cosmicarlo818

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

cosmicarlo818

Hello Madonna-InfiniFam! Sorry for not being on here since the first L.A. show on November 13th! I had been so worked up and anxious regarding the November 14th show (2nd show) which I attended and let me just tell you now... (this is for you guys @Voguerista@RUADJAI@Zaktkoons@scion@stfan97and all y'all amazing people on here!) MADONNA WAS ON FIRE THE ENTIRE SHOW! And guess what? I was able to touch her wrist/hand during "I Rise" as she exited the theater! Oh my God! The whole experience wa

stefo

This is THE man I would dream her to work with for a future theatre show (if he could ever accept her proposal), the uncomparable Dimitris Papaioannou. I attended two of his shows and I remember them among the best theatre experiences of my entire life, in wich I studied and performed as actor for some years and constantly went to see spectacles. If you have a few minutes watch some fragments of his profound and inspirational work.      

GodControl

So jealous of these LA shows, which definitely have been the best ones! I attended some in NY , but nothing compares to them, found this review from last night. “”So fucking amazing tonight. Beyond. Best LA  crowd. Special night.  at 10:30 there was an announcement that a problem with the projections was going to cause a late start time. 5 minutes later the same announcement. The good news is that it started at 11:05 so no one cared. We were super informed. she seemed rattled duri

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, MarXus said:

Yes.  What a way to end the night!!  Thanks for sharing your experiences.  Many of us who decided to not go or can't go, live vicariously through you.  Especially @Voguerista:04:

If you have issues with me, put me on ignore as I plan to do you again and this time from now on. ?

40 minutes ago, MarXus said:

Yes.  What a way to end the night!!  Thanks for sharing your experiences.  Many of us who decided to not go or can't go, live vicariously through you.  Especially @Voguerista:04:

@Voguerista has been the number one person on this forum bringing positivity and compassion to everyone's opinions. I am not sure if you're trying to be mean by saying that about her, but I hope not, because most would agree with me that she is a fabulous person in this fanbase

6 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

If you have issues with me, put me on ignore as I plan to do you again and this time from now on. ?

1 minute ago, MarXus said:

Issues? Ignore me? What for?  I'm confused?  Aren't you excited about everyone sharing their reports?

I think there was a little confusion and @Vogueristathough you were criticizing her interest for people's reaction 

5 minutes ago, Zaktkoons said:

@Voguerista has been the number one person on this forum bringing positivity and compassion to everyone's opinions. I am not sure if you're trying to be mean by saying that about her, but I hope not, because most would agree with me that she is a fabulous person in this fanbase

You misunderstood!  This is a Madonna forum. Why would I be mean to someone who is excited about Madonna and hearing other people's stories?  I don't understand why you two jump to that conclusion?  After all, I said the same of myself in that statement in living vicariously through others in their enjoyment and excitement.

2 minutes ago, Zaktkoons said:

X 1.000.000

sending love to @Vogueristaand her kindness

51 minutes ago, madenis said:

I think there was a little confusion and @Vogueristathough you were criticizing her interest for people's reaction 

I included myself in that statement, so that would mean I was criticizing myself?  I'm not here to be negative.  I believe the majority of my posts have proven that.  Don't be so quick to make assumptions.

4 minutes ago, MarXus said:

You misunderstood!  This is a Madonna forum. Why would I be mean to someone who is excited about Madonna and hearing other people's stories?  I don't understand why you two jump to that conclusion.  After all, I said the same of myself in that statement in living vicariously through others in their enjoyment and excitement.

It's kind of how it came across with the laughing Madonna emoji... but yes, @Vogueristahelps us all live vicariously since we can't all attend every show. :heart:

4 minutes ago, MarXus said:

I included myself in that statement, so that would mean I was criticizing myself?  I'm not here to be negative.  I believe the majority of my posts have proven that.  Don't be so quick to make assumptions based on some silly words.

I know don't worry.

It wasn't a negative statement.

I was trying (but failed lol) to avoid an incomprehension

Sending love to you too Animated GIF

9 minutes ago, MarXus said:

You misunderstood!  This is a Madonna forum. Why would I be mean to someone who is excited about Madonna and hearing other people's stories?  I don't understand why you two jump to that conclusion?  After all, I said the same of myself in that statement in living vicariously through others in their enjoyment and excitement.

My bad, it was the laughing Madonna emoji that made me think it was negative. Sorry, I've had like three hours sleep the past few days so my head's a bit foggy. All the love to you :Madonna042:

9 minutes ago, stfan97 said:

It's kind of how it came across with the laughing Madonna emoji... but yes, @Vogueristahelps us all live vicariously since we can't all attend every show. :heart:

Again, I included myself in my statement.  I was simply adding a laugh to it all.  I'm sorry that you and others misunderstood, but my intention was to recognize how some are overly eager and excited to hear from other fans, especially when they may not being seeing Madonna this time out.  No one can doubt @Voguerista isn't one of those fans who is eager to hear from other fans and their experiences. 

Just now, Zaktkoons said:

My bad, it was the laughing Madonna emoji that made me think it was negative. Sorry, I've had like three hours sleep the past few days so my head's a bit foggy. All the love to you :Madonna042:

Thank you for understanding.  I guess I never saw that emoji as something "negative".  Weird?  But I understand you had three hours sleep? 

3 minutes ago, MarXus said:

Again @Voguerista I apologize that you misunderstood my reply.  Like you, I am excited to read and hear what others have to share here.  I just pointed out how excited you are (and I am) when others share their experiences. 

I think it's because most of the time when Madonna's laughing these days she's laughing AT someone, instead of with them, maybe use the regular laughing emoji next time. :)

1 minute ago, stfan97 said:

I think it's because most of the time when Madonna's laughing these days she's laughing AT someone, instead of with them, maybe use the regular laughing emoji next time. :)

But I'm not Madonna!  It's just a silly emoji.  What's the point of having the emoji here if people are going to wrongly assume someone's intention when using it?  Especially when my words shared no ill intent.  This is all too weird.  I simply pointed out someone's enthusiasm (as well as myself) and you and some are taking this a bit too seriously.  :Madonna002:

2 hours ago, Zaktkoons said:

I bought the tour book and poster, and tonight I'll probably buy a hoodie. I love the shopping bag it comes in!

Yeah the bags are cool to have. Lots of ppl walking around with them in the theater.

Oh youre seeing another show. I thought you got home awful fast lol

Enjoy! Give her a fist bump for me.

• Enrico unfeatured this topic