if they had a prenup which they didn’t, which Madonna replied ‘Oh so you’re both broke’. Madonna said she wished she had one. When she asked if we enjoyed the show she got an enormous applause. She said we better because she’s making no money from the show and then laughed saying ‘You can’t take that away Guy Ritchie’. See, she can make a great and witty speech when she improvises on the situation!

- Just a small portion of the chorus. She was telling when she was with Celeste Rodriguez and she asked her to sing Elvis. It was only 20 seconds, but the crowd loved it and sang along.

- My comment, but we know she knows when the media is speaking about her.

22 minutes ago, hendrik297 said:

So bored of people trying to justify why she is so bloody late.. read in a interview that she wakes up at 11:00 and goes to bed at 4.00 am. she just needs to get a normal routine go to bed at 23:00 and wake up at 7:00.

If true, then there is no excuse for being so late lol Waking up at 11am - starting a show at 11pm - that's 12 hours lol 

1 hour ago, hendrik297 said:

So bored of people trying to justify why she is so bloody late.. read in a interview that she wakes up at 11:00 and goes to bed at 4.00 am. she just needs to get a normal routine go to bed at 23:00 and wake up at 7:00.

Will someone think of those Batukas!!! Please!!! 

;) 

11 hours ago, MarXus said:

Is it just me or does this come off slightly homophobic?  :thinker:

M hollas the f word in her documentary and its all good, its groundbreaking. But when we the people just say ferry, bulldagger its ‘ohw you so homophobic, ohw you done hit below the belt’ ohw how could you?”

I swear the world is coming to an end. ??

The last two nights of reactions from twitter have been so much better. She does so much better with a 10:30 start time. 

thanks @SimonVenekeoand company...

BY MADONNATRIBE · NOVEMBER 11, 2019

The final Madame X theatre show at The Colosseum at Ceasars Palace started right on time at 10:30 last night. The ticket stub was purple.

The fans attending report that it was a fantastic show, with Madonna blowing the crowd away despite still suffering for a cold, which you were easily able to tell as he made no effort to hide that she’s sick; she kept the conversation rolling and her vocals were in fine form even with her cold; the audience sent love back, standing for almost the entire show, awake and alive.

Last night the Polaroid selfie went to Hilda, a Bay Area fan who works as security. There were other bids for it after Madonna accepted Hilda’s money so she brushed them off a bit.

The beer bitch moment was at what is seems the new standard location – the stairs coming down from the stage – and Madonna was handed the glass of beer by Mark, a common mutual friend of many. Mark got a moment to speak with her and also shared a great story of his husband who passed. Madonna have her condolences and dedicated Extreme Occident to him.

The Madame X Tour has now left Las Vegas; next stop: The Wiltern in Los Angeles, with the first show on Wednesday night and the last one on November 25.

Thanks to Simon, Elia, Juan and Matt from the MadonnaTribe Forum.

• Enrico unfeatured this topic