Fighter

Brand New MI Design

Recommended Posts

Sorry to be a granma but how do I get back the little snapshot of the single I am represented by below my user name on my posts (i.e. I'm One More Chance) I miss seeing everyone's single!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Unruhe said:

Sorry to be a granma but how do I get back the little snapshot of the single I am represented by below my user name on my posts (i.e. I'm One More Chance) I miss seeing everyone's single!!

I thought it was old fashioned and visual clutter. Also I was too lazy to be updating the images that were barely visible anyway :cry: I'll bring it back if people want it butttttt:sis:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Fighter said:

I thought it was old fashioned and visual clutter. Also I was too lazy to be updating the images that were barely visible anyway :cry: I'll bring it back if people want it butttttt:sis:

oh wait, it's not a complain at ALL, I know how hard it is for you and the team to give us a fresh look every time!! I just thought I was missing the indication on how to switch back since you said we could go back to the previous layout. I am thankful and appreciative of y'all's work and don't want to be a pain. If it's possible to switch back it's great otherwise I'm happy as it is!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Unruhe said:

oh wait, it's not a complain at ALL, I know how hard it is for you and the team to give us a fresh look every time!! I just thought I was missing the indication on how to switch back since you said we could go back to the previous layout. I am thankful and appreciative of y'all's work and don't want to be a pain. If it's possible to switch back it's great otherwise I'm happy as it is!!

oh you can see the images if you switch to older layouts with the theme button if that's what you mean :thinker: at the bottom of the page

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Fighter said:

oh you can see the images if you switch to older layouts with the theme button if that's what you mean :thinker: at the bottom of the page

YAY!!!

 

THAT'S what I meant, sorry my english is rusty. yessssssssss! living for the X theme now and always!! <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.