Madame X Tour| Las Vegas

Voguerista

4 hours ago, Voguerista said:

Las últimas dos noches de reacciones de Twitter han sido mucho mejores. Ella lo hace mucho mejor con una hora de inicio 10:30. 

gracias @SimonVenekeo y compañía ...

POR MADONNATRIBE · 11 DE NOVIEMBRE DE 2019

El último espectáculo de teatro Madame X en el Coliseo en el Ceasars Palace comenzó justo a tiempo a las 10:30 de anoche. El talón del boleto era morado.

Los fanáticos que asistieron a la información que fue un espectáculo fantástico, con Madonna sorprendieron a la multitud a pesar de que todavía estaba sufriendo un resfriado, lo que fácilmente se pudo decir, ya que no tuvo ningún esfuerzo por ocultar que estaba enferma; tuvo la conversación en movimiento y su voz estaba en buena forma incluso con su frío; El público devolvió el amor, representando casi todo el espectáculo, despierto y vivo.

Anoche, la selfie Polaroid fue para Hilda, una fanática del Área de la Bahía que trabaja como seguridad. Hubo otras ofertas después de que Madonna aceptó el dinero de Hilda, por lo que las rechazó un poco.

El momento de la perra de la cerveza fue en lo que parece ser la nueva ubicación estándar: las escaleras que bajan del escenario, Madonna le fue entregado el vaso de cerveza por Mark, un amigo común de muchos. Mark tuvo un momento para hablar con ella y también compartió una gran historia de su esposo que falleció. Madonna le tiene sus condolencias y su Extremo Occidente dedicado a él.

El Madame X Tour ahora ha salido de Las Vegas; próxima parada: The Wiltern en Los Ángeles, con el primer espectáculo el miércoles por la noche y el último el 25 de noviembre.

Gracias a Simon, Elia, Juan y Matt del Foro Madonna Tribu.

On 11/10/2019 at 6:47 PM, Winn said:

She's already forgotten Wash All Over Me exists.

I know right? Like since before RHT... 

On 11/10/2019 at 4:13 PM, thelioncourtheart_ said:

She was asked to do Bad Girl once during RHT but shot it down because she didn't remember the words.

Like, google is free right? Especially if she wants to do a serious performance, she can review the lyrics and plan something amazing. The contrast between the physical energy and the mental laziness she’s acquired recently is killing me...

OFF TOPIC: Sorry, it's just a gossip, I don't think this shit deserves a proper own thread, at the same time it's a quite a singular story

Brigitte Nielsen says slapped Madonna and spent the night with Penn in 1987 :scary:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/tvshowbiz/video-2046792/Video-Brigitte-Nielsen-says-slapped-Madonna-rude.html

This tour has been a disaster, it has harmed madonnas career, by her being late night after night, all she got from this tour was bad press, instead of news reports praising her show like in the past.

She has to regain her discipline and be more professional. Stop defending her unacceptable behavior! Tough love is better than ending her once perfect career.

Since shes always late I have the perfect life hack for that : I will arrive to the theater only after 10pm, to avoid waiting 4 hours of boring wait without a fun opening act.

• Enrico unfeatured this topic
On 11/11/2019 at 5:54 PM, Voguerista said:

So happy for you! What were your fave performances? Fave costumes?

Honestly I loved Human Nature this time. I hate that she keeps performing that song but i REALLY enjoyed it on this tour. Also i loved God Control and Frozen and Like A Prayer. I didnt love the Crave remix, but just because of the mix not the performance. I wouold've liked the record version better.  But it was All so good!