Madame X Tour | Los Angeles

cosmicarlo818

Hi Madonna-InfiniFam! First post in a while! Again thank you@Fighter? and all the dedicated admins/moderators for having this wonderful online Madonna community for all of us

So I finally got my tickets for the Madame X Tour for the November 12 opening night at The Wiltern here in L.A.! I am so freakin’ excited cause it’s supposedly the smallest venue out of the whole tour. This will be the thread for those who will be attending any of the L.A. shows. 3 more weeks! Can’t wait to see you there! 

wilt_3_carousel.jpg

Crossroads37-Wiltern-051516.jpg

SideLOGE.jpg

D8dxlK4U8AgleYQ.png

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

cosmicarlo818

Hello Madonna-InfiniFam! Sorry for not being on here since the first L.A. show on November 13th! I had been so worked up and anxious regarding the November 14th show (2nd show) which I attended and let me just tell you now... (this is for you guys @Voguerista@RUADJAI@Zaktkoons@scion@stfan97and all y'all amazing people on here!) MADONNA WAS ON FIRE THE ENTIRE SHOW! And guess what? I was able to touch her wrist/hand during "I Rise" as she exited the theater! Oh my God! The whole experience wa

stefo

This is THE man I would dream her to work with for a future theatre show (if he could ever accept her proposal), the uncomparable Dimitris Papaioannou. I attended two of his shows and I remember them among the best theatre experiences of my entire life, in wich I studied and performed as actor for some years and constantly went to see spectacles. If you have a few minutes watch some fragments of his profound and inspirational work.      

GodControl

So jealous of these LA shows, which definitely have been the best ones! I attended some in NY , but nothing compares to them, found this review from last night. “”So fucking amazing tonight. Beyond. Best LA  crowd. Special night.  at 10:30 there was an announcement that a problem with the projections was going to cause a late start time. 5 minutes later the same announcement. The good news is that it started at 11:05 so no one cared. We were super informed. she seemed rattled duri

Posted Images

MADAME X TOUR - LOS ANGELES UPDATE

October 22, 2019

Tuesday, October 22, 2019 – For Immediate Release.

With the highly specialized visual and production elements, Madonna’s Madame X Tour at The Wiltern in Los Angeles will now begin on Tuesday, November 13. The additional nine performances November 14, 16, 17, 19, 20, 21, 23, 24 and 25 will proceed as scheduled.

Due to scheduling limitations, we are unfortunately unable to reschedule the November 12th date. Patrons who purchased tickets for that performance will be automatically refunded. We apologize for any inconvenience.

MADAME X TOUR - LOS ANGELES UPDATE

October 22, 2019

Tuesday, October 22, 2019 – For Immediate Release.

With the highly specialized visual and production elements, Madonna’s Madame X Tour at The Wiltern in Los Angeles will now begin on Tuesday, November 13. The additional nine performances November 14, 16, 17, 19, 20, 21, 23, 24 and 25 will proceed as scheduled.

Due to scheduling limitations, we are unfortunately unable to reschedule the November 12th date. Patrons who purchased tickets for that performance will be automatically refunded. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Click here for complete tour and ticket information.

------

I'm so sorry guys. They should have realized travelling logistics even with the last rescheduling. Hopefully you guys can make the 13th, since it's only a day after. :sad:

Okay good, well I should’ve actually foreseen it lol. But as soon as I get my refund I’ll buy another ticket
ASAP! This is so sad, I never experienced this before but not all is lost

Its just nerve-racking now cause of the unpredictability of this tour so far. I heard the prices had gone up too on Ticketmaster :suffer:

ugh I got excited too early on 

Just now, Zaktkoons said:

So only the 12th was cancelled? I'm going to the Nov 13&14 shows so I guess now I'll be going opening night in LA. So sorry to anyone who planned on going to the cancelled show ? really hope you all can get a ticket to one of the others

Yes only the Nov 12 show (so far) so you’re good! Wonder if I can get tickets ASAP for Nov 13 or 14 now, just hope the prices are not way too jacked up 

1 minute ago, ilocanopapi said:

Yes only the Nov 12 show (so far) so you’re good! Wonder if I can get tickets ASAP for Nov 13 or 14 now, just hope the prices are not way too jacked up 

So sorry ? really hope you can go to one of these shows and hopefully neither get cancelled. 

14 minutes ago, Zaktkoons said:

So sorry ? really hope you can go to one of these shows and hopefully neither get cancelled. 

Thanks, it's distressing at the moment of course but I'm sure many fans will buy tickets for other shows. 

Question is... is she gonna cancel the 13th, the 14th, or any other L.A. shows? Omg

Like how do we know for sure before buying a ticket now? It's gonna be like walking on eggshells

3 minutes ago, ilocanopapi said:

Thanks, it's distressing at the moment of course but I'm sure many fans will buy tickets for other shows. 

