Madame X Tour| Las Vegas

Voguerista

35 minutes ago, SimonVenekeo said:

Originally was going to the 6-10, but it worked out $400 less to say until the 12th! I have tickets for the 9th, but I'll be going to try and go for the other shows too! 

Awesome. Have fun. I'm going to try and pull off something last minute, but, not sure if I can. 

@scionI agree! It's stunning!!

On 10/19/2019 at 7:25 PM, Synchrone said:

I’m going to the la concert but I’m going to see if there are some inexpensive tickets for Vegas!. I hope so. I like the Colosseum theatre but I don’t like the seats on the second level I find them very cramped. I heard they renovated the theatre tho so maybe they changed the seating..?

Hi, I can selling you my ticket for this thursday nov 7th, 1st Mezz, section 303, row B, seat 317, middle stage view. Give me your price ;)

I’m selling my front first mezzanine, single ticket for face value on ticketmaster if anyone is interested for Thursday the 7th opening night! 303 row b, seat 317. I can’t come for this date, professional obligation. It would be a pity nobody benefits. Give me your price :)

540CE4CF-F002-435E-BF9F-4B8D18AAB6F8.jpeg

Edited by FLORELIE (see edit history)

• Enrico featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic