cosmicarlo818

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

cosmicarlo818

Hello Madonna-InfiniFam! Sorry for not being on here since the first L.A. show on November 13th! I had been so worked up and anxious regarding the November 14th show (2nd show) which I attended and let me just tell you now... (this is for you guys @Voguerista@RUADJAI@Zaktkoons@scion@stfan97and all y'all amazing people on here!) MADONNA WAS ON FIRE THE ENTIRE SHOW! And guess what? I was able to touch her wrist/hand during "I Rise" as she exited the theater! Oh my God! The whole experience wa

stefo

This is THE man I would dream her to work with for a future theatre show (if he could ever accept her proposal), the uncomparable Dimitris Papaioannou. I attended two of his shows and I remember them among the best theatre experiences of my entire life, in wich I studied and performed as actor for some years and constantly went to see spectacles. If you have a few minutes watch some fragments of his profound and inspirational work.      

GodControl

So jealous of these LA shows, which definitely have been the best ones! I attended some in NY , but nothing compares to them, found this review from last night. “”So fucking amazing tonight. Beyond. Best LA  crowd. Special night.  at 10:30 there was an announcement that a problem with the projections was going to cause a late start time. 5 minutes later the same announcement. The good news is that it started at 11:05 so no one cared. We were super informed. she seemed rattled duri

Posted Images

51 minutes ago, Synchrone said:

Can’t wait to see the show in L.A. next week! As much as I loved the show I saw in Vegas I am really looking forward to seeing her in L.A!!

Can't wait for you to see the show again. It's always good to see her shows more than once to take everything in! Keep us posted and travel safe. Xxxx

22 hours ago, techno101 said:

Anybody going the 14th? Just got last minute tickets. Wanted to see the show from the Center Mezzanine, since my tickets on the 17th are in the way back on the left. 

I am! I’ll be on Floor 3! Say hi or I’ll see you around ✌? it’s gonna be AMAZING!

4 minutes ago, ilocanopapi said:

I am! I’ll be on Floor 3! Say hi or I’ll see you around ✌? it’s gonna be AMAZING!

Sounds good! Be on the lookout for me. Can't decide if I'm going to rock an old Madonna tour tee or just a plan red shirt...but I'll be around :) Center mezzanine, about midway back. Supposedly the best seats for the visuals, so I'm pumped!

I'm still so curious how this show is going to translate in a theatre as small as The Wiltern...it's only about 30% of the size of the Chicago Theatre...

1 minute ago, techno101 said:

Sounds good! Be on the lookout for me. Can't decide if I'm going to rock an old Madonna tour tee or just a plan red shirt...but I'll be around :) Center mezzanine, about midway back. Supposedly the best seats for the visuals, so I'm pumped!

I'm still so curious how this show is going to translate in a theatre as small as The Wiltern...it's only about 30% of the size of the Chicago Theatre...

Awesome! I am an L.A. resident but haven’t been to this historic venue until tomorrow! It’s the smallest of all and it’s 3x the intimacy I guess! Better view and experience of M! Omg

1 minute ago, ilocanopapi said:

Awesome! I am an L.A. resident but haven’t been to this historic venue until tomorrow! It’s the smallest of all and it’s 3x the intimacy I guess! Better view and experience of M! Omg

Oh my god, really?! It's a beautiful venue. SO small. Amazing sound and sightlines. There isn't a bad seat. I've seen Dido and Carly Rae Jepsen there.

3 minutes ago, techno101 said:

Oh my god, really?! It's a beautiful venue. SO small. Amazing sound and sightlines. There isn't a bad seat. I've seen Dido and Carly Rae Jepsen there.

I just know it’s gonna be an emotional, transcendental experience. If you hear about a guy who drowned from his tears on the 11/14 show, that’s me ok bye ???

1 hour ago, ilocanopapi said:

Madame X L.A. is TONIGHT! I am beyond ecstatic! Not going tonight but tomorrow though, however I’ll be stopping by at The Wiltern to see the buzz (and wait for M if and when she leaves) yassss! 

You are making me so excited!! I can’t wait to hear about it!

1 hour ago, MarXus said:

:02:

:Madonna042:

46 minutes ago, Zaktkoons said:

Here in LA now, debating between a mini nap or just staying up till I go to the venue. It's literally a two minute walk from my hotel! I'm exhausted but seeing the Wiltern all decked out with Madame X on the Marquee just filled me with so much excitement! 

Thanks for the updates! Keep doing so when you can. I can't wait to read your reactions when you see her for the first time. I was completely struck by her beauty the first time. She literally glows. 

22 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

:Madonna042:

Thanks for the updates! Keep doing so when you can. I can't wait to read your reactions when you see her for the first time. I was completely struck by her beauty the first time. She literally glows. 

You're making me even more excited! I'm about to get ready to get the venue now, don't wanna get there too early in case she is late lol. I will continue to give some updates when possible

1 hour ago, Zaktkoons said:

You're making me even more excited! I'm about to get ready to get the venue now, don't wanna get there too early in case she is late lol. I will continue to give some updates when possible

Not long to go now!!! Yay. Madonna is excited too! Be sure to get there on time  hahaha

• Enrico unfeatured this topic