Question is... is she gonna cancel the 13th, the 14th, or any other L.A. shows? Omg

Like how do we know for sure before buying a ticket now? It's gonna be like walking on eggshells

It is. It's awful. Huggss 

18 minutes ago, ilocanopapi said:

I have a feeling she would've just cancelled the 13th at least if she had any worry it couldn't happen, along with the 12th. I guess we will see tho. I've spent a lot of money on this trip tho, so I won't be able to change any plans if she reschedules them

12 minutes ago, Zaktkoons said:

I have a feeling she would've just cancelled the 13th at least if she had any worry it couldn't happen, along with the 12th. I guess we will see tho. I've spent a lot of money on this trip tho, so I won't be able to change any plans if she reschedules them

"RESCHEDULES" now that's a safe word at least lol! Yeah this tour has been so unprecedentedly nerve-racking due to its unpredictability.

Any tips on when I should buy tickets for the other L.A. shows? Like do I wait til the actual day or the day before to buy a ticket??? SUCH A GAMBLE GEEZ, MY TACHYCARDIA WENT UP TO 226 bpm :cry:

1 hour ago, ilocanopapi said:

"RESCHEDULES" now that's a safe word at least lol! Yeah this tour has been so unprecedentedly nerve-racking due to its unpredictability.

Any tips on when I should buy tickets for the other L.A. shows? Like do I wait til the actual day or the day before to buy a ticket??? SUCH A GAMBLE GEEZ, MY TACHYCARDIA WENT UP TO 226 bpm :cry:

I'd say not day of (just in case for whatever reason you can't buy a ticket) but closer to the show maybe. I'm not sure. The tickets for LA are so pricey that I spent $400 for a ticket at the loge. I

It feels like whoever is planning this tour is doing this for the first time. The amount of cancellations, delays, half-assed merch and VIP privileges given the price and compared to past experiences, not to mention her showing up so late always until the adjusted the timing to be as late LOL, it’s a disaster really. 

I feel so sorry for those whose shows were cancelled or delayed and have to lose the money for their hotels or flights. If there is a next tour for Madonna, it will be heavily impacted by the bad press coming from this. 

Also what highly specialized equipment? It’s a couple of stairs, projections, a piano and a table. This whole theater mess was so not needed and she could’ve easily sold out two arena shows per city instead of 7 or 14 that she can barely fill half of them with that many delays and issues.

6 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

I agree. Whoever is in charge doesn't seem to know what they are doing.....or with ticket prices and sales either.  She deserves so much better. 

Yes. The way tickets were sold by a lottery system was a disaster, ticket prices rise and decrease sharply and randomly, shows are cancelled or rescheduled quite often, Madonna appearing quite late without any regards to fans and their timings.

It seems like she overestimated her ability to carry on shows on such a tight schedule and they overestimated the show’s ability to sell out that fast that they added so many days in like 7 cities and none of which is remotely close to selling out. This could’ve easily been an epic stadium or arena tour that had one or two dates per city according to demands and at least given a show that lives up to the quality of her past shows. I’d trade this “intimate experience” for better production value and a well planned schedule, in a heartbeat.

46 minutes ago, RinoTheBouncer said:

Yes. The way tickets were sold by a lottery system was a disaster, ticket prices rise and decrease sharply and randomly, shows are cancelled or rescheduled quite often, Madonna appearing quite late without any regards to fans and their timings.

It seems like she overestimated her ability to carry on shows on such a tight schedule and they overestimated the show’s ability to sell out that fast that they added so many days in like 7 cities and none of which is remotely close to selling out. This could’ve easily been an epic stadium or arena tour that had one or two dates per city according to demands and at least given a show that lives up to the quality of her past shows. I’d trade this “intimate experience” for better production value and a well planned schedule, in a heartbeat.

Hope she doesnt do this theater tour thing again. 

1 hour ago, RinoTheBouncer said:

I doubt that. You underestimate how many people are going several nights. If there was just one night, you wouldn't be able to sell multiple tickets to the same people. 

I Could totally be wrong but I don't think the demand is there for multiple arena dates to sell out. Hell, she couldn't even sell out these dates. 

55 minutes ago, digitalfreaknyc said:

I doubt that. You underestimate how many people are going several nights. If there was just one night, you wouldn't be able to sell multiple tickets to the same people. 

I Could totally be wrong but I don't think the demand is there for multiple arena dates to sell out. Hell, she couldn't even sell out these dates. 

These dates, even if they are half full, can still make up at least one arena show. When there is one show per city that people have heard and got tickets for 6 months prior, they will be able to make time for that opportunity, also with the right promo, the tour could’ve been way bigger. Hell even allowing phones and cycling some songs on the setlist could’ve given her free promo since people will have streamed or shared bits from their experience every night.

She killed off the use of phones, she has rescheduled and cancelled more dates than ever, she’s late every night, tickets cost $500 by average even for not so ideal seats, and one may say that it’s a theater and seats are good, but no they aren’t all good, not when you’re paying $500 to sit in row J to the far side, or upstairs. All these factors are contributing to people feeling less and less motivated. For heaven’s sake, she had Eurovision and she could’ve announced her arena tour there and she didn’t. I don’t claim to be a businessman or a great manager, but it’s not hard to see how shitty her management is.

• Enrico featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic