MarXus

Rain x I'll Remember  

62 members voted

1. 1. Which song do you prefer?

2. 2. Which Video do you prefer?

Guest Nobody Knows Me

I’ll Remember for the song

Rain for the video

But both are stunning. It’d be great if she performed a medley of the two on a tour one day.

I chose "Rain" for both because I think the song and video are more artistically appealing while still conveying emotion.

"I'll Remember" though really brings out more pure emotion I think. The song and the video. Still artistic but the beauty in the song and video is in the emotions expressed. I love when Madonna shows that emotion.

"Rain" has a cooler tone and look but the emotion is more subtle and relaxed. I love them both but I am going with "Rain" because it is exquisite. 

Can I add that watching the video for I'll Remember...I can not believe that film has not recognized one of her songs as worthy of an award. Her film songs are amazing and instead of standing above the film they really identify with whatever charactor she focuses on. I always think she is thinking back to someone who helped her when she sings this song so she draws from her own experience as to how to relate to the story. 

2 hours ago, LikeAMelody said:

Can I add that watching the video for I Remember...I can not believe that film has not recognized one of her songs as worthy of an award. Her film songs are amazing and instead of standing above the film they really identify with whatever charactor she focuses on. I always think she is thinking back to someone who helped her when she sings this song so she draws from her own experience as to how to relate to the story. 

I've often felt the same. Beautifully written and stated! ?